Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    Yes a better defense would give you a better chance to win but so would tebow.. If you had tebow I bet you would have won at least 2 games in the same time frame that henne has started. With tebow you guys probably would have beaten the jets a few weeks back. The fact that he isn't on the field for the jets says more about how stubborn ryan has become and it's probably going to cost ryan his job.
    tebow wouldnt do better than henne. its funny how blinded all Gator homers are of this guy. Watch Matt Ryan today then watch tebow. Matt Ryan is a VERY Good QB. Tebow is a very bad qb. id put Tebow on the same level of gabbert.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    602
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not blinded, yes i'm a gator fan but I actually am not a big tebow fan. I just can't stand how everyone thinks he's so horrible when he really isn't as bad as most people make it out to be. If you're read anything I've said every single time I've said he doesn't play that good but he wins.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    I'm not blinded, yes i'm a gator fan but I actually am not a big tebow fan. I just can't stand how everyone thinks he's so horrible when he really isn't as bad as most people make it out to be. If you're read anything I've said every single time I've said he doesn't play that good but he wins.
    id love to hear how he would win with this crappy defense. i mean he completes under 50% of his passes. he completes like 45% with the broncos which means to me he would complete like 35-40% over here with how wrs drop balls. i dont see how adding him makes us win. the truth is he wont make us win. probably make us lose because our defense right now is awful. the only thing thats somewhat useful from tebow is that hes mobile and can run but if im picking a QB im taking a QB who is a good passer over a good runner. idealy id like the qb to have both and both dont come along together very often.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,499
    vCash
    1500
    If Tebow comes here and starts, we can say goodbye to our WR's ever becoming anything. With Tebow throwing for 8 completions a game for 90 yards, Blackmon and Shorts will mostly be used to block and be decoys. Tebow sucks. Anybody that says otherwise is a blind homer. He throws a mean bounce pass, but this isn't basketball. IF he would play RB, I would consider taking him. He has already said he will not switch postions though, so bringing him here would just hurt the growth of the young WRs and this team.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,499
    vCash
    1500
    Also, if Tebow comes here, I will not be a Jags fan anymore because it will show the team is more concerned with selling tickets than putting the best team possible on the field. I can deal with a bad team, but not a bad team that also has a circus side show to sell tickets

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,921
    vCash
    500
    THANK YOU!!!

    why do you think brndon llyod wanted to get traded? why did eddie royal want to get traded. why do you think they went after mannign so hard. WR HATE TEBOW HE IS NOT GOOD

    Im really not to worried because i feel henne/gabbert hopefully mike glennon can out play him.



    exactly. we want to help grow the wr. not set them back 4 years because of a guy who throws passes like grenades are thrown.

    no it shows more about how bad he does in practice that he cant beat out MARK SANCHEZ AND GREG MCELROY

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,921
    vCash
    500
    you can tell this guy doesnt know **** because he said bring in fans and money lol.

    revenue is split among 32 teams... so just having tebow in the league brings money...

    and sellign tickets and fans in seats.... no problems. had 70K at the last game. jets had 67K season average is 66K so he doesnt really sell tickets....

    you probably also didnt know the jaguars average 8 thousand more fans than the dolphins.... maybe the dolphins should sign him. and jags rank 20th in home attendance.

    so do your reasearch and get your mouth of tebows dick you gator fan.


    there is no way in hell tebow would help us win games. our wr would gouge their eyes out before he gets in

    and TD you were right. i drank my sorrows away last night haha

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,144
    vCash
    1500
    "Tebow would put up worse stats than Henne/Gabbert but we'd win more"

    ??? That makes sense
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Murrrica
    Posts
    667
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    "Tebow would put up worse stats than Henne/Gabbert but we'd win more"

    ??? That makes sense
    wins are not about stats.. if that was the case calvin johnson would be in the playoffs.

    that does make sense but i disagree with it.. we wont win ***** with teblow.


    "they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,548
    vCash
    1500
    so i have this friend who was or is a jags fan who would rather have tebow or brady

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin tx
    Posts
    3,272
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    so i have this friend who was or is a jags fan who would rather have tebow or brady
    Skip bayless? Lol


    Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The goods View Post
    Skip bayless? Lol
    no this guy named DJ.

    im fairly confident he doesnt know how football is played with that statement

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin tx
    Posts
    3,272
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    no this guy named DJ.

    im fairly confident he doesnt know how football is played with that statement
    Haha I'd have to agree with you


    Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •