Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Denver at Portland

at

Damian Lillard vs Ty Lawson

vCash
    I heard no Aldridge but Matthews is a go? Any word on that. If so looks like Leonard will get a start but Babbit will get the most minutes.

I think Batum might need to find his offense again and Lillard might need to put together another career night.

vCash
    yeah i think Wes is playing tonight.

vCash
    No Aldridge? bummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao Sorn View Post
    I heard no Aldridge but Matthews is a go? Any word on that. If so looks like Leonard will get a start but Babbit will get the most minutes.

I think Batum might need to find his offense again and Lillard might need to put together another career night.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...y_updates.html

There ya go. If we have any hope of winning Babbitt needs to play as little as possible. He turned what should have been a near 20 point win into squeaker needing late game heroics. I hope he gets the plague.

vCash
    Ha...Babbit proving you wrong (though I tend to agree that too much Babbit is not good for the team)...I hate every time he puts the ball on the floor...please just be a stretch four....

vCash
    1st Half: Matthews and Batum playing well---Lillard not so much. Hickson do what I thought he would do with LA out. I liked that Freeland got the start and though his 1st half stats aren't great his +/- is at +12. Toughness doesn't always make it in the boxscore.

I believe the 2nd half will slow Matthews down but Lillard will pick up the pieces to maintain our slim lead. If they both catch fire again then we can stretch the lead.

vCash
    I have not gotten to watch the game but like any night Babbit put up good numbers I am sure a dissection of film will show she did more damage then benefit. Other night he looked to have decent game but he was total gutter ****. Frequently obliterating our D and allowing Hornets to score completely unguarded as he felt time was better spent examining his ball sack then playing D or getting rebounds.

vCash
    No LMA we shot terribly and we still defeated the Nuggets. We are def headed in the right direction.

vCash
    Lillard like rest team had bad shooting night. However I am completely fine with it given he had 10 assists a steal ONLY 2 turn overs with 0 fouls.

Hickson based off numbers played out of his mind. 18 points 18 rebounds 3 blocks in 34 minutes is just DAMN!

Mathews and Batum stepped up scoring to off set loss of LMA. They each got at least 1 block 1 steal 3 assists and 3 rebounds while each scoring over 20 points and actually having good shooting nights.

Oh yeah we are now at .500 again and our bench seems to be getting it's **** together.

vCash
    Totally agree with you on Babbit---his defense in horrible and when he puts the ball on the floor he often makes the wrong decision. Only his set shot is great. That's good for 10-12 minutes in certain spots.

Anyway great win to bring us to .500 and make us look good. Monster dunk by Lillard!!!

vCash
    We are a half game out from the 7th and 8th seed.

vCash
    One more game at home against the Suns...certainly a winnable game and into the playoff hunt we go!

vCash
    It did not occur to me till just now but we have 4 wins in a row now. I think all but one of those games had at least one starter miss the entire game. That is pretty damn impressive given how record bad our bench was at the start of the season.

vCash
    We have 5 games left in December and while all 5 are def winnable I can't imagine doing worse then 3-2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast