Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Howard's back

vCash

Howard's back

He's not even close to 100%:

"Tingling in my legs all the way down to my feet," Howard said as he described his current state. "There's times when sometimes I really can't even feel my feet. (The doctors) said that's going to happen. It takes at least nine months for you to get strength back in your legs and all that stuff. So I'm still in that process."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...akers/1787015/

vCash
    An interesting piece in the article main forum guys will hate:

I know who (Bryant) is to this team, what he has been to this team for a long time," Howard continued. "But there's going to come a day where he's going to be gone, and that's when I have to step in and fill that void and take this team to the next level. That's why I'm here. That's why they wanted me here, and I'm going to do my job and my part to make sure this team gets there – and it starts with me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lpdunks8 View Post
    An interesting piece in the article main forum guys will hate:

I know who (Bryant) is to this team, what he has been to this team for a long time," Howard continued. "But there's going to come a day where he's going to be gone, and that's when I have to step in and fill that void and take this team to the next level. That's why I'm here. That's why they wanted me here, and I'm going to do my job and my part to make sure this team gets there and it starts with me.
    This is actually good news...He gets it..He's looking long term..which means he's re-signing...
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    Agreed Rocco, it's a great signal of him wanting to re-sign, but we still have to go Ballz to the Wall these next 2 yrs and get both chips. It can be done, and something tells me it will be done.

vCash
    Thanks for posting this. Howard clearly has not been physically sound and I've been worried that his turnovers were a sign of nerve involvement. If he's feeling periodic weakness he's going to be a bit clumsy compared to his normal self, so I guess we just have to wait for the full recovery.

Hopefully he'll continue to recover ahead of schedule, and be rounding out into tip-top shape in late spring.