Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1032
  1. #301
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    I've heard a lot of posters say it, but I didn't want to believe it. This is the sissiest, most sensitive forum ever. If anyone says anything negative, you guys get offended.

    Welcome to the real world, bro. I'm not changing just so you guys can think everything is hunky dorry. Get over it, or you're going to continue having a problem with me.
    Real world? What place do function in where it is normal to be a dick to everyone, and think it is ok?

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    447
    vCash
    1500
    What world is it okay for a guy who's only power is copy/pasting to follow me around and harass me in order to get me to say something so I get banned? That's his goal.

    "Being a dick", lol.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    8,176
    vCash
    1500
    Hey lets move on from getting vagina hurt over what Frankie says. We're all big boys here. If anything you are probably adding more fuel to his fire. Better yet if you don't like what he says just ignore him (this should be the case with anyone, not just Frankie).
    Last edited by pacofunk64; 01-22-2013 at 10:59 AM.

    created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    447
    vCash
    1500
    Bingo, Paco.

    Thank you.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marble, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    2,120
    vCash
    1500
    So what everyone is saying is that we should try Webb out at WR one last full offseason and slip him into our No 3 QB spot so we can have two roster spots covered with one guy, allowing us to have one more DT or MLB on our Roster all season....Thats what I got out of all the bickering...LOL

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    8,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    So what everyone is saying is that we should try Webb out at WR one last full offseason and slip him into our No 3 QB spot so we can have two roster spots covered with one guy, allowing us to have one more DT or MLB on our Roster all season....Thats what I got out of all the bickering...LOL
    Sounds about right, lol

    created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

  7. #307
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,077
    vCash
    1500
    Seriously guys, use the "Ignore" function and stop getting personal.

    You would think after such a fun and exciting season we would be in a better mood as a fanbase.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    11,527
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Seriously guys, use the "Ignore" function and stop getting personal.

    You would think after such a fun and exciting season we would be in a better mood as a fanbase.
    Im always in a good mood bob. Cant wait for the season to start. We are gonna win the North and get a 1 or 2 seed.


    66 TACKLES/4 SACKS/1 FF/3 FR/1TD
    (Season Stats)

  9. 01-22-2013, 03:18 PM
    Reason
    Guys, take your conversation to Private messaging, let's keep this thread on topic

  10. 01-22-2013, 03:30 PM
    Reason
    Guys, take your conversation to Private messaging, let's keep this thread on topic

  11. 01-22-2013, 03:57 PM
    Reason
    Stay on topic or the thread gets closed

  12. 01-22-2013, 04:30 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

  13. 01-22-2013, 04:32 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

  14. #309
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Land of the sun
    Posts
    3,529
    vCash
    1500
    Hows this off season sound (trying to be realistic)
    Cut TE John Carlson, Re-sign WR Percy Harvin and WR Jerome Simpson

    Sign G Andy Levitre, DT Armond Armstead, TE Dustin Keller

    Draft
    WR Terrance Williams 1st rd
    LB Kevin Minter 2nd rd
    DB Tyrann Matheiu 3rd rd

  15. 01-22-2013, 05:41 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

  16. #310
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    18,638
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Hows this off season sound (trying to be realistic)
    Cut TE John Carlson, Re-sign WR Percy Harvin and WR Jerome Simpson

    Sign G Andy Levitre, DT Armond Armstead, TE Dustin Keller

    Draft
    WR Terrance Williams 1st rd
    LB Kevin Minter 2nd rd
    DB Tyrann Matheiu 3rd rd
    I would love to see Carlson cut but a 4 million dollar cap hit for a guy who isn't on the team is pretty high. If Harvin wants to be a Viking then by all means we should resign the guy if the price is right. I don't think he is worth top ten WR money like he may want. The guy has reported character issues and has never had an 1,000 yard receiving season. However he is full of potential. I also think Simpson should be resigned but for less money then last season. He could be a solid role player on this team if he can stay healthy.

    I really like all of the FA signings you listed but am not sure if we could fit them all under our cap.

    As for the draft, I am all for taking a WR with the first pick and Williams is a great one. I think he may be the safest WR to take in the first round behind Allen. I think we could probably wait another round or two to take Matheiu. The guy is a play maker and has nose for the ball but with all of his issues I think he goes later then the third round. Maybe thats just me though.

  17. #311
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    447
    vCash
    1500
    I wouldn't touch Honey Badger before the 5th round. With the way the Vikings are trying to establish themselves, I doubt they do either, if at all. Too big of a risk when you need to hit on your picks. I'd take a flier on him 5th round and beyond, not before.

  18. 01-22-2013, 05:58 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

  19. #312
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    894
    vCash
    1500
    The Vikes have had no problems taking risks with guys. Simpson for example. They kept Everson after he was arrested twice in 3 days. Chris Cook wasn't cut. If he has talent and can help us, we will take the chance on them.

  20. #313
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    11,527
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    I wouldn't touch Honey Badger before the 5th round. With the way the Vikings are trying to establish themselves, I doubt they do either, if at all. Too big of a risk when you need to hit on your picks. I'd take a flier on him 5th round and beyond, not before.
    Well Frankie if Honey Badger lights it up at the combine and has grown up then why not take a chance on him early?


    66 TACKLES/4 SACKS/1 FF/3 FR/1TD
    (Season Stats)

  21. #314
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    11,527
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chrism516 View Post
    The Vikes have had no problems taking risks with guys. Simpson for example. They kept Everson after he was arrested twice in 3 days. Chris Cook wasn't cut. If he has talent and can help us, we will take the chance on them.
    True points


    66 TACKLES/4 SACKS/1 FF/3 FR/1TD
    (Season Stats)

  22. #315
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    18,638
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chrism516 View Post
    The Vikes have had no problems taking risks with guys. Simpson for example. They kept Everson after he was arrested twice in 3 days. Chris Cook wasn't cut. If he has talent and can help us, we will take the chance on them.
    You could also throw in Jared Allen, Percy Harvin and Moss the second time.

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •