I couldn't think of a great name for this thread, but I was thinking about this a lot today while we're all beyond happy about the recent years of the Giants, the rings etc ...Do you REALISTICALLY think Eli TC and the rest of the two Super Bowl winners have a chance at a 3rd one, whether it be this year or in the what would have to be relatively near future. My honest guest would have to be no, unless we draft out of our mind, which isn't impossible but theres nothing you can hang your hat on, and say YES we're gonna be a 12 win team for the foreseeable future bc we've never really been that.

Btw Idk about you guys, but as happy as I am about 2007/2011 ..I cannot begin to tell how much 2008 eats at me. ..think about a Giants history where we won 2007,2008,2011 ...let that marinate for a second, there is no doubt in my mind that was the best team of the three teams i mentioned, and the best team since the 90 team, we destroyed that tough schedule, we took it to teams, anyone remember that Raven game? We ran down their throat...