Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Offseason targets

figured this would be a good place to discuss some names of players we want to target via, trade, waivers, or by signing.

id sign tebow or trade a 7th for him.
    id trade our 2nd round pick for Percy Harvin.

i want to sign Albert to play LG, Cook to play TE, Johnson to play End, Grimes to play CB. i know we cant acquire all those played but imagine if we get those guys.

imagine using Harvin in the Backfield at times(put the ball in playmakers hands by running), or even throwing a flats route or w.e and get him matchuped on a LB. 9 times out of ten he will do some hurting on the lb.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    figured this would be a good place to discuss some names of players we want to target via, trade, waivers, or by signing.

i want to sign Albert to play LG, Cook to play TE, Johnson to play End, Grimes to play CB. i know we cant acquire all those played but imagine if we get those guys.

imagine using Harvin in the Backfield at times(put the ball in playmakers hands by running), or even throwing a flats route or w.e and get him matchuped on a LB. 9 times out of ten he will do some hurting on the lb.
    Hahahaha i love it. If that is the case we might be able to get Urban Meyer to leave Ohio St.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Hahahaha i love it. If that is the case we might be able to get Urban Meyer to leave Ohio St.
    no. just no. we should Hire Navys HC or Paul Johnson and run that triple Options offense

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    no. just no. we should Hire Navys HC or Paul Johnson and run that triple Options offense
    Meyer can be the QB coach. lol He has some oldschool plays up his sleeve.
    Tebow, Harvin, and MJD that would be a sick option. Alot better than the one Denver was running with Tebow, McGahee and whoever their TE was. I cant even remember his name lol.
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 12-21-2012 at 02:22 AM.

vCash
    **** no to Teblow. He serves 0 purpose
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    **** no to Teblow. He serves 0 purpose
    he adds makability and would play rb not qb

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Adds marketability We sold more tickets to see the Pats than when he came to town. Them and the Bears. Also, hes stated hes only going to play QB, so good luck with that
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    Adds marketability We sold more tickets to see the Pats than when he came to town. Them and the Bears. Also, hes stated hes only going to play QB, so good luck with that
    hell play where hes told otherwise hes gonna have to find a NEW JOB not in the NFL. maybe australian rules football or Rugby would be good for him.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Andy Levitre OG
    Henry Melton DT
    Jairus Byrd S
    Jake Long OT

Shaolin Scobee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigida View Post
    Andy Levitre OG
    Henry Melton DT
    Jairus Byrd S
    Jake Long OT
    i dont see a Starting Caliber FS as a need. Lowery has played well.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash

Lol tebow please no
    Harvin for a second. Yeah right ninny takes that. You're drunk. So after reading the first two I don't take anything you say seriously

And when you have us signing every top player your drunk and imagine doesn't count in real football

It's not madden

vCash
    I hate tebow. He can't throw. He's slow. I'd rather have Greg jones run than tebow. Plusgreg is scary as hell. He sucks. Can we freaking stop with tebow

vCash
    u do realize that harvin does play some rb for the vikings irl. harvin is probably worth a 2nd givin his health problems and still a lil character issue.

its not unrealistic to sign 2 free agents who are good. id say albert takes 7 and johnson wi take 5-7

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    I hate tebow. He can't throw. He's slow. I'd rather have Greg jones run than tebow. Plusgreg is scary as hell. He sucks. Can we freaking stop with tebow
    prepare to hate the jags. espn mortenson was reporting earlier that the jags WILL be Acquiring tebow this offseason.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    Lol tebow please no
    Harvin for a second. Yeah right ninny takes that. You're drunk. So after reading the first two I don't take anything you say seriously

And when you have us signing every top player your drunk and imagine doesn't count in real football

It's not madden
    the only drunk here is you. i could have almost anyone that lives at my house to say i didnt even have any alcohol. theres no proof i was drunk and i wasnt drunk.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast