Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I hope this is not true. That was a different time, different era, different rules, different circumstances. Its not what you earn but how you earn it that gives it true meaning, value and the respect earned.
    Last edited by ldawg; 12-21-2012 at 06:42 PM.

vCash
    My feeling is if the Lakers FO can give a broken down Nash $27 mil at the age of 39, and a ******** D'Antoni $14 mil.... I dont see any reason why the Lakers couldn't give Kobe a 3 year extension for $36 mil.
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    The day Lakers signed Nash to a three year deal i was not thrill and on top of that having Nash made Dantoni the coach once the need for a new coach opened. How the hell we became the Suns in this run and gun live by the three die by the three system? I am sure Lakers have enough sense to know its not about Nash but about Howard. Can Mike run some plays for this guy. And now that Lakers have a 39yr old Nash they need to find a pg that can play for Mike and his system. They need to give Bucks a call Ellis and Jennings may be on the block. I give up at this point its no turning back so it may be best to just go ahead and get the players that fit. Los Angeles Suns

vCash
    I prefer the half court game. Not browns though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    My feeling is if the Lakers FO can give a broken down Nash $27 mil at the age of 39, and a ******** D'Antoni $14 mil.... I dont see any reason why the Lakers couldn't give Kobe a 3 year extension for $36 mil.
    As long as you're spending their money, I could use $2M a year for the next nine years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    You lost me at Bucher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    The day Lakers signed Nash to a three year deal i was not thrill and on top of that having Nash made Dantoni the coach once the need for a new coach opened. How the hell we became the Suns in this run and gun live by the three die by the three system? I am sure Lakers have enough sense to know its not about Nash but about Howard. Can Mike run some plays for this guy. And now that Lakers have a 39yr old Nash they need to find a pg that can play for Mike and his system. They need to give Bucks a call Ellis and Jennings may be on the block. I give up at this point its no turning back so it may be best to just go ahead and get the players that fit. Los Angeles Suns
    Some of you guys are ridiculous... Same type of people that when this team catches fire going into the playoffs, you will feel really stupid for saying how horrible this team is.

Give them time. if we are out of the playoffs with a month left in the season than I will go ahead and say. You guys were right. Highly unlikely though
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Some of you guys are ridiculous... Same type of people that when this team catches fire going into the playoffs, you will feel really stupid for saying how horrible this team is.

Give them time. if we are out of the playoffs with a month left in the season than I will go ahead and say. You guys were right. Highly unlikely though
    If the team catches fire later everybody who spent the past few months *****ing about everything will claim they were right about everything and that's the only reason that the Lakers are now winning.

Human beings almost never learn anything, particularly about themselves. They just buy stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    If the team catches fire later everybody who spent the past few months *****ing about everything will claim they were right about everything and that's the only reason that the Lakers are now winning.

Human beings almost never learn anything, particularly about themselves. They just buy stuff.
    I do admit when i am wrong. I was one for was hell bent on starting Ebanks over Artest even before Brown left. but boy oh boy was i wrong he is worst than i thought. Lakers have not lost with him starting But i think he had little to do with that.
    Last edited by ldawg; 12-22-2012 at 08:37 AM.

vCash

You never saw me say they will not make the playoffs, I expect them to make to playoffs. Hell i expect them to be an above .500 without Nash. Unfortunately thats not the goal. 39yr old Nash will not turn a lotto team into the best team in the NBA. IMO the coach has some work to do Its not like he dont have the players. Howard is the key to this madness. How can Lakers feature Howard more get him above 18ppg somewhere in the 25ppg Kobe is doing to much no way he should be averaging 29ppg.
    Last edited by ldawg; 12-22-2012 at 08:19 AM.

vCash

Guys like you are ridiculous

When you read my post, read it in the context that it's written in, instead of coming up with some BS analysis about "catching fire going into the playoffs." The ****ing playoffs are five months away, and the Lakers should only be focusing on tonight's game.

My comment was only about offering Kobe a nice contract after 2014, and how it can be justified if you compare it to the money the Laker FO are giving Nash and D'Antoni, considering the lack of return so far for that $41 mil the Lakers are paying them.

Learn how to ****ing read
    Last edited by duane v; 12-22-2012 at 09:40 AM.
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Guys like you are ridiculous

When you read my post, read it in the context that it's written in, instead of coming up with some BS analysis about "catching fire going into the playoffs." The ****ing playoffs are five months away, and the Lakers should only be focusing on tonight's game.

My comment was only about offering Kobe a nice contract after 2014, and how it can be justified if you compare it to the money the Laker FO are giving Nash and D'Antoni, considering the lack of return so far for that $41 mil the Lakers are paying them.

Learn how to ****ing read
    Actually didn't even realize I quoted you and my response was towards the other guy I quoted so no reason to get so butthurt. To be honest it gets sort of annoying these days coming into PSD and there's always people complaining with our team regarding how we suck and we should still pickup this and this player. I really see why other fan bases hate laker fans calling us spoiled.

I do agree with you in the fact that Kobe should get a contract that size, whether he takes it I'm 50/50 on still. My reading is just fine and THIS is a forum to discuss so dont take everything so up the A.
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    cannot come up with a better response than ...

pathetic bandwagon fan.

Kobe 16-41 tonight should not happen unless they are in the lottery. You have other guys that can shoot a high percentage. Nash should get 10*12 shots a game if not more..
    Last edited by Swift Game; 12-23-2012 at 02:52 AM.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    cannot come up with a better response than ...

pathetic bandwagon fan.

Kobe 16-41 tonight should not happen unless they are in the lottery. You have other guys that can shoot a high percentage. Nash should get 10*12 shots a game if not more..
    I have been supporting Kobe from the attack for years but he sure as hell aint helping. He has done so much and have been in the nba to long to still be talking stuff like its my team, i like to shoot fall in line. Right now Kobe is not the only player in the nba that can average 30ppg. Its great he can still do it but 41 shoots is way to much only to be trail by Artest with 13. At this point if Kobe want to maximize his attempts he need to be more efficient. 41 is way to much and its not fun playing with someone like that.
    Last edited by ldawg; 12-23-2012 at 10:58 AM.

vCash

Bucher:Kobe focused on surpassing Kareem not MJ as the Offensive GOAT

Yeah he took way too many shots last night. It's hard for anyone to back him up on this one.

"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast