Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    I've heard a lot of posters say it, but I didn't want to believe it. This is the sissiest, most sensitive forum ever. If anyone says anything negative, you guys get offended.

Welcome to the real world, bro. I'm not changing just so you guys can think everything is hunky dorry. Get over it, or you're going to continue having a problem with me.
    Real world? What place do function in where it is normal to be a dick to everyone, and think it is ok?

vCash
    What world is it okay for a guy who's only power is copy/pasting to follow me around and harass me in order to get me to say something so I get banned? That's his goal.

"Being a dick", lol.

vCash
    Hey lets move on from getting vagina hurt over what Frankie says. We're all big boys here. If anything you are probably adding more fuel to his fire. Better yet if you don't like what he says just ignore him (this should be the case with anyone, not just Frankie).
    Last edited by pacofunk64; 01-22-2013 at 10:59 AM.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Bingo, Paco.

Thank you.

vCash
    So what everyone is saying is that we should try Webb out at WR one last full offseason and slip him into our No 3 QB spot so we can have two roster spots covered with one guy, allowing us to have one more DT or MLB on our Roster all season....Thats what I got out of all the bickering...LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    So what everyone is saying is that we should try Webb out at WR one last full offseason and slip him into our No 3 QB spot so we can have two roster spots covered with one guy, allowing us to have one more DT or MLB on our Roster all season....Thats what I got out of all the bickering...LOL
    Sounds about right, lol

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Seriously guys, use the "Ignore" function and stop getting personal.

You would think after such a fun and exciting season we would be in a better mood as a fanbase.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Seriously guys, use the "Ignore" function and stop getting personal.

You would think after such a fun and exciting season we would be in a better mood as a fanbase.
    Im always in a good mood bob. Cant wait for the season to start. We are gonna win the North and get a 1 or 2 seed.

66 TACKLES/4 SACKS/1 FF/3 FR/1TD
    (Season Stats)

9. 01-22-2013, 03:18 PM
    Reason
    Guys, take your conversation to Private messaging, let's keep this thread on topic

10. 01-22-2013, 03:30 PM
    Reason
    Guys, take your conversation to Private messaging, let's keep this thread on topic

11. 01-22-2013, 03:57 PM
    Reason
    Stay on topic or the thread gets closed

12. 01-22-2013, 04:30 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

13. 01-22-2013, 04:32 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

vCash
    Hows this off season sound (trying to be realistic)
    Cut TE John Carlson, Re-sign WR Percy Harvin and WR Jerome Simpson

Sign G Andy Levitre, DT Armond Armstead, TE Dustin Keller

Draft
    WR Terrance Williams 1st rd
    LB Kevin Minter 2nd rd
    DB Tyrann Matheiu 3rd rd

15. 01-22-2013, 05:41 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Hows this off season sound (trying to be realistic)
    Cut TE John Carlson, Re-sign WR Percy Harvin and WR Jerome Simpson

Sign G Andy Levitre, DT Armond Armstead, TE Dustin Keller

Draft
    WR Terrance Williams 1st rd
    LB Kevin Minter 2nd rd
    DB Tyrann Matheiu 3rd rd
    I would love to see Carlson cut but a 4 million dollar cap hit for a guy who isn't on the team is pretty high. If Harvin wants to be a Viking then by all means we should resign the guy if the price is right. I don't think he is worth top ten WR money like he may want. The guy has reported character issues and has never had an 1,000 yard receiving season. However he is full of potential. I also think Simpson should be resigned but for less money then last season. He could be a solid role player on this team if he can stay healthy.

I really like all of the FA signings you listed but am not sure if we could fit them all under our cap.

As for the draft, I am all for taking a WR with the first pick and Williams is a great one. I think he may be the safest WR to take in the first round behind Allen. I think we could probably wait another round or two to take Matheiu. The guy is a play maker and has nose for the ball but with all of his issues I think he goes later then the third round. Maybe thats just me though.

vCash
    I wouldn't touch Honey Badger before the 5th round. With the way the Vikings are trying to establish themselves, I doubt they do either, if at all. Too big of a risk when you need to hit on your picks. I'd take a flier on him 5th round and beyond, not before.

18. 01-22-2013, 05:58 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

vCash
    The Vikes have had no problems taking risks with guys. Simpson for example. They kept Everson after he was arrested twice in 3 days. Chris Cook wasn't cut. If he has talent and can help us, we will take the chance on them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    I wouldn't touch Honey Badger before the 5th round. With the way the Vikings are trying to establish themselves, I doubt they do either, if at all. Too big of a risk when you need to hit on your picks. I'd take a flier on him 5th round and beyond, not before.
    Well Frankie if Honey Badger lights it up at the combine and has grown up then why not take a chance on him early?

(Season Stats)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrism516 View Post
    The Vikes have had no problems taking risks with guys. Simpson for example. They kept Everson after he was arrested twice in 3 days. Chris Cook wasn't cut. If he has talent and can help us, we will take the chance on them.
    True points

(Season Stats)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrism516 View Post
    You could also throw in Jared Allen, Percy Harvin and Moss the second time.

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast