Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    Yes a better defense would give you a better chance to win but so would tebow.. If you had tebow I bet you would have won at least 2 games in the same time frame that henne has started. With tebow you guys probably would have beaten the jets a few weeks back. The fact that he isn't on the field for the jets says more about how stubborn ryan has become and it's probably going to cost ryan his job.
    tebow wouldnt do better than henne. its funny how blinded all Gator homers are of this guy. Watch Matt Ryan today then watch tebow. Matt Ryan is a VERY Good QB. Tebow is a very bad qb. id put Tebow on the same level of gabbert.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I'm not blinded, yes i'm a gator fan but I actually am not a big tebow fan. I just can't stand how everyone thinks he's so horrible when he really isn't as bad as most people make it out to be. If you're read anything I've said every single time I've said he doesn't play that good but he wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    I'm not blinded, yes i'm a gator fan but I actually am not a big tebow fan. I just can't stand how everyone thinks he's so horrible when he really isn't as bad as most people make it out to be. If you're read anything I've said every single time I've said he doesn't play that good but he wins.
    id love to hear how he would win with this crappy defense. i mean he completes under 50% of his passes. he completes like 45% with the broncos which means to me he would complete like 35-40% over here with how wrs drop balls. i dont see how adding him makes us win. the truth is he wont make us win. probably make us lose because our defense right now is awful. the only thing thats somewhat useful from tebow is that hes mobile and can run but if im picking a QB im taking a QB who is a good passer over a good runner. idealy id like the qb to have both and both dont come along together very often.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    If Tebow comes here and starts, we can say goodbye to our WR's ever becoming anything. With Tebow throwing for 8 completions a game for 90 yards, Blackmon and Shorts will mostly be used to block and be decoys. Tebow sucks. Anybody that says otherwise is a blind homer. He throws a mean bounce pass, but this isn't basketball. IF he would play RB, I would consider taking him. He has already said he will not switch postions though, so bringing him here would just hurt the growth of the young WRs and this team.

vCash
    Also, if Tebow comes here, I will not be a Jags fan anymore because it will show the team is more concerned with selling tickets than putting the best team possible on the field. I can deal with a bad team, but not a bad team that also has a circus side show to sell tickets

vCash
    THANK YOU!!!

why do you think brndon llyod wanted to get traded? why did eddie royal want to get traded. why do you think they went after mannign so hard. WR HATE TEBOW HE IS NOT GOOD

Im really not to worried because i feel henne/gabbert hopefully mike glennon can out play him.

exactly. we want to help grow the wr. not set them back 4 years because of a guy who throws passes like grenades are thrown.

no it shows more about how bad he does in practice that he cant beat out MARK SANCHEZ AND GREG MCELROY

vCash
    you can tell this guy doesnt know **** because he said bring in fans and money lol.

revenue is split among 32 teams... so just having tebow in the league brings money...

and sellign tickets and fans in seats.... no problems. had 70K at the last game. jets had 67K season average is 66K so he doesnt really sell tickets....

you probably also didnt know the jaguars average 8 thousand more fans than the dolphins.... maybe the dolphins should sign him. and jags rank 20th in home attendance.

so do your reasearch and get your mouth of tebows dick you gator fan.

there is no way in hell tebow would help us win games. our wr would gouge their eyes out before he gets in

and TD you were right. i drank my sorrows away last night haha

vCash
    "Tebow would put up worse stats than Henne/Gabbert but we'd win more"

??? That makes sense
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    "Tebow would put up worse stats than Henne/Gabbert but we'd win more"

??? That makes sense
    wins are not about stats.. if that was the case calvin johnson would be in the playoffs.

that does make sense but i disagree with it.. we wont win ***** with teblow.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    so i have this friend who was or is a jags fan who would rather have tebow or brady

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    so i have this friend who was or is a jags fan who would rather have tebow or brady
    Skip bayless? Lol

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The goods View Post
    Skip bayless? Lol
    no this guy named DJ.

im fairly confident he doesnt know how football is played with that statement

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    no this guy named DJ.

im fairly confident he doesnt know how football is played with that statement
    Haha I'd have to agree with you

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123