Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Not crying, just pointing out a fact
    Yeah you are crying. If you dont like me saying I dont think we should tank all our games and I would like us to make the playoffs dont read it.

vCash
    agsfan,

Explain to me how making the playoffs this year is better than not in terms of our long term success?

Explain to me how finishing with the 13th worst record is better than finishing with the 5th worst record?

How are we going to get better instantly? We aren't. At least for this year, there are no pros in finishing with a good record. None at all.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash

Davis out four to six weeks

There aren't any guarantees in tanking either Cleveland has Irving and is still struggling. Charlotte, sac, Toronto, just a few teams that have been lottery teams for years now with no indications of improving.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    Sure but what good will making the playoffs this year do.

I see it as, get into good draft position if we suck.

____(???)________ if we make the playoffs.

vCash

I don't think we'll make the playoffs personally. I still think we are a 30 win team with a 9-12 pick.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash

The worst five teams in the league are just far worse than the next group of teams. We are just stick in the second to the notion cats gory and it is way harder to get out of that type of rut than the one we are in now. Fortunately the tiers better than us are far better so we are in that unique situation where we don't have to be absolutely horrible in order to draft in the top 10. What makes the situation even better is that there isn't a clear cut favorite in the draft and the top of the draft will have some very serviceable players. Hennigan see's this and it's why he isn't hell bent on gutting a roster for the "next lebron". All this suck talk is growing old everyone should just relax and enjoy the wins. We aren't winning 40 games or getting to the playoffs. Even if we do who cares ill be cheering for my team. If people want to pick in the top 3 every year I'm sure Charlotte wants some fans and their season ticket are probably cheap too. The magic will bounce back one way or the other.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    We are better then we will be come the deadline when guys like redick Nelson Davis mcroberts and or harrington are traded

vCash

How much you got? Lol

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12