Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    how old is Mack?
    26 I believe.

vCash
    Mack will always be a FA signee by NFL teams! Mack is no more than a 4th CB on a NFL roster! His skills are limited
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    From PFF:

Rank Name Team Targets Recs Completion % Yards TDs Ints NFL Rating
    76 Corey Webster NYG 40 26 65.00% 431 3 1 115.7
    77 Morris Claiborne DAL 24 17 70.83% 200 3 1 118.1
    78 Ike Taylor PIT 44 25 56.82% 381 5 0 123.4
    79 Rashean Mathis JAX 26 16 61.54% 294 2 0 126.1
    80 Aaron Williams BUF 26 16 61.54% 223 5 0 128.7
    81 Jacob Lacey DET 17 13 76.47% 193 1 0 132.7
    82 Marcus Gilchrist SD 25 19 76.00% 169 4 0 133.2
    83 Corey White NO 33 26 78.79% 372 3 0 143.9
    84 Vontae Davis IND 18 14 77.78% 183 2 0 146.1
    85 Kyle Arrington NE 36 29 80.56% 451 4 0 155.8

The guy has been one of the worst corners in the league lol I don't know where you guys are getting your info from or why you're high on him? The guy isn't good, no joke, we need to get a stud CB in this draft. Johnny Patrick is garbage, Greer's getting old and P-Rob's a nickel corner.

Read more: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...d-cornerbacks/
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Nothing wrong with being pissed, just don't be stupid, never doubt me or go against what I'm saying. PRod is a playmaker at CB, period! Every CB gets beat, it's how they bounce back in that same game is how you judge them!
    I know my schit, you should know that by now! But if you want to walk on the wild side.....go right ahead, just remember I'm 99.9% accurate from the front office all the way to Malcom Jenkins bad angles and stiff hips! But here's one more bold accurate statement from BIGBREED....

Be blessed and enjoy you Holidays like I know you will!

#WhoDat
    Epic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    From PFF:

The guy has been one of the worst corners in the league lol I don't know where you guys are getting your info from or why you're high on him? The guy isn't good, no joke, we need to get a stud CB in this draft. Johnny Patrick is garbage, Greer's getting old and P-Rob's a nickel corner.

{FYI: Corey White is a rookie}.....ahh Hello?!?
    Simply put, you're a computer numbers guy and I'm a X's & O's guy, meaning I know football and you're high on numbers never lie type of stuff! My info comes from MY OWN experiences and from players and coaches that are currently in the NFL! So, with that said, Ill ask you "where does your info comes from, the Internet?" Lmao...

I'll leave you with one of my favorite sayings...
    I'm spitting FACTS but you're give me your opinion!

Next Question!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 12-25-2012 at 12:08 PM.

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47:24854844
    From PFF:

Honestly for me if we drafted all defense CB S OLB DE DT I`d be very happy. I feel like theres young vet Olinemen floating around that can contribute on the line and even a young WR speedster and QB for insurance if we want them. I dont think our Oline is worse than our DB group. Those DB need tweaking till we get a Porter Greer Darren Sharper like chemistry going again back there. I dont trust them more than I trust our Dline group or LB group.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    {FYI: Corey White is a rookie}.....ahh Hello?!?
    Simply put, you're a computer numbers guy and I'm a X's & O's guy, meaning I know football and you're high on numbers never lie type of stuff! My info comes from MY OWN experiences and from players and coaches that are currently in the NFL! So, with that said, Ill ask you "where does your info comes from, the Internet?" Lmao...

I'll leave you with one of my favorite sayings...
    I'm spitting FACTS but you're give me your opinion!

Next Question!
    Bro, are you kidding? I used to play football at a collegiate level too, in Canada. Corey White is not legit lol, maybe in a few years, once he grows up and understands the game but he did not have a good rookie year. Numbers don't lie, he hasn't been impressive and Spags got him to blitz more than he covers. Look at those numbers again:

On 33 targets, he's given up 26 receptions lmao, that's a 79% completion rate, horrendous. He's given up 372 yards, 3 TDs and the guy isn't even a cover corner!! He rarely drops back into coverage, all I remember Corey White doing is blitzing. We need better corners if our DLine doesn't improve, simple as that.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Bro, are you kidding? I used to play football at a collegiate level too, in Canada. Corey White is not legit lol, maybe in a few years, once he grows up and understands the game but he did not have a good rookie year. Numbers don't lie, he hasn't been impressive and Spags got him to blitz more than he covers. Look at those numbers again:

On 33 targets, he's given up 26 receptions lmao, that's a 79% completion rate, horrendous. He's given up 372 yards, 3 TDs and the guy isn't even a cover corner!! He rarely drops back into coverage, all I remember Corey White doing is blitzing. We need better corners if our DLine doesn't improve, simple as that.
    I didn't know his #s were that bad, jesus christ. I just like White's buildup as a corner, but seeing those #s makes me want to barf. I stand corrected.

vCash

Canada? Are you kidding ME?
    Dude if you played ball, I know for a fact that you wasn't schit, bcuz looking at the film on Cory White's progression as a rookie....your talk would be different along with your all around understanding of the game.

This is what and how I feel about your Candian IQ in football and your Internet stats:
    1.) The Saints play zone (cover2 or cover3 shell) on defense, meaning Cory White is playing a area along with his Saftey that's coving his back! #Jenkins

2.) When playing man, the Saints are in a cover2 type scheme, which takes away the outside but directs traffic in the inside for more turnovers!

3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    ^I'll reserve my knowledge/info of the game just for the fun of it!

FYI:
    The main goal for playing zone is to direct passing plays in the middle of the field to create turnovers by the defense who's facing the QB and the WRs!

Whoever played nickle, their numbers would be on that list for the most attempts. By Cory White being our best physical/cover CB on the team, which Spags defense calls for, Spags put put him as our starting Nickleback! And for the record, your dumbazz comment of PRob being a Nickleback is the icing on the cake for your low football IQ. PRob is a prototypical CB, leg arms, strong upper body, and a long torso!

*Is the ave. hgt for CBs in Canada over 5'11? Lol...
    Answer this question: Whats Peter?

(Im in SEC country and you got the nerve to question me up in Canada, child please)

What's next? Someone from Angola gon tell me something about basketball!

Ive got nothing but time on my hand, I'lll prove you wrong in the near future!
    -Ball Dont lie, nor do I-
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 12-26-2012 at 01:53 AM.

From my Stephen-

vCash
    I'm anxious to see what PRob does in this next game. Does he have pride in himself and want to prove that the Cowboy game was a fluke, or does he just mail it in with the Saints already eliminated. I know the numbers are bad but I think our poor Safety play is the main issue here. If a corner knows he has good help over the top he is able to play tighter underneath which allows him to jump the shorter routes.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    I'd also have to agree with BB on Corey White, while his numbers don't look good, he plays agressive(which is what you want out of a rookie). However, I would avoid saying someone is giving their opinion when they are copy/pasting stats...

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    I'd also have to agree with BB on Corey White, while his numbers don't look good, he plays agressive(which is what you want out of a rookie). However, I would avoid saying someone is giving their opinion when they are copy/pasting stats...
    You've hit the nail on the head General, on both post!

About my posting on his opinion, it's those articles that he's copying and pasting that's making him come to that opinion of his which he's posting!
    Internet articles the highlights numbers on a play w/o breaking down the X's & O's of the game is just some guy that's wasting time and electricity! Hell, Fred Thomas lead the Saints in tkles every season for damn near 5ys straight! Does that make him the teams best tkler? Hell no, but some geek editor tried to make it seemed that way! Fred Thomas man was always open, so teams always threw to his side, PERIOD!

Numbers never lie my azz!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    I like White's potential to improve, I think he can be solid. That being said, stats can be easily manipulated to prove your point. I could only tell you that a certain QB leads the league in INTs and paint him negatively, or tell you the same QB leads the league in yards and TDs, not mention the INTs, and make him look like a stud. Oh yeah, thats Drew Brees btw. I like stats, but you gotta be careful of how they are being manipulated. Pro Football Focus' ratings don't take into account what the defense is asking a player to do, only pure numbers (tackles, INTs, etc). If a DE drops into coverage half the time he's gonna have a horrible rating cuz PFF only counts sacks and tackles and that stuff.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral:24863754
    Thays what you gotta love about football it has so many moving parts so many variables on any given Sunday one could be wrong even the trends in the Stats combine film study etc etc dont always translate.

There arent many gurantees in this game those that are for sure HOFers tho players and coaches alike.

Guys like Dick Lebeau even our very own Joe Vitt for example been around football for as long as I been alive and they get it wrong still.

But I tell you fellas I listen to John Madden sometimes on radio and that guy knows the game on a level very few do. The things he says are always spot on to me.

As far as the Saints
    Bottom line is these guys need to just get chemistry with each other "front end and back in working together" as they say. And I agree that those Safties of ours havent been having our CBs back. Only reason I want to draft a CB is because I fear Jabari may hit the wall soon but that aside I think he is good solid CB certainly one of the better ones weve ever had. Porter was too just gets injured too often. I was real content at CB when we had Porter and Greer.

Jenkins was my fav at FS but I think the pass defense looked better without him at FS.

So if we are to establish chemistry between the Safeties and CBs maybe we roll out the same group next season one last time to see what we can do.

Just gotta wait this out to see what we do but its always fun to speculate.

And it starts with question whats our biggest weakness?

I cant see how it can be anything on offense when we are third overall to me it has to be somewhere in that defense.

Is it Safety SS or FS, OLB, Run stuffing, Coverage, Blitzing, DE or DT team play aside what individual defenders do we think have the goods.

And Im just gonna call it like I see it Cam Jordan and Will Smith both lack adequate pass rush on the outside at DE they rush better on the interior line and thats not a compliment.

Galette and Wilson those are DEs to me when I think of a DE I think of a guy who can get to the QB the fastest and contain the edges.

Hicks I like at DT. Bunkley and Ellis not so much both to me arent impactful enough.

Lofton is a Mike he is that and I could care less that he cant cover well. Imo if you are asking your Mike to get INTs and make tackles and sound decisions you must want Ray Lewis or Urlacher cause they are two of the very few MLBs who can cover and make tackles all while reading the D. Ray Lewis got more INTs than most DBs.

I like Hawthorne and I like Vilma too honestly but his age scares me similar to Jabari and thats the only reason I would replace Vilma at OLB. I like Casillas. Im cool with a Casillas Lofton Hawthorne starting group.

CB and Safeties I like Quduus and I like Prob Prob played hurt in Dallas I know how a groin pull is its very annoying and you can not move with real agility with one anyway everybody else to me is expendable in that backend.

So Im saying the real ballers that I personally trust and believe are playmakers on D

Galette, Wilson, Hicks, Lofton, Quduus, and Prob are capable of making real plays they are better than their opposition .........the rest of our defenders to me are average medicore ball players or just getting up in age in the case of Greer and Vilma. Will Smith as well unless we forget the guy was a ProBowl DE!

I try not to criticize our guys too hard but honestly those are the only few players that I think have the goods to be better than their opposition on any given Sunday.

On Offense theres a reason we have high ranked offense every year. We have elite level talent on offense. Guys that do what they do way better than their opposition.

Brees, Colston, Evans, Grubbs, Graham, Moore, Pierre Cruiser, and now I see Ingram being better than those trying to tackle him consistently lately and I see Joe Morgan being faster than those trying to cover him.

So offensively I think we have 9 Pro Bowl level talent legit playmakers

Defensively I see really just Lofton being elite Pro Bowl level but I see the other 5 I mention as playmakers not elite though yet but still real playmakers
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    #OffTopic

Someone asked me, who was I, bcuz I was so bold making comments/statements that came to be true! He asked, Do I step out on FAITH, making those predictions?

I said hell no,
    I just stepped out on SHAQUITA bcuz of her bad breath!

....no, FO real though!

From my Stephen-

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast