Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    41 shots is just ridiculous, even if he does get to the top of that all-time scoring list chucking like this, i don't think it will do much for his legacy, I mean this is getting out of hand...

Nash, Gasol, Howard and Metta combined for 40 shots!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuya View Post
    41 shots is just ridiculous, even if he does get to the top of that all-time scoring list chucking like this, i don't think it will do much for his legacy, I mean this is getting out of hand...

Nash, Gasol, Howard and Metta combined for 40 shots!!
    Ya he shot way too much, but I would rather have him shooting than Meeks, Duhon and Morris ...... Say what you want, but Kobe and Artest are the best performing Lakers by-far / so-far this season...... Without Kobe the Lakers would be 5-22 right now.
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Ya he shot way too much, but I would rather have him shooting than Meeks, Duhon and Morris ...... Say what you want, but Kobe and Artest are the best performing Lakers by-far / so-far this season...... Without Kobe the Lakers would be 5-22 right now.
    Agreed..

we live and die with Kobe...If he learns to play the right way with this team I truly beleive they can win a title this season..Tall order but its all on Kobe.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Agreed..

we live and die with Kobe...If he learns to play the right way with this team I truly believe they can win a title this season..Tall order but its all on Kobe.
    There were only two areas in Kobe's career he was able to be put in check, and that's when Shaq was playing, and Phil was coaching. Even during Phil's second stint as coach, Kobe was a patriot missile launching machine.

Do we really think Kobe is going to listen to D'Antoni???? Hell no!!! I have trouble listening to that banjo sounding hick during his incoherent post game speeches.

If the Lakers are going to win a title this season, it will have to come on the back of Kobe..... Sorry but IMO there is no other way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game:24837227
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Agreed..

we live and die with Kobe...If he learns to play the right way with this team I truly beleive they can win a title this season..Tall order but its all on Kobe.
    I actually think its all on Dwight. Kobes playing well enough right now. Dwight has been fairly disappointing based on his standards. If he can become the same Dwight Howard he's been for his entire career in Orlando, I think Lakers have a great chance. Kobes shot attempts will most certainly go down when he gets consistent offensive production by Nash and Dwight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beliges View Post
    I actually think its all on Dwight. Kobes playing well enough right now. Dwight has been fairly disappointing based on his standards. If he can become the same Dwight Howard he's been for his entire career in Orlando, I think Lakers have a great chance. Kobes shot attempts will most certainly go down when he gets consistent offensive production by Nash and Dwight.
    Apparently Howard isn't 100% and even if he was, Howard wont be Howard until he's playing for a different team next season that has an offensive scheme that functions from the inside out.

This is the Howard we will see as long as the Lakers have D'Antoni and Nash

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234