Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Why trade for another pitcher when we already have 6 starters for 4 spots?
    Profar for Porcello and Nolasco. Play Profar at 2B.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T $$$ View Post
    I'm assuming you're referring to Profar from Texas? If so, how does this even make sense? First off the Rangers would hang the phone up so quick it would make your head spin. Second, we already have a 2B and are in need of a SS with range and Profar would fill this void.

Maybe I'm missing a subliminal joke here?

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    I'm assuming you're referring to Profar from Texas? If so, how does this even make sense? First off the Rangers would hang the phone up so quick it would make your head spin. Second, we already have a 2B and are in need of a SS with range and Profar would fill this void.

Maybe I'm missing a subliminal joke here?
    I am joking. ahoda, Dekker, and GasMan know how much I dislike Peralta...long story...not worth it. Just know that I am kidding.

vCash
    Highly doubt they have any desire to trade Profar, but the Rangers are looking for a #1 starter for Andrus. I would think it would take the same to even get them to listen on Profar.

vCash
    I am joking. ahoda, Dekker, and GasMan know how much I dislike Peralta...long story...not worth it. Just know that I am kidding.
    haha noted

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Use a kidding / joke symbol please in your post. Otherwise we take your word as 'Gospel'.

vCash
    Many of you are forgetting NC will be an outfielder assuming he stays in Detroit. His value is at its highest right now. Outfielders are a dime a dozen. He'll fall into that catagory if he stays in the outfield. Whereas he is much more valueable as a third baseman. Thats what teams are looking for. Many teams have outfielders in their own systems and not third baseman.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    well jim bowden said nick's about to be traded. so look for him to have a long prosperous career with detroit
    Exactly. Stupid Bowden got me excited early on when he said we were the favorites for Justin Upton.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso_Smith View Post
    Only way Id hope for him to be dealt would be for Stanton. I love that guy. Just for the fact that he is a super power hitter under contract (and cheap) until 2017 is crazy. He would be the only player I would personally trade Nick for. Hell, I'd even give them Garcia as well. Our outfield would be a lock with Jackson, Stanton, and then Hunter/Dirks.
    I feel like Garcia has a promising future in Detroit, and the boys seemed to love him during the playoffs. I would love the idea of Stanton but idk about about dumping Garcia.

....but its Stanton. lol. I find myself going back and fourth on this.

What about Nicky C, Boesch, Porcello, Crosby, Adam Wilk, and Danry Vasquez go to the Marlins.

Peralta and Nolasco go to Texas.

???
    Tigers get Stanton and Andrus.
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMDTM View Post
    I feel like Garcia has a promising future in Detroit, and the boys seemed to love him during the playoffs. I would love the idea of Stanton but idk about about dumping Garcia.

....but its Stanton. lol. I find myself going back and fourth on this.

What about Nicky C, Boesch, Porcello, Crosby, Adam Wilk, and Danry Vasquez go to the Marlins.

Peralta and Nolasco go to Texas.

???
    Tigers get Stanton and Andrus.
    No way either team goes for that. If Stanton was moving and Texas was giving up Andrus they would just cut Detroit out of that equation and move Stanton to Texas for Andrus/Olt/Perez/+ minor piece(s). And I'm pretty sure Wilk isn't on the team anymore.

vCash
    yeah wilk got sold to japan
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 12-23-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: I know what you meant but that could be interpreted wrong

vCash
    ya i dont know much about baseball trades just a big fan
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 12-23-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Edited out quoted post
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12