Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    He gets to stay
    thats a ******** bet- I dont even think its a real bet, it sounds more like a requirement for him to stay on PSD. Theres no consideration on your end. Theres really no way he can be any better off than he was before the bet was made. maybe make it so you will always lift his bans within a day of them happening?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    For the record, I can't ban anybody. I don't have that privilege.

And of course the bet was ********. What does that tell you about him if he accepted lol.. that was the point.

But 1 can argue that he gets to stay on PSD if he wins so it is beneficial for him

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    For the record, I can't ban anybody. I don't have that privilege.

And of course the bet was ********. What does that tell you about him if he accepted lol.. that was the point.

But 1 can argue that he gets to stay on PSD if he wins so it is beneficial for him
    thats not really a bennefit. he is on PSD now, so "getting to stay on" doesnt put him in a better position than where he already is.

Unless you say you will clear his infraction record and make sure he stays on forever regardless of the threads he creates in other forums- THAT would be a bennefit and give him something he doesnt have before the bet was made.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Well like a dick he accepted thinking he was nostradamus or something..maybe he is lol well find out

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    (exclaimer....I havnt read the whole thread)
    I think it's very simple. We are pretty small without Bogut. we are strong and scrappy but small...anyways that means we double down low we bring help which allows someone to be open for a kick out pass...n presto...but u would rather take your chances on bad shooters taking threes then letting their center dominate the paint all night

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123