Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I was away for a few days and wasnít able to watch Impact on Thursday, but I recorded and watched it on the weekend. first time in awhile I was able to fast forward through a bunch.

I actually liked how Aces/Eights won. multiple guys got involved to interfere and allowed them to win. that is the way it should happen for them. TNA needs to stop have them losing matches.

The end, yuck. Bully sucking face with Brooke. Iím not a big Brooke fan, but poor Brooke.

Velvet wasnít in the match, but she had on that same black suit thing. I donít like it, and hope it isnít something she wears all the time now. It lessens her getting into the ring. Itís still tight and sure you can see her curves, but the colour black is not as good for that, plus when she bends over the rope itís just not as good as before. Whereís the *** cheeks? Come on TNA.

I fast forwarded through much of the Kaz/Daniels/Santa/Storm thing, but it seemed odd. why did James Storm superkick Santa? Storm is face and I don't think that's a good image. unless this was clear bad Santa.

not only are the 1.3.13 videos for Sting, but they announce in the video that it is Sting. **** me TNA are you stupid?! I don't mind that it's Sting, but holy **** don't put that in the ****ing video! make it unknown going into 1.3.13 and get more viewers. idiots.
    He proved it wasn't the real Santa........
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    He proved it wasn't the real Santa........
    Maybe if they had used a wrestler to play that spot it wouldve been a little funnier, like if it was Robbie E or somethin and Storm pulled the beard off after he kicked him.

vCash
    And I have question when did Bully make out with Brooke? I never seen it
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    And I have question when did Bully make out with Brooke? I never seen it
    It was after the Hardy Aries match. I don't remember exactly but someone was trying to interview Hogan while he was going to his car and Hogan looked accross the parking lot and seen them making out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Maybe if they had used a wrestler to play that spot it wouldve been a little funnier, like if it was Robbie E or somethin and Storm pulled the beard off after he kicked him.
    Agreed, the whole segment didn't make much sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Agreed, the whole segment didn't make much sense.
    It was just another way for them to prolong the Styles/Daniels feud by having Daniels tell Santa that AJ is a loser. I think we're going to see Storm/Daniels at an upcoming PPV which could potentially turn into a Storm/Styles feud down the line.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

vCash
    I might not be remembering right. but I think Bully has been telling Hogan that it wasn't what he(Hogan) thinks. that it's been Brooke hitting on him, and I guess he(Bully) wasn't doing anything. this case it was clearly that he(Bully) and Brooke were making out pretty good, and they they(Bully/Brooke) didn't even know Hogan was out there in the parking area.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515089 View Post
    It was after the Hardy Aries match. I don't remember exactly but someone was trying to interview Hogan while he was going to his car and Hogan looked accross the parking lot and seen them making out.
    I believe that's Jason Hervey who conducts those candid interviews.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    I might not be remembering right. but I think Bully has been telling Hogan that it wasn't what he(Hogan) thinks. that it's been Brooke hitting on him, and I guess he(Bully) wasn't doing anything. this case it was clearly that he(Bully) and Brooke were making out pretty good, and they they(Bully/Brooke) didn't even know Hogan was out there in the parking area.
    Well for what it's worth, Brooke pulled Bully into her when they started making out. So technically it could still be Brooke that's smitten with Bully and not vice versa.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    not only are the 1.3.13 videos for Sting, but they announce in the video that it is Sting. **** me TNA are you stupid?! I don't mind that it's Sting, but holy **** don't put that in the ****ing video! make it unknown going into 1.3.13 and get more viewers. idiots.
    In my opinion, that video should have aired sometime during the Impact episode on 1/3/13 just before Sting actually returned. I'm happy to see the old Sting back, however. It's about time they got rid of that stupid Joker Sting gimmick.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    He was a bad Santa. You did yourself a favor though forwarding it cause it was awful. Im a fan of cheesy stuff but this crossed the line, it was bad like the turkey suit on Thanksgiving.
    I wouldn't go as far to say that it was awful, but it definitely was not Daniels and Kazarian's best work, especially on Kaz's part.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    I just watched the episode. I like TNA when I don't watch it much. It seems exciting for an episode or 2 but then you realize its the same ol thing. The A's & 8's isn't going anywhere. I don't mind the Brooke/Bully storyline but I don't see it ending well. The rest of the show was pretty bad. I did enjoy the Hardy/Aries match but it could have been better and didn't really accomplish anything.

vCash
    I don't think TNA should have mentioned Sting (or anyone) until they actually showed up. you could be on the show 1.3.13 with nobody knowing what's going to happen, whether it was someone coming to help TNA or TNA wrestlers wondering if it was someone coming to help Aces/Eights. I think that could have created so much more mystery and made viewers tune in to find out. is it someone returning? is it someone new?
    ..too late, now we know it's just Sting.
    it could have been cool for sometime during Impact for the lights to go out when Aces/Eights are around, and when they come back on 1 of them is knocked out on the ground without anyone knowing what's going on. this could happen throughout the night with 2 or 3 of the masked prospects being taken out. then to close the show you have the lights go out and when they come back on it's Crow Sting standing in the ring with his black baseball bat. hopefully Sting returns without the messy Joker face paint, and more so the black/white Crow type face paint.

vCash
    TNA news.
    Hulk Hogan wants to be TNA heavyweight champion. truth.
    The Guardian UK Newspaper has published a story featuring the Christmas with-list of Celebrities. TNA Star Hulk Hogan put winning the TNA World Heavyweight Title on his wishlist. He was quoted as saying:

"I've had eight back surgeries, I've had knee replacements, I've had both hip replacements. I only need one more surgery Ė to fix my right knee Ė then I'm going to go for the TNA world title. I want to be 59 years old and be the champion."

Hogan also mentioned he wanted a 747 jet, a full head of hair and his youth back.
    please TNA no.

vCash
    TNA news.
    Hulk Hogan wants to be TNA heavyweight champion. truth.

please TNA no.
    The interview was about a celebrity wish list. He mentions wanting to be champion, a 747 jet to take the wrestlers on, a full set of hair, and his youth. He is just having fun.

Hogan can't even do his leg drop because of his spine and he still needs to have surgery on his knee. He can barely move.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast