Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Murrrica
    Posts
    667
    vCash
    1500
    "ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported Saturday that itís "a virtual certainty" Tim Tebow will play for the Jaguars in 2013."

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5096/tim-tebow

    tebow is not an nfl quaterback, he has proven that time and time again. he can't even beat out the train wreck that is mark sanchez for gods sake.

    signing him to compete for the job just shows that this team does not give a ******* about winning, just selling tickets. it will create a circus just like it did in NY. anybody who knows anything about football knows tebow is not talented enough to be a qb in the nfl. i feel bad for him because he really seems like a genuinely good person but he just isn't good at quaterback.


    "they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,657
    vCash
    1500
    lol i bet u Jags4life is now getting drunk to drown his sorrows.

    anyways it wouldnt hurt to add him but if he isnt the starting qb its gonna be a LONG Year for the other QBs

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    He may not be your typical QB and he won't play a "pretty game" but the man will help you win more games then a lot of other QB out there. More then Henne and Gabbert that's for sure. He won't put up great stats like the Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, etc but if you have some talent around him he can take you too the playoffs and win a few games.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,657
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    He may not be your typical QB and he won't play a "pretty game" but the man will help you win more games then a lot of other QB out there. More then Henne and Gabbert that's for sure. He won't put up great stats like the Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, etc but if you have some talent around him he can take you too the playoffs and win a few games.
    stats win u games more than sheer luck.

    anyways HENNE is 5 times the Passer Tebow is.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,657
    vCash
    1500
    so i was a lil bored and figured an interesting deal for harvin. we trade them pick 2 for harvin, 21, and 53. that values Harvin inside a top 10.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    stats win u games more than sheer luck.

    anyways HENNE is 5 times the Passer Tebow is.
    Stats don't mean anything.. Look at the Lions, they have over 1,000 more yards of offense then they have given up and have only 4 wins. I'm a dolphins fan so I've watched plenty of Henne. He isn't the answer and yes he might be a better "passer" then Tebow but Tebow gives you a better chance to win then Henne. Tebow has really only played 1 season has QB in the NFL. He actually has a pretty good deep ball when he's given the chance to chunk it deep. He's not going to win you 12 games a year but he would be a good QB for the Jags to have for a couple years while the build up around him and then down the road bring in the next franchise type QB. If the Jags signed Tebow and paired him with MJD and Blackman I would bet they'd win at least 6 to 8 games at a minimum next year.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,657
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    Stats don't mean anything.. Look at the Lions, they have over 1,000 more yards of offense then they have given up and have only 4 wins. I'm a dolphins fan so I've watched plenty of Henne. He isn't the answer and yes he might be a better "passer" then Tebow but Tebow gives you a better chance to win then Henne. Tebow has really only played 1 season has QB in the NFL. He actually has a pretty good deep ball when he's given the chance to chunk it deep. He's not going to win you 12 games a year but he would be a good QB for the Jags to have for a couple years while the build up around him and then down the road bring in the next franchise type QB. If the Jags signed Tebow and paired him with MJD and Blackman I would bet they'd win at least 6 to 8 games at a minimum next year.
    the lions are losing because they are the lions and are very undisciplined. probably one of the highest penalized teams in the league and have no running game.

    id bet you the jags would win atleast 6-8 games just by changing some crappy parts on the defense and using henne.

    henne has gotten both SHORTS and BLACKMON to produce better than gabbert whos still a better qb.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    the lions are losing because they are the lions and are very undisciplined. probably one of the highest penalized teams in the league and have no running game.

    id bet you the jags would win atleast 6-8 games just by changing some crappy parts on the defense and using henne.

    henne has gotten both SHORTS and BLACKMON to produce better than gabbert whos still a better qb.
    Henne has done a nice job since taking over for Gabbert. But even though he has done a great job getting Shorts and Blackmon the ball how many wins has that got you? I agree Henne would but up better numbers then Tebow and the games would be much prettier to watch but I know Tebow would win you more games. In the end all that matters is W's not stats and not how the fun the game is to watch. Just W's and that's what Tebow can bring.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,657
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    Henne has done a nice job since taking over for Gabbert. But even though he has done a great job getting Shorts and Blackmon the ball how many wins has that got you? I agree Henne would but up better numbers then Tebow and the games would be much prettier to watch but I know Tebow would win you more games. In the end all that matters is W's not stats and not how the fun the game is to watch. Just W's and that's what Tebow can bring.
    tebow brings more trouble than wat we need. idc that tebow just wins. i want a QB who plays like a NFL QB not some College BS playbook.

    the reason why henne hasnt gotten many W's is because of NO MJD and the leagues worst Defense. imagine ur whole team having 14 sacks. ya thats wat i thought now shut up.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    tebow brings more trouble than wat we need. idc that tebow just wins. i want a QB who plays like a NFL QB not some College BS playbook.

    the reason why henne hasnt gotten many W's is because of NO MJD and the leagues worst Defense. imagine ur whole team having 14 sacks. ya thats wat i thought now shut up.
    Tebow doesn't bring trouble if he was the starter.. In fact it would be just the opposite. If you had Tebow start the Jags would actually be talked about on ESPN for once. The only reason Tebow stuff has gotten this bad is becuase it's the New York media and he is stuck as the backup to a team that he should of had a chance to start for. The reason Henne hasn't won many games isn't just the horrible defense and no mjd. The last 3 games you guys have scored 3, 10 and 18 points. Not going to win many games scoring like that, or lack thereof. Now having a better defense and MJD would help. Henne hasn't played that well that last 3 games, not like he did the first 2 games he started. You don't care that Tebow just wins? Oh, well I guess you'd rather lose then because I would care about winning.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    I'm just saying bring Tebow in and have him start for 2 years. Make the Jags a ton of money by filling the stands and selling jersey and all other kinds of merchandise while you build up that horrible defense you're talking about and building the o-line up. In 2 years bring in the "franchise" qb and have him play on the team that has a chance to be good and not get him killed and held back by his defense.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,657
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    Tebow doesn't bring trouble if he was the starter.. In fact it would be just the opposite. If you had Tebow start the Jags would actually be talked about on ESPN for once. The only reason Tebow stuff has gotten this bad is becuase it's the New York media and he is stuck as the backup to a team that he should of had a chance to start for. The reason Henne hasn't won many games isn't just the horrible defense and no mjd. The last 3 games you guys have scored 3, 10 and 18 points. Not going to win many games scoring like that, or lack thereof. Now having a better defense and MJD would help. Henne hasn't played that well that last 3 games, not like he did the first 2 games he started. You don't care that Tebow just wins? Oh, well I guess you'd rather lose then because I would care about winning.
    sure our offense hasnt been scoring points but weve been moving the ball fairly well. we would have put up 12 on u guys but since we only have 2 wins we decided to gamble on 4th and 1 and run the ball and we cant even get a yard.

    adding MJD back into our offense gives us a Real rush game and gives us another option to throw 2. our offense would be a lil more balenced. we dont need to add tebow to become a better team. we need to add a defense.

    also for tebow bringing more fans(wont really happen as evidenced by ticket sales) and sure he could bring in some other revenue but hes not worth the headache when hes not going to win the starting qb job and then hes gonna be a ***** about it when he doesnt get his way. the DUDE is NOT AN NFL CALIBER QB. Henne while he might not be the franchise quality guy he is an average NFL starter who u can win with.

    i dont care about winning. watching tebow play qb is worse than watching a Rosie O'Donald porno flick. i rather lose while playing good than to watch a game where we struggle to move the ball and have to pray our defense steps up and makes plays to have chances to win.

    the better product for the team would be putting out henne than tebow and thats a fact jack.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    sure our offense hasnt been scoring points but weve been moving the ball fairly well. we would have put up 12 on u guys but since we only have 2 wins we decided to gamble on 4th and 1 and run the ball and we cant even get a yard.

    adding MJD back into our offense gives us a Real rush game and gives us another option to throw 2. our offense would be a lil more balenced. we dont need to add tebow to become a better team. we need to add a defense.

    also for tebow bringing more fans(wont really happen as evidenced by ticket sales) and sure he could bring in some other revenue but hes not worth the headache when hes not going to win the starting qb job and then hes gonna be a ***** about it when he doesnt get his way. the DUDE is NOT AN NFL CALIBER QB. Henne while he might not be the franchise quality guy he is an average NFL starter who u can win with.

    i dont care about winning. watching tebow play qb is worse than watching a Rosie O'Donald porno flick. i rather lose while playing good than to watch a game where we struggle to move the ball and have to pray our defense steps up and makes plays to have chances to win.

    the better product for the team would be putting out henne than tebow and thats a fact jack.
    That's not a fact jack... Tebow gives you a better chance to win then henne, that's the fact jack.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,657
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    That's not a fact jack... Tebow gives you a better chance to win then henne, that's the fact jack.
    a Better Defense gives us a Chance to win not a lil ***** qb who cant even get on the field for the jets and thats a FACT JAKE.


    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    a Better Defense gives us a Chance to win not a lil ***** qb who cant even get on the field for the jets and thats a FACT JAKE.

    Yes a better defense would give you a better chance to win but so would tebow.. If you had tebow I bet you would have won at least 2 games in the same time frame that henne has started. With tebow you guys probably would have beaten the jets a few weeks back. The fact that he isn't on the field for the jets says more about how stubborn ryan has become and it's probably going to cost ryan his job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •