Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 185
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,673
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Canada? Are you kidding ME?
    Dude if you played ball, I know for a fact that you wasn't schit, bcuz looking at the film on Cory White's progression as a rookie....your talk would be different along with your all around understanding of the game.


    This is what and how I feel about your Candian IQ in football and your Internet stats:
    1.) The Saints play zone (cover2 or cover3 shell) on defense, meaning Cory White is playing a area along with his Saftey that's coving his back! #Jenkins

    2.) When playing man, the Saints are in a cover2 type scheme, which takes away the outside but directs traffic in the inside for more turnovers!

    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    ^I'll reserve my knowledge/info of the game just for the fun of it!


    FYI:
    The main goal for playing zone is to direct passing plays in the middle of the field to create turnovers by the defense who's facing the QB and the WRs!

    Whoever played nickle, their numbers would be on that list for the most attempts. By Cory White being our best physical/cover CB on the team, which Spags defense calls for, Spags put put him as our starting Nickleback! And for the record, your dumbazz comment of PRob being a Nickleback is the icing on the cake for your low football IQ. PRob is a prototypical CB, leg arms, strong upper body, and a long torso!

    *Is the ave. hgt for CBs in Canada over 5'11? Lol...
    Answer this question: Whats Peter?


    (Im in SEC country and you got the nerve to question me up in Canada, child please)

    What's next? Someone from Angola gon tell me something about basketball!

    Ive got nothing but time on my hand, I'lll prove you wrong in the near future!
    -Ball Dont lie, nor do I-
    Hahaha you guys are too funny. You have the wrong idea of Canada, you all think we live in igloos and know absolutely nothing about sports other than hockey. Bet you can't even name 10 cities in our country, stop acting like a smart ***. Americans are known to be the most ignorant, you probably don't even know where we're located on the map or the capital. Either way, you telling me Corey White is a great nickel corner is definitely wrong. He has the potential to be better but I don't think we shy away from drafting a corner because of Corey ****ING White. I don't know if he's been sucking you off or you've been sleeping with him, I don't get where your love for him is coming from. Stats-wise (Once again, NUMBERS DONT LIE - Look at Casey Heyward) he's been one of the worst corners, the guy doesn't stand out to me on tape and even Greg Cossell came out and said that the guy looks bad on tape. Oh BB, you know more than the biggest, well-known NFL Films guy? Anyways, the guy might have the potential to be a solid nickel corner but like I said earlier, if we see someone in the draft we like at corner, I don't think they shy away from drafting him because of Corey White lol. ****ing 5th rounder from Samford, the guy isn't good, neither is Patrick Robinson.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils


    THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,673
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    I'd also have to agree with BB on Corey White, while his numbers don't look good, he plays agressive(which is what you want out of a rookie). However, I would avoid saying someone is giving their opinion when they are copy/pasting stats...
    Never said it was MY opinion. I said numbers don't lie, Corey White is not a great nickel CB or will he ever be a man-to-man corner. The guy sucks. Can he improve? Maybe. He's not ****ing good though, that's all I know.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils


    THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,673
    vCash
    1500
    I'll take mike jenkins over corey white
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils


    THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,673
    vCash
    1500
    BB, we're all Saints fans here, don't need to go at each other, especially not at my IQ and knowledge lol, I know alot more about football than you think. Just because I'm from a different country, doesn't mean my IQ is lower? That's typical, ignorant comment from an American. Thought the guys here weren't like that, guess I was wrong. Either way, guess the jury is still out on Corey White; I just don't think he's as good as you guys think he is. Maybe he'll get better, heck, I hope he does get better but right now, we could use another CB
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils


    THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,257
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    BB, we're all Saints fans here, don't need to go at each other, especially not at my IQ and knowledge lol, I know alot more about football than you think. Just because I'm from a different country, doesn't mean my IQ is lower? That's typical, ignorant comment from an American. Thought the guys here weren't like that, guess I was wrong. Either way, guess the jury is still out on Corey White; I just don't think he's as good as you guys think he is. Maybe he'll get better, heck, I hope he does get better but right now, we could use another CB
    we absolutely could use another CB, but to me the more pressing need is along the D-Line and O-Line
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    671
    vCash
    1500
    I think Ak you just jump to the performance of one year. I think this is like the Austin Rivers Thread. For me it's not about your numbers. As a coach of football what I look for are flashes in my new guys. I can't judge people off of one season. I think that is what people are trying to say. To many people look for the Alden Smiths and guys like that. Some guys just need time. Don't give up so easy man. I like your argument bro I'm just saying not so fast that's all.



    BAD DIRTY BIRD

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,496
    vCash
    1500
    To AK, it's not where you are from, it's you conversation, the words you speak! But I will say that with my knowledge of the game, which is well known on this site, you being from Canada(with y'all arrogance), Dont you dare even "think" about debating with me about football. Hockey maybe, but not football nor any other American sports!(showing my arrogance now )
    Really, I live in New Orleans and here you are trying to debt me about any to all Saints info.(T.O. Included) #Really? Smh

    As for the Countries:
    You know for a fact the Canadians don't give a rats azz nor respect Americans! And you've confirmed it by your post of "You Americans"! Not saying that you're prejudice but lets be honest here, you dont have the respect of Americans that you should!

    FYI:
    I've been to Canada, 3xs! How do you think I know how canadians feel about Americans and our country? Now, look how your arrogance just made you look foolish! Never question me and never doubt me dude, I'm well versed! #versatile
    (I could see Russia from Canada! )

    *But just remember, you peek in my back yard looking at my sports and entertainment, I could care less to look thru yours! America rules, and you know it! Again, not saying your prejudice but you are just alittle bias towards your own country thinking that Americans are stupidly ignorant to Canada's info!
    Im cool with your love of your country but Just don't let your arrogance make you look stupid, bcuz as you put, "we are all Saints fans"


    #PeekingThruMyBackDoorHereInDaBoot


    -on Cory White....go do your homework and watch film!

    Im not saying that Im right, I'm just saying that you're wrong!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 12-27-2012 at 04:41 PM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,496
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Never said it was MY opinion. I said numbers don't lie, Corey White is not a great nickel CB or will he ever be a man-to-man corner. The guy sucks. Can he improve? Maybe. He's not ****ing good though, that's all I know.


    Well I'm here to say that you don't know schit and you really should shut the F up! He started for a reason.....
    He surely wasn't the best cook
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 12-27-2012 at 11:35 PM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,496
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Never said it was MY opinion. I said numbers don't lie, Corey White is not a great nickel CB or will he ever be a man-to-man corner. The guy sucks. Can he improve? Maybe. He's not ****ing good though, that's all I know.


    Lets take everybody out the picture,

    Im saying, you don't know more than me!

    ....and I say that Corey White is a keeper in Spags system!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 12-27-2012 at 04:50 PM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,673
    vCash
    1500
    Hahaha I guess we'll have to see. I think there's alot of room for improvement and that he started because there was no better option. Johnny Patrick is worthless and so is Elbert Mack. It's a passing league and you need good corners. We got burnt by the Cowboys receivers and only won that game because of Drew. Most good teams have more than 2 solid corners. You think Corey White would be the Cowboys nickel corner over Orlando Scandrick or Mike Jenkins? Or start in ATL over Brent Grimes? Let's be realistic, he's not a top guy. Can he improve? Yes, definitely. Would we pass on a CB in the draft because of Corey White? Hell no.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils


    THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,257
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Hahaha I guess we'll have to see. I think there's alot of room for improvement and that he started because there was no better option. Johnny Patrick is worthless and so is Elbert Mack. It's a passing league and you need good corners. We got burnt by the Cowboys receivers and only won that game because of Drew. Most good teams have more than 2 solid corners. You think Corey White would be the Cowboys nickel corner over Orlando Scandrick or Mike Jenkins? Or start in ATL over Brent Grimes? Let's be realistic, he's not a top guy. Can he improve? Yes, definitely. Would we pass on a CB in the draft because of Corey White? Hell no.
    I agree, we could use a CB but in the first round DL and OL are much more important imo. Shouldn't pass up a stud pass rusher or tackle for a corner
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,691
    vCash
    1500
    America!

    **** yeah!

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,496
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Hahaha I guess we'll have to see. I think there's alot of room for improvement and that he started because there was no better option. Johnny Patrick is worthless and so is Elbert Mack. It's a passing league and you need good corners. We got burnt by the Cowboys receivers and only won that game because of Drew. Most good teams have more than 2 solid corners. You think Corey White would be the Cowboys nickel corner over Orlando Scandrick or Mike Jenkins? Or start in ATL over Brent Grimes? Let's be realistic, he's not a top guy. Can he improve? Yes, definitely. Would we pass on a CB in the draft because of Corey White? Hell no.
    I'mma give you a pass, just bcuz you ARE way up there in Canada! But honestly dude, you really need to shut up bcuz you are pretty much clueless to any & all SAINTS news!
    Look, it's well documented that coming into camp Johnny Patrick was the starting nickleback(drafted for that position, had a good rookie season and a good OTAs but regressed after his injury) but Rookie Corey White from a small school called Samford, BEAT-OUT all of the CB's that were in camp! A physical CB at 6'1 - 200lbs, he led the team in INTs in camp, again...getting Drew Brees support by his confidence in camp but Spags still went with eth more experienced Johnny P to start the season! Bottom line,Corey White and Drew Brees went at it in camp every day and that gain everyone respect on the team!

    Corey White "WON" the job from his play in camp, not bcuz of the lack of talent at the position! #JustDumb


    PRob-his problem even dating back into college is that he loses technique and gets flat footed! <yep, footed!
    *But at that CB position, you have to take the good with the bad*

    OFF TOPIC
    Do me a favor....
    Why don't yall stop selling Taco Bell that Moose Meat!


    AGAIN...
    not saying not to talk, all I'm saying is just don't say nothing!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,496
    vCash
    1500

    The SAINTS are drafting a CB!

    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Hahaha you guys are too funny. You have the wrong idea of Canada, you all think we live in igloos and know absolutely nothing about sports other than hockey. Bet you can't even name 10 cities in our country, stop acting like a smart ***. Americans are known to be the most ignorant, you probably don't even know where we're located on the map or the capital. Either way, you telling me Corey White is a great nickel corner is definitely wrong. He has the potential to be better but I don't think we shy away from drafting a corner because of Corey ****ING White. I don't know if he's been sucking you off or you've been sleeping with him, I don't get where your love for him is coming from. Stats-wise (Once again, NUMBERS DONT LIE - Look at Casey Heyward) he's been one of the worst corners, the guy doesn't stand out to me on tape and even Greg Cossell came out and said that the guy looks bad on tape. Oh BB, you know more than the biggest, well-known NFL Films guy? Anyways, the guy might have the potential to be a solid nickel corner but like I said earlier, if we see someone in the draft we like at corner, I don't think they shy away from drafting him because of Corey White lol. ****ing 5th rounder from Samford, the guy isn't good, neither is Patrick Robinson.
    One of the dumbest statements ever! Most of your NFL record holders are from small schools, but hey.... you're from Canada, so i guess you wouldn't know that unless its on the Internet!

    We will draft another CB, but it won't be to replace Corey White! We need debt or pending the draft, the SAINTS have always drafted "best player available" in the 1st RD.
    But you wouldn't k....... (never mine)


    FYI:
    In Canada, they only broadcast the Main Headline Teams w/o DirectTV,
    So go right ahead and take Dallas CB & NB! #Embarassing

    ^AK, you're not representing Canadian football program's to well!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 12-28-2012 at 01:30 AM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    I love it when arguments get completely out of hand like this.


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •