Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    He put his back against the cage against Bonnar and invited being hit.
    Exactly what I was going to say. Rogan even commented about how he knows how to roll with punches so they have less of an effect on him. He literally just stood in front of Bonnar and let him swing away.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Bisping vs Belcher, Miller vs Healy, Big Country v Kongo, Davis vs Vinny M added to 159. Miller vs Eddie A was the fight planned...
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    I really like the Belcher vs Bisping fight. I expect a stand up fight, with the occasional TD by Bisping, but I don't think he can do what Okami did to Belcher. Important fight with the loser taking a big step back.

I see Healy's not getting a warm up fight, should be a good fight, but I got Miller.
    -----

vCash
    Henry Cejudo coming to MMA. A bit of a headcase, but can box, and is an INCREDIBLE wrestler.

vCash
    Ovince St. Preux not getting a Zuffa deal is kinda strange IMO, very raw but could be good
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Henry Cejudo coming to MMA. A bit of a headcase, but can box, and is an INCREDIBLE wrestler.
    I wonder if he's on the UFC's radar, the 125 division needs to add more fighters...
    -----

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Ovince St. Preux not getting a Zuffa deal is kinda strange IMO, very raw but could be good
    I could have sworn that I seen the other day that he got signed oh well. Bellator needs everybody they can get at 205.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    I wonder if he's on the UFC's radar, the 125 division needs to add more fighters...
    So much for that:

Olympic gold medalist Henry Cejudo to fight at 135 in spring MMA debut

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I could have sworn that I seen the other day that he got signed oh well. Bellator needs everybody they can get at 205.
    I haven't read much about him since the merger. If the UFC passed on him, I wonder why. Maybe he wanted more money?

Going to Bellator wouldn't be a bad idea, in the UFC, he'll be lost in the shuffle.
    -----

vCash
    I would love to see Rashad Vs. Anderson Silva. Probably the most intriguing matchup for Silva at the moment cause its not like he is going to be fighting GSP or Jones anytime soon. Also helps that I'm a big Rashad Evans fan.

vCash
    Rashad is way more dangerous than Weidman. Rashad has good stand up, and he's big and he can wrestle. I would love to see that fight.

vCash
    Bisping going around saying Vitor failed drug test, results on FEB 19

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Bisping going around saying Vitor failed drug test, results on FEB 19
    He had to have cheated somehow.... Nobody beats Bisping without cheating or getting a pass from the judges etc.

vCash
    Apparently OSP is in the UFC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    He had to have cheated somehow.... Nobody beats Bisping without cheating or getting a pass from the judges etc.
    Dana said "someone had a irregular test but it wasnt fking Vitor"

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Dana said "someone had a irregular test but it wasnt fking Vitor"
    It would be hilarious if it turned out to be Bisping LOL

I did find it funny that Dana White said that people were just jealous of Vitor for having success at his age. Yep I'm sure its 100% that and not that Vitor has a history of using PEDs in the past....

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast