8 38.10%
  • Put Mark back in

2 9.52%
  • Gimme dat Tebow

3 14.29%
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketballFan10 View Post
    Any chance we see Tebow in this game if GMac does bad?
    Oh please tell me you're not one of them.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Oh please tell me you're not one of them.
    I'm not one of them, just a simple question. I'm a firm believer that Tebow is not the answer for this football team. I want them to ride GMac for these two games, I'd rather we not see Tebow, and we best not see Sanchez, like ever again.

vCash
    A true Jets fan would never suggest this. Clearly you're not one.
    Ok I've been on this site longer then you, know what I am talking about when it comes to this team. Been to dozens of training camps and games. Own about 15 NYJ jerseys. watch every game and even missed my cousins wedding to watch the Jets vs. Giants preseason game, my twitter is flooded with every NYJ reporter and player and I cried when the Jets lost to the Raiders in the playoffs in 2003. Don't call me not a true fan because in a Jets world a true fan would actually want the team to lose, no joke. I only want them to lose so they can be better next year. What's the point of winning these next two games? Nothing and that's why I think it would be smart to lose these next two games. Goodbye.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketballFan10 View Post
    I'm not one of them, just a simple question. I'm a firm believer that Tebow is not the answer for this football team. I want them to ride GMac for these two games, I'd rather we not see Tebow, and we best not see Sanchez, like ever again.
    My opinion is that Rex is going to go with GMAC on Sunday no matter what. It's a home game, and there's no way he brings in Sanchez. There is also no reason to bring in Tebow.

In week 17, if GMAC struggles on the road for a second straight game, Rex might bring in Sanchez. In the end, think Rex is going to live and die with McElroy for the next 2 weeks.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    My opinion is that Rex is going to go with GMAC on Sunday no matter what. It's a home game, and there's no way he brings in Sanchez. There is also no reason to bring in Tebow.

In week 17, if GMAC struggles on the road for a second straight game, Rex might bring in Sanchez. In the end, think Rex is going to live and die with McElroy for the next 2 weeks.
    No way sanchez is back this season. Talk about losing the locker room, And losing all credibility with the players. If Sanchez were to start another game I could see the entire offense and defense getting up and leaving. Well except for Mcknight and Edwards of course.

No im pretty sure Rex and the Jets are done with Sanchez. You dont leak trade rumors unless you want nohing to do with Sanchez.

The season is also over,no reason to bring sanchez back into a game. Rex had a 4 year sampling of the best and worst of Sanchez. Bringing Sanchez back this year does nothing.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    Ok I've been on this site longer then you, know what I am talking about when it comes to this team. Been to dozens of training camps and games. Own about 15 NYJ jerseys. watch every game and even missed my cousins wedding to watch the Jets vs. Giants preseason game, my twitter is flooded with every NYJ reporter and player and I cried when the Jets lost to the Raiders in the playoffs in 2003. Don't call me not a true fan because in a Jets world a true fan would actually want the team to lose, no joke. I only want them to lose so they can be better next year. What's the point of winning these next two games? Nothing and that's why I think it would be smart to lose these next two games. Goodbye.
    I never wish my team to lose, but I do understand what you are saying. My interest level in the last two games is about the same as a preseason game-- It will be nice for us to win the last two and finish 8-8, but I am also not going to lose any sleep if we finish 6-10. Right now for the NY Jets, you have meaningless football.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I never wish my team to lose, but I do understand what you are saying. My interest level in the last two games is about the same as a preseason game-- It will be nice for us to win the last two and finish 8-8, but I am also not going to lose any sleep if we finish 6-10. Right now for the NY Jets, you have meaningless football.
    This meaningless football is going to make the offseason so much longer
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    You made that way too easy. You have been Magoo'd.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    No way sanchez is back this season. Talk about losing the locker room, And losing all credibility with the players. If Sanchez were to start another game I could see the entire offense and defense getting up and leaving. Well except for Mcknight and Edwards of course.

No im pretty sure Rex and the Jets are done with Sanchez. You dont leak trade rumors unless you want nohing to do with Sanchez.

The season is also over,no reason to bring sanchez back into a game. Rex had a 4 year sampling of the best and worst of Sanchez. Bringing Sanchez back this year does nothing.
    I guess you stopped reading when you got to the sentence you didn't like.

Had you read my last sentence you'd realize how unnecessary your post was.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    It's very important to us that we lose these next two games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It's very important to us that we lose these next two games.
    No its not actually, If we win we get momentum with McElroy heading into next year. If we lose that means that Gmac didnt play so well and we would be on the hunt for his replacement.

Here is what i want to happen.

Gmac to play well enought to secure a starting roll next year.
    Draft our Franchise QB and LET HIM SIT!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    No its not actually, If we win we get momentum with McElroy heading into next year. If we lose that means that Gmac didnt play so well and we would be on the hunt for his replacement.

Here is what i want to happen.

Gmac to play well enought to secure a starting roll next year.
    Draft our Franchise QB and LET HIM SIT!
    McElroy can play well and we can still lose the next two games.

vCash
    If we look at recent history, and long-term history - where our Jets pick in the 1st round has nothing to do with draft success. I have documented this before. That is why I can't see ANY reason to wish for my team to lose. IF (moot point), it was last year, and we had such a bad record that we would have been in the running for Luck, or RGIII - then maybe....but that's all make believe, AND the 8th best QB in this league (statistically - QBR - and in putting his team in a good playoff position) was a 3rd round draft pick. So whether we pick 10, or 15th (or 7th, or 30th) doesn't add up to warm dog poop! Who is the best 1st round draft pick in the TREX era? Number 30th in the 1st round - Muhammed Wilkerson - so it just doesn't matter!

What will make a difference is if REX stops making personnel decisions, and Woody hires a real football savvy GM. Whether that is possible is yet to be seen.

I would go 1 step further and say that what would really make a big difference is if Woody cleans house because we NEED a good GM, and that GM has to convince REX that defense doesn't win championships (and who thinks that is possible, because it isn't) - great QBs, high powered offenses, good running games, and a decent defense with a great pass rush are all good things - BUT offense wins championships, and for that - we need a great QB, and while I want to see McElroy do well, and win these last 2 games (I always want us to win games because there is NO POINT IN LOSING!) - I think the odds are worse that 100:1 that he'll ever be a great QB.

There's one other interesting problem QB-wise that these last 2 games present is....who will be the back-up QB??? McElroy could go down on the 1st play (kow - NO), and then it's either Tebow, or Sanchez. I guess the majority of everyone here would want Tebow to come in, but: 1) is he better than Sanchez; 2) do you think anyone on the Jets wants to see Tebow come in and succeed - UNLESS Woody is planning on cleaning house - then it doesn't matter because I guarantee the New GM, HC, OC will not want Tebow, or McElroy as their starting QB, and for certain - unless Josh McDaniels takes the job (NOT GOING TOP HAPPEN) - Tebow is history!

It's a total Charlie Foxtrot, and REX, MrT, Sparano, Sanchez, and many other Jet players own a huge piece of that. I don't see any likely scenarios that are going to allow us to proceed without blowing up TREX - but I could be wrong.

Maybe McElroy will be the 2nd coming of Joe Montana, and REX will forfeit all responsibilities for player personnel, and franchise direction to an accomplished GM that brings in a top flight OC that has the "co-head coach title," and everything that was wrong with this team will be righted, and...... BULL-oney!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    The best thing for us to do is send McElroy out there these last 2 games in the hope of winning them which will give G-Mac much needed game experience and momentum heading into next season so we can mold him into being our starter while the guy we draft whether it's Dysert Glennon Nassib or whoever can sit for a year and learn the in's and out's of the game and take over in 2014 with McElroy as their backup

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I understand our drafts have sucked recently but the higher the Jets pick the less likely will draft a bust although we did draft Gholston and Sanchez but the guys at the top of the board are the best for a reason. Dion Jordan or Manti Te'o should be our pick because they can cover and that is huge in this league now.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast