Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Pablo, Post #9: Prigioni's Argentinian Diary on Knicks

Thought this was funny.

Love Pablo trying to find the right words to defend his atrocious sneaker selection.

Also love STAT piling on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLjz66cAkqI
    Last edited by Knick4Knack; 12-29-2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: New material

Throwback Sig

vCash
    lmfao that was hilarious

vCash
    LOL Did Spike buy him those blue and orange kicks?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    LOL Did Spike buy him those blue and orange kicks?
    The big guy asks that and Spike basically says yes, cuz Pablo wore the purple against the Lakers.

Throwback Sig

vCash
    Security shouldn't have even let him into the arena with those sneakers!

I noticed he had them on during last nights game, I guess it's not that big of a deal as long as we're not playing the Lakers. he mentioned they're the most comfy sneakers he's ever owned and has had them for a few years.

Still a funny video. Spike is as die hard as you can get, lucky dude.

vCash
    I watched the video a few times and Pablo is attempting to explain to Spike how his toe is injured and newer sneakers would injure it further that's why he wears the older ones. At the end he takes off his sneaker and compares his black and Blue toe color to the sneakers spike gave him.

I kinda wish there were more vids out there with Pablo. Even though his English is iffy I always like to hear his perspective of what it's like being a seasoned pro over seas and then playin in the NBA for a top team at his age.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    he mentioned they're the most comfy sneakers he's ever owned and has had them for a few years.
    Yeah, they must be beat up too, cuz Spike is like "Is that you're only pair?!!"

Throwback Sig

vCash
    "Get him right Spike!" - Amare Stoudemire
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash

Thumbs up

I kinda wish there were more vids out there with Pablo. Even though his English is iffy I always like to hear his perspective of what it's like being a seasoned pro over seas and then playin in the NBA for a top team at his age.
    Greetings from Argentina! I'm a Spurs fan (go figure!) but ever since Prigioni joined the Knicks, I've been following this team too.

You might want to check this out. It is the first of a series of columns Prigioni will be writing for the leading sports journal in Argentina chronicling his experience as a Knick. I tweeted to Jonah Ballow, Tina Cervasio and Alan Hahan all about this, but I guess it was lost among the many tweets they must be getting on a daily basis. Of course, I had provided a translation as well for non-Spanish speakers.

Feel free to share this on the other popular Knicks forums (******, ultimateknicks, and knicksnonline) if you have an account there too.

vCash
    ^^^Thank you for putting this together! I love Pablo's heart and desire and I am very glad he is a knick.

Don't be a stranger, Manutrix. You are more than welcome in the Knicks forum!!!!!!!!

Throwback Sig

vCash
    Get em right Spike!!!!!!!

KNICKS 2012/2013 = REBIRTH
    Lets talk some Knicks on Twitter @knicksupdate
    Knicks Past Knicks Future
    Originally Posted by StoicSentry
    "I hate rooting for the Knicks because of their connection with the Rangers. I never became a serious Knicks fan."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick4Knack View Post
    ^^^Thank you for putting this together! I love Pablo's heart and desire and I am very glad he is a knick.

Don't be a stranger, Manutrix. You are more than welcome in the Knicks forum!!!!!!!!
    I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the warm welcome!

I was also working on the translation of the second (and latest) column that will shed some some light on the whole Spike Lee affair/purple incident.

Here it is. By the way, thanks for spreading the word and opening a new thread for these!! Much appreciated! Do you want to handle the updates so that all new columns are added to the first post? I'll try and do my best to keep working on translations if the community here finds them interesting.

Last edited by Manutrix; 12-30-2012 at 01:10 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manutrix View Post
    Greetings from Argentina! I'm a Spurs fan (go figure!) but ever since Prigioni joined the Knicks, I've been following this team too.

You might want to check this out. It is the first of a series of columns Prigioni will be writing for the leading sports journal in Argentina chronicling his experience as a Knick. I tweeted to Jonah Ballow, Tina Cervasio and Alan Hahan all about this, but I guess it was lost among the many tweets they must be getting on a daily basis. Of course, I had provided a translation as well for non-Spanish speakers.

Feel free to share this on the other popular Knicks forums (******, ultimateknicks, and knicksnonline) if you have an account there too.
    Thank you so much for this article as well as the translation. Mi espanol es no bien. It would be great if you could update this thread whenever Pablo publishes more articles like this. Thanks again and welcome to the forum. Maybe over time you will become a Knicks fan.

vCash
    Thank you so much for this article as well as the translation. Mi espanol es no bien. It would be great if you could update this thread whenever Pablo publishes more articles like this. Thanks again and welcome to the forum. Maybe over time you will become a Knicks fan.
    Thank you for your welcome, too! Yep, actually it was your message I quoted that encouraged me to find some time to translate Pablo's column.

I've just added the translation for the second (and latest) column so far! This one's from last week. Enjoy

PS: Well, I can tell you so far the Knicks are my second favorite NBA team after the Spurs. Time will tell.

vCash
    That alota bull crap coming from a man who wore the shoes and stared in the same commercials with the man who is the reason why we dont have 3 rings in the 90s..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast