Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    TNA seems to have blown an opportunity with A-8's. I am starting to miss D-LO or EB doing the muffled voice thing. They painted themselves into a corner---They are going to have to make Sting the next upper-rung of the faction if they plan on keeping the gimmick---IMO, it's the only way to re-legitimize the group. Then maybe have him dismantle the group by end of Summer or something.

Are they thinking HH vs. Sting at Lockdown? I saw Hogan on the Lockdown graphic.
    Offseason To Do List:
    1. Make an offseason to do list.
    2. Get some tips on the ladies from Clark the Cub.
    3. P90X with Prince Fielder.
    4. Compile top ten list of top ten G.O.A.T. top ten lists.

That Ain't No Bat. That A Kickstand!

vCash
    ^^^Ugh, I just got to the second hour of Impact on DVR---scratch my freakin' first analysis. Sheesh, how many big name wrestlers do they f'n need just to take out the D-von jobber patrol?
    Offseason To Do List:
    1. Make an offseason to do list.
    2. Get some tips on the ladies from Clark the Cub.
    3. P90X with Prince Fielder.
    4. Compile top ten list of top ten G.O.A.T. top ten lists.

That Ain't No Bat. That A Kickstand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester4k0 View Post
    ^^^Ugh, I just got to the second hour of Impact on DVR---scratch my freakin' first analysis. Sheesh, how many big name wrestlers do they f'n need just to take out the D-von jobber patrol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester4k0 View Post
    TNA seems to have blown an opportunity with A-8's. I am starting to miss D-LO or EB doing the muffled voice thing. They painted themselves into a corner---They are going to have to make Sting the next upper-rung of the faction if they plan on keeping the gimmick---IMO, it's the only way to re-legitimize the group. Then maybe have him dismantle the group by end of Summer or something.

Are they thinking HH vs. Sting at Lockdown? I saw Hogan on the Lockdown graphic.
    Ummm... You just said they drop the ball on Ace and 8's........ But if they need so many big name wrestlers to take them out obv they are an issues and a STRONG faction!
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    This Brooke / Bully thing is dumb.

vCash
    There is only one thing that can save this Brooke/Bully storyline, as well as Bully's terrible face turn. That would be to have Bully being the leader of Aces and he is trying to destroy Hogan from the inside by gaining his and Brooke's trust. He will inevitably gain it, and thats the moment he would need to backstab him....with something being on the line in a team TNA vs team Aces match at Lockdown with him maybe being Hogans annointed captain. I would pray that Brooke was duped as well and isnt in on it. Will it happen? Probably not, but its the only thing that can salvage whats going on.

vCash
    I'm not gonna lie. I like the promo where they reveal that Sting is the guy returning on 1-3-13. However, I don't think he's been gone long enough to warrant a bunch of promos. Furthermore, I really wanted to see the promos be for someone else (like Crimson, or even Abyss).

I wonder if Spike ordered TNA to bring Sting back quickly. I remember reading that Spike has often told TNA that their ratings are higher when Sting is on tv.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

vCash
    I feel bad for Kurt Angle. What they doing with him? They have Jeff Hardy as Champion and Angle losing to Chavo Guerrero and DVon Dudley...

vCash
    They made Angle pretty useless. He's lost too many matches to people.he shouldn't have. tNA did a bad job protecting him.

I'm glad they're done making Sting a fool and going back to what looks like his darker character without all that comedy garbage he's been doing recently

vCash
    Kurt Angle messed up his groin again and though he was planning to wrestle through it, we're now hearing he's sidelined at least three weeks.

I'm a big fan of Aces & Eights but I would agree TNA is screwing up the stable in recent shows; which is a shame considering how good of a job they did introducing it. Face it, the time to unveil another member was last week and that didn't happen. Now, just like WWE's The Shield, Aces & Eights are hogging too much time...and it's this type of TV saturation that will kill the idea faster than it took off.

I would also agree the Hogan/Bully angle is stupid; however, I'm glad it is happening as it's showing just how good Bully is on the mic. Bully needs a HW title push and he needs it now. I can live with the whole "earning respect" angle but it's not good enough to carry the program.

Very curious to see what happens if and when AJ Styles returns as the anti-corporate kamikaze he's being set up to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox View Post
    Kurt Angle messed up his groin again and though he was planning to wrestle through it, we're now hearing he's sidelined at least three weeks.

I'm a big fan of Aces & Eights but I would agree TNA is screwing up the stable in recent shows; which is a shame considering how good of a job they did introducing it. Face it, the time to unveil another member was last week and that didn't happen. Now, just like WWE's The Shield, Aces & Eights are hogging too much time...and it's this type of TV saturation that will kill the idea faster than it took off.

I would also agree the Hogan/Bully angle is stupid; however, I'm glad it is happening as it's showing just how good Bully is on the mic. Bully needs a HW title push and he needs it now. I can live with the whole "earning respect" angle but it's not good enough to carry the program.

Very curious to see what happens if and when AJ Styles returns as the anti-corporate kamikaze he's being set up to be.
    Another TNA fan? We could use a few more here haha welcome aboard!

Totally agree Bully needs a world title push, but it cant happen now unless theres a swerve and he's Aces and 8s. His mic work is top notch no matter what he is, but he's really not even that over as a face. He's not getting near the pops i think they believed he would get, which is surprising coming from the Impact Zone. Im hoping they call an audible and realize their mistake, if it wasnt their intent all along for him to backstab Hulk that is. Either way, we probably wont find anything out until Lockdown. They will be in a holding pattern until then, which sucks because it feel like theyve been in a holding pattern since Bound For Glory!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Another TNA fan? We could use a few more here haha welcome aboard!

Totally agree Bully needs a world title push, but it cant happen now unless theres a swerve and he's Aces and 8s. His mic work is top notch no matter what he is, but he's really not even that over as a face. He's not getting near the pops i think they believed he would get, which is surprising coming from the Impact Zone. Im hoping they call an audible and realize their mistake, if it wasnt their intent all along for him to backstab Hulk that is. Either way, we probably wont find anything out until Lockdown. They will be in a holding pattern until then, which sucks because it feel like theyve been in a holding pattern since Bound For Glory!
    I've noticed the same. Crowds just won't boo Hogan anymore, therefore, this whole Bully angle isn't going to put him over as any baby-face. TNA seriously has a lack of main even faces though. Some great bad guys but losing Angle to injury is tough and I'm sorry but Jeff Hardy is played out.

vCash
    Honestly if they came out and bombshell shocker with Aces & Eights I'd probably still be disappointed. I'd like to see Sting take his bat and start attacking TNA wrestlers to be honest.

Welcome Bama Sox!

vCash
    I was away for a few days and wasnít able to watch Impact on Thursday, but I recorded and watched it on the weekend. first time in awhile I was able to fast forward through a bunch.

I actually liked how Aces/Eights won. multiple guys got involved to interfere and allowed them to win. that is the way it should happen for them. TNA needs to stop have them losing matches.

The end, yuck. Bully sucking face with Brooke. Iím not a big Brooke fan, but poor Brooke.

Velvet wasnít in the match, but she had on that same black suit thing. I donít like it, and hope it isnít something she wears all the time now. It lessens her getting into the ring. Itís still tight and sure you can see her curves, but the colour black is not as good for that, plus when she bends over the rope itís just not as good as before. Whereís the *** cheeks? Come on TNA.

I fast forwarded through much of the Kaz/Daniels/Santa/Storm thing, but it seemed odd. why did James Storm superkick Santa? Storm is face and I don't think that's a good image. unless this was clear bad Santa.

not only are the 1.3.13 videos for Sting, but they announce in the video that it is Sting. **** me TNA are you stupid?! I don't mind that it's Sting, but holy **** don't put that in the ****ing video! make it unknown going into 1.3.13 and get more viewers. idiots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox View Post
    I've noticed the same. Crowds just won't boo Hogan anymore, therefore, this whole Bully angle isn't going to put him over as any baby-face. TNA seriously has a lack of main even faces though. Some great bad guys but losing Angle to injury is tough and I'm sorry but Jeff Hardy is played out.
    This is true, minus Angle it seems like all of TNA's top level guys are better as heels...even the ones that are face like Storm are in need of a turn. Its weird cause as much as i dislike the Bully face turn, i really did think the crowd would buy it and be chanting his name loudly and ****. Even when hes put in the superhero spot, i.e that the guy who comes out to make the dramatic save; the crowd is still hardly reacting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I was away for a few days and wasnít able to watch Impact on Thursday, but I recorded and watched it on the weekend. first time in awhile I was able to fast forward through a bunch.

I actually liked how Aces/Eights won. multiple guys got involved to interfere and allowed them to win. that is the way it should happen for them. TNA needs to stop have them losing matches.

The end, yuck. Bully sucking face with Brooke. Iím not a big Brooke fan, but poor Brooke.

Velvet wasnít in the match, but she had on that same black suit thing. I donít like it, and hope it isnít something she wears all the time now. It lessens her getting into the ring. Itís still tight and sure you can see her curves, but the colour black is not as good for that, plus when she bends over the rope itís just not as good as before. Whereís the *** cheeks? Come on TNA.

I fast forwarded through much of the Kaz/Daniels/Santa/Storm thing, but it seemed odd. why did James Storm superkick Santa? Storm is face and I don't think that's a good image. unless this was clear bad Santa.

not only are the 1.3.13 videos for Sting, but they announce in the video that it is Sting. **** me TNA are you stupid?! I don't mind that it's Sting, but holy **** don't put that in the ****ing video! make it unknown going into 1.3.13 and get more viewers. idiots.
    He was a bad Santa. You did yourself a favor though forwarding it cause it was awful. Im a fan of cheesy stuff but this crossed the line, it was bad like the turkey suit on Thanksgiving.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast