Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    BB, you're not representing Americans too well either with those spelling mistakes. Atrocious. Get a grip buddy, or a dictionary. Either way, the way you keep attacking my credibility because of where I live is hilarious, makes you look more ignorant than ever.

They only have direct TV for the main teams hahahahaa it's called GamePass buddy, once again, showing your ignorance.

Program's and debt eh? Programs and depth? Anyways, I don't know where you're getting this info from on Corey White going at it at practice with Drew and him leading camp with INTs. I guess you and him have some kind of relationship? I feel like I hit a nerve when I said he sucked. I guess he does suck, your dick that is lol.

And you're stupid for not understanding that there's a definite lack of TALENT at the corner position. Did you not see Johnny Patrick get manhandled? Corey White sucks, he wouldn't start for a good team. Our team lacks DEPTH* at the position and that is really the only reason he was our #3 CB.

On a serious note, I legitimately think Corey White could eventually be solid for us, I just don't think he's as good as BB thinks he is, at the moment anyways.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I love it when arguments get completely out of hand like this.
    I hit a nerve with BB. I'll know not to talk about Corey White like that again.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I love it when arguments get completely out of hand like this.
    I agree...

That's why AK and I are watching you closely! Something is very fishy about you Neo, always moving around and schit!?!
    Something ain't rt.....

#
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash

Misspelled and All, Im still right in what I'm posting!

Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    BB, you're not representing Americans too well either with those spelling mistakes. Atrocious. Get a grip buddy, or a dictionary. Either way, the way you keep attacking my credibility because of where I live is hilarious, makes you look more ignorant than ever.

They only have direct TV for the main teams hahahahaa it's called GamePass buddy, once again, showing your ignorance.

Program's and debt eh? Programs and depth? Anyways, I don't know where you're getting this info from on Corey White going at it at practice with Drew and him leading camp with INTs. I guess you and him have some kind of relationship? I feel like I hit a nerve when I said he sucked. I guess he does suck, your dick that is lol.

And you're stupid for not understanding that there's a definite lack of TALENT at the corner position. Did you not see Johnny Patrick get manhandled? Corey White sucks, he wouldn't start for a good team. Our team lacks DEPTH* at the position and that is really the only reason he was our #3 CB.

On a serious note, I legitimately think Corey White could eventually be solid for us, I just don't think he's as good as BB thinks he is, at the moment anyways.
    I post on my phone! Now whatever I type and what the phone change it to is like whatever to me! Bottom line, you know what I'm talking about! And I'd rather misspell a few words and be accurate in what I'm saying, than have ALL of the correct spelling, but wrong as hell with my info!
    {and I'm not PREVIEWING my post before I press send}

Seems like you're the one that's pissed, having to go to the spelling tactic, lmao! I've been here for years and that tactic haven't worked yet nor has it closed my mouth in proving me wrong in any of my post!

Why would I be pissed when I'm right?
    ^Now that's stupid!

-Im right and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it cuz-
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Since theres no week 17 thread, Akiem Hicks, Greer, and Pierre Thomas all declared out for this week
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213