Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nyjer Morgan

vCash

Nyjer Morgan

I am not sure if their was already a thread regarding Nyjer Morgan but I wanted to have some discussion about him. With very few free agents available would you guys consider signing Morgan to a 1 year deal. Now I know he is nothing special but would give us some defense in the OF, and a little speed as a lead off guy which we desperately need. He can be a stop gap for a year until we sign or trade for an OF next offseason. What is everyone's thoughts on Morgan? (BTW I am not a huge fan of his attitude, but what are ya gonna do)

vCash
    Good lord no. We don't need that nutjob around.

vCash
    Oh god no, he is a total clubhouse cancer never in a million years.

vCash
    He looks like a homeless guy in a baseball uniform.

Or maybe Chico Escuela.

vCash
    He's a solid player but he's just a moron.

vCash
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    Oh god no, he is a total clubhouse cancer never in a million years.
    Agreed, that is why I wanted to see what everyone thought and why I put that note about him being crazy in the original post haha. So let me ask you this, if it wasn't for his terrible attitude, would you sign him for a year based on his play? I know he isn't great but he is a better OF than what we currently have.

vCash
    The thread title should be changed to Tony Plush.

vCash
    As long as this is a throw away year, we should go for an outfield of Milton Bradley, Nyjer Morgan and Lastings Milledge.

Be fun to watch and read about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota48 View Post
    As long as this is a throw away year, we should go for an outfield of Milton Bradley, Nyjer Morgan and Lastings Milledge.

If only there were Twin brothers or simply just brothers with the surname "Parker" then I could suggest

Milton Bradley and The Parker Brothers working together! perhaps even bring in Coco Crisp to fully "Brand" our team...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The thread title should be changed to Tony Plush.
    Lol hilarious.....By the way guys I have been reading PSD for years and just started posting recently. I played baseball,football, and basketball from age 5 through high school so I live and breathe sports. Hope to have some good discussions now that I am involved with posting. I am sure we will have disagreements at time but we all just wanna see the Mets get back to winning. Glad to be among true fans!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota48 View Post

I always knew we'd rue the day when we traded away Carl Everett.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    Lol hilarious.....By the way guys I have been reading PSD for years and just started posting recently. I played baseball,football, and basketball from age 5 through high school so I live and breathe sports. Hope to have some good discussions now that I am involved with posting. I am sure we will have disagreements at time but we all just wanna see the Mets get back to winning. Glad to be among true fans!
    Just say "You're right, FoC" and you can't go wrong.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    This might sound bad but I'd rather role with almost no OF like we have right now and see what our young guys can do. We aren't going to compete this yr anyway. I wouldn't mind getting another high draft pick next yr. We're setting ourselves up pretty well for the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    This might sound bad but I'd rather role with almost no OF like we have right now and see what our young guys can do. We aren't going to compete this yr anyway. I wouldn't mind getting another high draft pick next yr. We're setting ourselves up pretty well for the future.
    Lmao word.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast