Thread: Frustration

vCash

Frustration

--That was a painful game to watch...
    O-Line,,what the heck!!!
    No running game..
    No D-Line Pressure,,,
    Dudes couldnt tackle at all....

-They have some holes ..on both sides of the ball...
    But i think the biggest issues are the OC and DC...

that one hurt..

vCash
    Yea man it hurt. 8 more months til they suck us back in and get us excited only to break our hearts again.

vCash
    The team is illy conceived and designed. New head coach and GM and I would be interested in the future. 19 years of mediocre football and counting... goes beyond our average QB Romo...

vCash
    it really falls on garrett!.....his very predictable play calling could not keep the redskins defense honest.....the redskins officially blitzed they're way into the playoffs.....is it too much to ask for a quick screen????

vCash
    i would actually welcome andy reid at this point!!!!

vCash
    I think a lot of the problems just came with so many injuries. Romo's final pick was pretty "Romo" but I think the defense just couldn't hold it together with that many injuries. Also, the O-line was atrocious once again. JJ better place some emphasis on that in the draft if this team is to go anywhere. Romo can be a really good QB, but with the pressure he had tonight, it is really a wonder the game was even that close. Losing Miles and Dez didn't help anything either.

vCash
    I was screaming for a screen play...or something that could stop the blitz a bit. Plus on defense...all they did was hand the ball off...kills me to watch. Oh well, another "Same Old Year" for the Cowboys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys4Life619 View Post
    I was screaming for a screen play...or something that could stop the blitz a bit. Plus on defense...all they did was hand the ball off...kills me to watch. Oh well, another "Same Old Year" for the Cowboys.
    Yea its a shame we're basically numb to it. Same ole Cowboys. I didnt expect them to win so I guess it feels a little better than last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys4Life619 View Post
    yeah im sure alot of us were......i know i was!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Yea its a shame we're basically numb to it. Same ole Cowboys. I didnt expect them to win so I guess it feels a little better than last year.
    See that's the point. Year after year Cowboy's fans are subject to embarrassment. This is an organization that has produced so much history, so many great players and moments that is absolutely pathetic that the owner of a once glorious organization has numbed his loyal fan base into almost expecting failure and dysfunction.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Yea man its like all i know as a Cowboy fan. I was 6 when they won the last SB, 7 when they won their last playoff game not counting the PHI win in 09. Thats pathetic. Since I became a real die hard in like 2001ish, Ive seen the same old team. At least some of you saw 3 SBs and if youre old enough, seen 5. Id give my middle nut for a playoff appearance. Although this year would have been a good set up. Hosting SEA who is an EH road team, then if you can win that, we'd prob go to ATL who doesnt scare me at all. Oh well shoulda woulda coulda.

vCash
    wait you have 3 nuts???? lol No wonder you used the name Notorious BIG!!!

"

vCash
    Hahah thats a saying my friends and I use.

vCash
    i know, im just razzing you!

"

vCash
    So to wrap up this thread I'll say it again...its sad that most of us have become used to these results of not winning big games. This once great franchise has won 2 playoff games since the SB 16 years ago. Ive gone into every big game the past 2 years expecting to not win. I must say it makes me less frustrated and heartbroken than I used to get. Til next year...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast