Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays

vCash

Happy Holidays

Just wanted to take the time the wish everyone in the section a very happy, healthy, and safe holiday season. This year, perhaps more than ever with the recent devastation by Hurricane Sandy and the tragedy in Connecticut, it's important to be grateful for those that we have and the things that we're able to do and probably take for granted everyday.

We're ultimately in the section because of one entity: The New York Mets. We may not all agree on the things that we say, we may insult each other, debate tirelessly about the same subjects to the point of insanity, and cry foul about trades or the front office direction, but we all have that one common glue that holds us together. We love the game of baseball and wish to see a successful team on the field (Unless you're visiting from another part of the forum, that is).

Enjoy your holiday season and take solace in the fact that there are only 100 days remaining until April 1st and Opening Day. When we're still tied for first, and have the best winning percentage of any MLB club.

Best to all!

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Merry Christmas everyone!

vCash
    Well said sir. How about an early New Year's Resolution calling for a bunch of us to get together at a sports bar some afternoon when the Mets are on?

How much of a blast would that be.

To each and everyone of you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

All the best,

FoC
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Well said sir. How about an early New Year's Resolution calling for a bunch of us to get together at a sports bar some afternoon when the Mets are on?

How much of a blast would that be.

To each and everyone of you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

All the best,

FoC
    It's been tried before.

It would be creepy putting a face to the names.

vCash
    We actually met up in 2011 at All American. If I'm not mistaken, it was Eltwo, FoC, Stoic, and myself. I may be missing a name.

As long as the place has good wings.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Beer & Wings, mmmmmmmmmm!
    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

vCash
    I'm always curious what you guys look like. I only know MetsLegacy because I have his twitter lol.

vCash
    Happy Holidays to all my Mets brothers on PSD. Eat, drink and be merry and if you don't drink then start because 2013 is going to be a long season.

vCash
    Happy Holidays my friends! Enjoy the time with friends and family!
    " You seek Yoda!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsLegacy View Post
    We actually met up in 2011 at All American. If I'm not mistaken, it was Eltwo, FoC, Stoic, and myself. I may be missing a name.

As long as the place has good wings.
    I think you got the attendance list right. I think we'll have to choose a more central location to make it convenient for more people. Also, it wold be more fun if we were at a sports bar while a game was going rather than sitting at a patio table outside a fast food joint.

But that's just me.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Happy Holidays fellas!

Another year down, another year stuck on 2 World Series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    I think you got the attendance list right. I think we'll have to choose a more central location to make it convenient for more people. Also, it wold be more fun if we were at a sports bar while a game was going rather than sitting at a patio table outside a fast food joint.

But that's just me.
    I would really like to meet you guys. Come out to San Diego next year and we'll all meet at Comic Con.

vCash
    Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone has a great christmas time with their family. And to anyone who doesnt celebrate christmas, hope you experience the season's joy as much as everyone else!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER SEAVER View Post
    I would really like to meet you guys. Come out to San Diego next year and we'll all meet at Comic Con.
    tall order....

vCash
    It would be kinda weird to see you all in person.

For instance, how old is FoC? 175?

Can't imagine what it would be like to hang out with an old geezer like that.

And if Youngstuna showed up, we would be yelling at each other the whole night about Daniel Murphy. It would become an issue.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast