2 9.52%
  • Gimme dat Tebow

3 14.29%
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week 16: New York Jets vs San Diego Chargers

NFL Week 16
    VS

The San Diego Chargers (5-9) vs The New York Jets (6-8)

Sunday, December 23rd at 1:00 PM ET

Picture Gallery

LETS GO JETS!

vCash
    G-MaC is going to light them up and ope lot of eyes.. Even Mark's..lol

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Ha. The look on Philipe's face. HA!

vCash
    i miss nate kaeding

best charger ever http://i45.tinypic.com/259d7qr.jpg

vCash

vCash
    Another interesting game.

I am relieved, finally, to not have to cringe over Sanchez's mistakes. Don't get me wrong, I am saddened by Sanchez's demise because I, like many of us, wanted him to be OUR great QB. There are many reasons why he isn't - not least of which is his inability to rise above all the crap around him - some of which he had a large part in creating, and some was just dealt to him - but that dumb, lost look, and repeatedly making the same mistakes over and over again - make me relieved that McElroy is starting Sunday.

I will be rooting for Greg, and the rest of our team.

Prepare for the shite to hit the fan within the next 2 weeks, and all the ugliness that has been bottled up by political correctness, will probably come gushing out! It would be great if REX really has a locker-room that won't tear itself to pieces as people start looking for life-boats to jump in, or chairs to sit in when the music stops - but......I have my doubts.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post

I am relieved, finally, to not have to cringe over Sanchez's mistakes. Don't get me wrong, I am saddened by Sanchez's demise because I, like many of us, wanted him to be OUR great QB. There are many reasons why he isn't - not least of which is his inability to rise above all the crap around him - some of which he had a large part in creating, and some was just dealt to him - but that dumb, lost look, and repeatedly making the same mistakes over and over again - make me relieved that McElroy is starting Sunday.

Prepare for the shite to hit the fan within the next 2 weeks, and all the ugliness that has been bottled up by political correctness, will probably come gushing out! It would be great if REX really has a locker-room that won't tear itself to pieces as people start looking for life-boats to jump in, or chairs to sit in when the music stops - but......I have my doubts.

GO JETS!!!
    Great post. I hope McElroy is successful, but I think his lack of arm strength is going to hold him back. You don't need to be able to throw 60 yards down field to be successful, but you need to be able to throw from one hash to the other to be great. Hopefully McElroy proves me wrong and I have to eat some crow.

I also agree with you about the locker room. I think it is only a matter of time before the anonymous quotes start to come out again.

vCash
    I really hope this kid can sieze the moment and make the job his for next year, will be rooting for him all the way!

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    I really hope we lose these next two games but G-Mac plays well because it would really benefit our team. Call me not a true Jets fan and ill snap.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    I really hope we lose these next two games but G-Mac plays well because it would really benefit our team. Call me not a true Jets fan and ill snap.
    6-10 will get rex ryan fired imo

vCash
    Here's to G-Mac having a good game whether we win or lose our last 2 games

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash

Why I wouldn't mind Rex being Fired

I don't really care about Rex Ryan as our Head Coach anymore. It's sad to see but I mean this guy came in and had us all excited. Now it seems like he's not his true self. I can't watch his press conferences because I am tired of him always sticking up for his guys when they clearly lost you the game multiple times. I honestly don't think this guy knows what he's doing anymore and I think ever since he stopped being the badass he was he lost the team. Sanchez is who he is because of the organization and Rex. You can't defend the kid when he does bad. Rex Ryan simply coddled Sanchez and made him believe he was better then he truly is. He didn't criticize Sanchez enough to get the kid to work harder. Sanchez needed a push and Rex wasn't there to do that.

Therefore, do I want Rex back as our Head Coach? Simply the answer is no because he doesn't know the difference between being a coach and being a friend.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    A true Jets fan would never suggest this. Clearly you're not one.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post

GO JETS!!!
    It already has my friend....It already has. The defense has leaked some stuff. Rich Cimini wrote an article today about it. Im on my phone so I cant link it.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Any chance we see Tebow in this game if GMac does bad?

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast