Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Gigantic hasn't been able to walk for a few years but he always finds his way into a match. I wouldn't be surprised either way but I don't see him getting the hampionship... It's just not logical

vCash
    ouch. TNA is so down that there wasnít even a thread at all for last nights show? I wasnít home again, taped the show and fast forwarded through some of it. this was the 3rd show taped in 2 days. next week back to being live, should be better, I hope.
    some stupid things going on right now in TNA.
    Mr Anderson
    now I do think Anderson can be good in Aces/Eights, why WTF is the point of having him recruited in the back when heís doing nothing?! great opportunity for a surprise. last time we saw Anderson was before BFG when he was picked by Hogan to be Stings partner, but then Anderson got his *** beat in the back by this group Aces/Eights. perfect set up for an Anderson return to be WITH Aces/Eights because nobody is going to expect that since Anderson was last attacked by them. Aces/Eights can be in the ring with TNA guys, and down comes Anderson. the announcers can sell it, OMG Anderson is back to help TNA, but then with Anderson in the ring he turns on TNA and is with Aces/Eights. but nope, now itís already out there he could be Aces/Eights, no real surprise. first the stupid reveal of Sting in the video and now this. WTF, how about some ****ing surprises! who wants drama and excitement, apparently not TNA.
    itís been awhile since Matt Morgan had any conversation with Hulk Hogan, even with Morgan stealing the cape. so I guess thatís going nowhere.
    I didn't watch much of the "bro off" with Robbie E and Jessie, looked too stupid to me.
    I get TNA wanting Jeff Hardy to take out both Roode and Aries, but that ending to Roode/Aries match was stupid IMO.
    I did like the Daniels and Kazarian bit. Kazarian was funny imitating AJ Styles.
    since I fast forwarded through much of the in ring wrestling, canít comment there, but this show seemed awfully weak to me.

vCash
    Special - Im thinking Anderson wont end up being with them, which is why they just showed him talking to them. Its pretty much a giveaway that he will still be on TNA's side next week...and he is simply swerving Aces by making it look like hes considering their offer.

This show followed the same format we've seen for months.

- Bully explaining he doesnt know what he has to do to gain Hogan's trust

- Aces and 8s loses a match

- some other pointless matches

- a funny Kaz/Daniels segment (last week was the exception)

- a main event that looks good on paper but you are already so bored that it does nothing for you

vCash
    Oh and this is the 2nd straight week theyve aired something that made me feel embarrassed for watching...last week it was the Santa segment, this week it was the Bro-off. I had to keep muting it or switching the channel so no one in my house could see or hear what i was watching until the segment was over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Special - Im thinking Anderson wont end up being with them, which is why they just showed him talking to them. Its pretty much a giveaway that he will still be on TNA's side next week...and he is simply swerving Aces by making it look like hes considering their offer.

This show followed the same format we've seen for months.

- Bully explaining he doesnt know what he has to do to gain Hogan's trust

- Aces and 8s loses a match

- some other pointless matches

- a funny Kaz/Daniels segment (last week was the exception)

- a main event that looks good on paper but you are already so bored that it does nothing for you
    For some reason, I though the Bro Off was hilarious. But I don't want to see it become a regular feature.

I thought Kaz's imitation of Styles was awesome.

I really feel like TNA needs a second show to help storylines move along better.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

vCash
    Also, I'm hoping to go to the TNA house show in Poughkeepsie tomorrow night. I've heard rave reviews about their house shows so hopefully I'm not left disappointed.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BJBirdy View Post
    Also, I'm hoping to go to the TNA house show in Poughkeepsie tomorrow night. I've heard rave reviews about their house shows so hopefully I'm not left disappointed.
    When I went they were giving away a bunch of stuff and had Hardy signing autographs. Check their website maybe for specials... When I wad there, to get the autograph you needed a hardy toy.

vCash
    Aces and Eights need something big to happen, maybe getting Bubba and Morgan on their side would help solidify them. Then bringing in a crew lead by Joe to put a stop to them would be awesome..

Bubba, Morgan, DOC, Devon, Brisco

vs

Joe, Abyss, The Dark AJ, Anderson, Angle (because of the Brisco turn)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BJBirdy View Post
    For some reason, I though the Bro Off was hilarious. But I don't want to see it become a regular feature.

I thought Kaz's imitation of Styles was awesome.

I really feel like TNA needs a second show to help storylines move along better.
    I hated the segment, but i was surpised by the pop for Terry,..i dont think ive ever really heard him cheered even when he was face before.

Kaz's impersonation of AJ was gold, he had everything dead on, loved it!

I went to one TNA house show and had a really good time, even though i had bad luck and it was held outside and raining lol. You could tell they cut some of the matches a little short cause of the rain, and didnt offer the autograph picture thing at the end cause it was pouring at that point, but it was still good fan oriented stuff. I was 2nd row and the wrestlers were talking back to me when i yelled **** during the matches, it was cool that they actually acknowledge you. They will probably offer a backstage meet with Hardy if you buy something of his. They did that for both him and Jarrett at my show.

vCash
    If you are attending the TNA house show in Albany tomorrow, then I suggest you don't read the following report from the show in Poughkeepsie since I'm pretty sure they'll do the same exact show tomorrow. Anyhow, here's my recap from the show tonight...

Match 1: Robbie E vs. Jessie Godderz (with Tara)

They had a little bit of a "Bro Off" to start the show. Robbie E was a total face here. The match wasn't much to write home about, but the end came when Tara distracted the referee while Robbie E should have scored the pinfall win. Robbie E confronted her, Jessie rolled him up and pulled his tights to get the quick win.

Match 2: Devon (with Doc) vs. James Storm

This was a surprisingly quick match. Before the match started, Storm grabbed the microphone and told Doc that he looked familiar and said "Aren't you the guy who used to go crazy when someone would ring a bell?" to which the fans started chanting "Festus! Festus! Festus!" Devon picked up the roll up victory after Doc hit Storm while he was setting up for the Last Call. After the match, Doc and Devon were going to town on Storm until Samoa Joe ran in to make the save. This led to the next impromptu match.

There were a few fans actually cheering for Devon. I didn't like Aces and 8's entering the arena through the regular Impact entrance because I thought they should have entered through the stands, but whatever, it's not a huge deal.

Match 3: Samoa Joe and James Storm vs. Devon and Doc

Before the match started, Devon told the fans to shut up or he and Doc were gonna leave. Joe then told Devon "you can either fight us now, or you can leave and have to fight all of these people in the parking lot!" I don't remember a whole lot from this match but it was a pretty solid match. The end came when Storm superkicked Doc (you could here the thud in the last row of the venue where I was sitting).

Match 4: Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray

This was a fun match, but there was a ton of stalling before it finally started. Aries was the full heel here and Bully Ray was the clear fan favorite with this match being in his old stomping grounds. Aries asked Ray if he owned property in "Cox-sucky," a play on the nearby town of Coxsackie. Bully pretty much toyed with Aries for a good chunk of the match but Aries did mount some offense as the match wore on. The end came when Aries hit his corner drop kick on Bully and attempted to hit a Brainbuster. Bully literally tossed Aries into the air and hit a Bubba Cutter for the pinfall win.

Match 5: Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan vs. Chavo Guerrero, Jr. and Hernandez

Ryan and Morgan took forever to walk out. In fact, Christy Hemme had to introduce them twice before they finally came out. This was a pretty solid match. Chavo scored the pinfall win on Joey Ryan after hitting the Frog Splash. Chavo then got on the microphone and thanked the fans in Poughkeepsie and told them how he and Eddie once had a match together in the exact same venue.

Match 6: Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy

It seemed to me like most of the adult fans here (the ones without children at least) were cheering for Roode. When the lights went down before Hardy's entrance I'd say about 1/3 or 1/4 of the fans booed pretty vocally. Roode mounted a signficant amount of offense in this match and even ripped up a fan's sign that said "***** FACTOR" on it. Toward the end of the match he hit Hardy with his custom belt and a decent amount of the fans there actually cheered it. But Hardy hit two Twists of Fate to get the win. I noticed Hardy didn't do the Swanton Bomb and after the match was over he was immediately given a bag of ice for his lower back.

Before the show started you could get an autograph from Robbie E and during intermission you could get a signed shirt from Earl Hebner for $10. I didn't go for either, but a decent amount of fans did (I'd say over 100 for Robbie E, and around 50 for Hebner). Hebner did the whole mocking Bret Hart skit like he always does which was kind of dumb since literally 2-3 people were chanting "You screwed Bret!" at him.

All in all, the fans on hand were very vocal. This show was far better than the WWE SmackDown taping I got dragged to by a friend who received free tickets for last week. If anyone has a chance to go to a TNA house show, I advise you go and I would be amazed if you regretted going later. The only thing that bummed me out a little was that Daniels and Kaz weren't there, but that wasn't nearly enough to ruin the show for me.
    The MMA Pavilion

vCash
    Velvet was in an accident in her truck. she's fine though.
    TNA Knockout Velvet Sky was absent from tonightís TNA house show in Poughkeepsie, New York after becoming involved in a car accident due to a blizzard in the upstate area.

The former Knockout Champion who recently returned to Impact, tweeted this statement ;

"As I write this Iím on the side of the highway where I was en route to Poughkeepsieís house show until my truck spun out and ended up in a ditch due to the blizzard thatís going on right now. Sorry to the fans that were wanting to see me tonight, but I wonít be at the Impact show. Iím ok, just really shaken up from the accident, and Iím sitting in wait for a tow truck to rescue me. All those traveling tonight in the CT/NY area and beyond, plz be careful. I have seen so many accidents today already and the roads are dangerous tonight. God Bless those traveling."

Source- Diva-Dirt.com

vCash
    I didn't make a thread because I was busy. Tape shows suck anyways. Lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234