Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Holidays

vCash
    Best wishes for all of you and your families during this Holiday Season, whatever your creed/religion/belief may it be a festive time filled with joy and love for you all. so

Merry Christmas
    Happy Hannukah(or if you prefer Chanukah)
    Habari gani(Kwanzaa)

and if you're an atheist...well Have a Nice Day...

vCash
    Merry Christmas! Hey, hows this for the holidays: My youngest daughter's birthday is the 22nd, followed by Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, older daughter's birthday on the 26th, my birthday on the 29th, the wife's birthday on the 30th... followed by New Years...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Voodoo View Post
    Merry Christmas! Hey, hows this for the holidays: My youngest daughter's birthday is the 22nd, followed by Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, older daughter's birthday on the 26th, my birthday on the 29th, the wife's birthday on the 30th... followed by New Years...
    That's alot of gift wrapping and alot of desserts.

vCash
    Sounds like you and your wife, and your parents and your wife's, always had a lot of fun in March.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Sounds like you and your wife, and your parents and your wife's, always had a lot of fun in March.
    St Patty's day, baby!!! (and we're not even Irish)

vCash
    St Patty's day, baby!!! (and we're not even Irish)
    That'll do it.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    I keep having this same dream every night, over and over.

In my dream, i'm stuck in Panama and the entire country is populated by Europeans. It's driving me crazy.

I'm dreaming of a white isthmus.

Happy Holidays to All!!!!!!

vCash
    Merry Christmas to everyone.
    And may the new year bring much better results.

“Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste.”
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Merry Christmas to everyone.
    And may the new year bring much better results.
    Or as the Kinks sang,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXioctDPGn0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123