Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Keenan Allen , Cordelle Patterson, Robert Woods, Deandre Hopkins, Terrence Williams, Justin Hunter and Da'Rick Rodgers. I would be happy if we end up with any of those guys.

vCash
    Guard still needs to be our #1. With Johnson moving on, we need a solid young guy to fit next to Kalil. There are no Guards in FA and the depth at Guard in the draft drop like a bag of rocks. Warmack or Cooper in the first.
    Wr is going to be easy and if Childs comes back and we resign Harvin and Simpson, our Wr's look solid. MLB has come before WR in the draft as well. I say Cooper, then Minter out of LSU in the first.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    The only way I see them going heavy on the defensive side of the ball is if they go BPA. We won't sign a wideout via FA so we will draft one.

Our defense was ok last year, not dominate but decent and we can get by with that. We have to be able to sustain drives and score points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    I'm sorry, but posts like this do nothing.

Just leave it alone. Does more harm than good.
    ???

Are you 12? Bleh, whatever I'm not gonna waste my time.
    Pull your 84's out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    ???

Are you 12? Bleh, whatever I'm not gonna waste my time.
    Yet you did anyway so you could get a pot shot in at me. Just drop it, dude.
    Last edited by FrankieFreakout; 01-15-2013 at 11:05 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0227 View Post
    Guard still needs to be our #1. With Johnson moving on, we need a solid young guy to fit next to Kalil. There are no Guards in FA and the depth at Guard in the draft drop like a bag of rocks. Warmack or Cooper in the first.
    Wr is going to be easy and if Childs comes back and we resign Harvin and Simpson, our Wr's look solid. MLB has come before WR in the draft as well. I say Cooper, then Minter out of LSU in the first.
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again, relying on Greg Childs for anything is irresponsible. WR is a huge need, bigger than OL.

vCash
    ^ Na, Childs is going to rip it up dude, and Guard tops your WR.....So There.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    LOL, the only thing he's going to be ripping up is his knees.

vCash
    Now dont freak out frankie but to quote the movie Django all i see from you is "criticize, criticize, criticize". Childs will suprise by the end of next season lets not put that bad luck voodoo on him, not cool.

vCash
    I'm a Viking fan. I want nothing more than Greg Childs to succeed, I just have very low expectations for him considering his situation, that's all. If he defied the odds, I'd have no problem eating crow. In the meantime, I'm going to be realistic, though.

vCash
    I'm with Frankie on this one, no way can we depend on Childs to come back and make an impact. Child's hasn't played a regular season game nor will be be as explosive as we need him to be. Dude blew out his knees for the second time he's gonna be like Brandon Roy lots of potential but can't stay healthy and if he is healthy he's gonna be slow due to his knee problems.

We are gonna draft a receiver early guys rather you like it or not. I don't see a good guard being left on board by the time we pick and even then if a guy like Patterson or Hunter falls to us Rick is gonna take him I believe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0227 View Post
    I really like the idea of improving our interior O-line. How about this FA guard?

Andy Levitre - G

Bills Impending free agent LG Andy Levitre made it clear while cleaning out his locker on Monday that he intends to shop for the best offer on the market this offseason.
    The Bills opened preliminary talks in the offseason, but they went nowhere. A picture of durability on an oft-injured offensive line, Levitre has started 64 consecutive games since entering the league as the 51st overall pick in the 2009 draft. Levitre is Rotoworld's No. 1 ranked guard on the market this year. He should attract plenty of suitors if the Bills don't re-sign him before free agency kicks off.

vCash
    I don't care when we draft them but OG & WR need to be in the top 3 rounds and I think most can agree with that. Personally I think it needs be OG in the first due to the fact that WR is generally deeper and it appears to be deeper than what OG is going to be in this years draft.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB4570 View Post
    I really like the idea of improving our interior O-line. How about this FA guard?

Andy Levitre - G

Bills Impending free agent LG Andy Levitre made it clear while cleaning out his locker on Monday that he intends to shop for the best offer on the market this offseason.
    The Bills opened preliminary talks in the offseason, but they went nowhere. A picture of durability on an oft-injured offensive line, Levitre has started 64 consecutive games since entering the league as the 51st overall pick in the 2009 draft. Levitre is Rotoworld's No. 1 ranked guard on the market this year. He should attract plenty of suitors if the Bills don't re-sign him before free agency kicks off.
    Ya I'd be open to this for sure. I wouldn't be surprised though if we pass and fill thru the draft though.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Could be costly. Might be another consideration though. Just would like to draft a high guard and pay him the big bucks later on rather than pumping out a ton of cash. I know who he is and he is a really good Guard. I just hope what ever we do at the LG spot, it has to be the right call. The better the line, the better Ponders progression and time. All I know, if we keep building on our line it will hold a blueprint for a long time. Kalil is such an improvement. Stick a killer LG next to him and our line will be night and day. Something I have been waiting for. That and our secondary is finally improving. I do hope they get a great SS through the draft as well. That class is Really deep this year, and gives us a chance to lock up someone good (Zeke Motta)
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast