Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    How it drive you nuts? It's a opinions.

Also cp3 is overrated. Never been past the 2nd round in his career. I think rose is better than both of them.
    Lol calling someone overrated just cuz they haven't been passed the 2nd round. Not even first round, but second round. Any player who hasn't gotten passed the second round is overrated. Lol what a stupid stupid stupid statement

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Lol calling someone overrated just cuz they haven't been passed the 2nd round. Not even first round, but second round. Any player who hasn't gotten passed the second round is overrated. Lol what a stupid stupid stupid statement
    Yes when people use them as almost what players should be expiring too.

All the great players Kobe, Wade, Lebron have proven far more than CP3, yet people rank CP3 like he is on there level.

That's why i always called Melo overrated when people were comparing him to Lebron and Kobe

CP3 is good, probably the best Pure PG in the game but i would rather have Rose in my team personally.

vCash
    Yes when people use them as almost what players should be expiring too.

All the great players Kobe, Wade, Lebron have proven far more than CP3, yet people rank CP3 like he is on there level.

That's why i always called Melo overrated when people were comparing him to Lebron and Kobe

probably the best Pure PG in the game but i would rather have Rose in my team personally.
    Do u think a supporting cast doesn't matter at all? How ignorant are u? LeBron didn't win anything until he teamed up with two other top players. Kobe has only won with a other superstar player. A player can be great without getting out of the second round dude. How ridiculous to say. CP3 has not had anything close to the teammates those other guys had. You act like that don't matter. Lol dumb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    Rose is 23, and has to be the scorer on his team.

I would go with

1. CP3
    2 A.Westbrook (they could be interchanged)
    2 B.Rose
    4.Rondo
    5.Irving
    (Close 6th) Holiday

^ Fixed
    As for rose being 23 That doesn't magically make him a better player than he is as of now CP3 is better and Westbrook is roughly equal.
    Last edited by thevcballer; 12-20-2012 at 08:10 AM.

2012 allstar

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    On the Knicks right now I would take Rose. Raymond Felton has the whole middle of the court to work with, Rose would easily average 25 on this team with Chandler.

But when it comes to pure point guard, I think Rondo is the best. Nobody runs an offense for his teammates like Rondo.

My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    On the Knicks right now I would take Rose. Raymond Felton has the whole middle of the court to work with, Rose would easily average 25 on this team with Chandler.

But when it comes to pure point guard, I think Rondo is the best. Nobody runs an offense for his teammates like Rondo.

http://www.rufusonfire.com/2012/2/7/...ating-a-primer
    Its from last year but it does well enough Debunking the mith

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    Rondo shines his ring in Paul's face.
    Rondo was arguably the 7th most valuable player on that title team.

Rondo has improved his confidence and shooting % on his J this year. If everything else remained the same he'd clearly be top 5. However his on the ball D is pathetic this year, far worse than any year as a pro. Part of it is a weak defensive back line with only KG being any real threat, but more of it is his effort which is piss poor. If he thinks that's how a leader acts he's way off.

The three problems the Celts have this year are:

• garbage depth at the 4/5
    • too many new faces not integrated into any cohesive whole
    • KG stepping back into the shadows on leadership to make room for Rondo and stepping back in minutes because he's in his 18th year and is now at very end of his career. Sadly Rondo is no leader, and no amount of KG, PP, Doc, or DA saying he is makes him so.

BTW CP3 >> Rondo every step of the way.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Rondo was arguably the 7th most valuable player on that title team.

Rondo has improved his confidence and shooting % on his J this year. If everything else remained the same he'd clearly be top 5. However his on the ball D is pathetic this year, far worse than any year as a pro. Part of it is a weak defensive back line with only KG being any real threat, but more of it is his effort which is piss poor. If he thinks that's how a leader acts he's way off.

The three problems the Celts have this year are:

• garbage depth at the 4/5
    • too many new faces not integrated into any cohesive whole
    • KG stepping back into the shadows on leadership to make room for Rondo and stepping back in minutes because he's in his 18th year and is now at very end of his career. Sadly Rondo is no leader, and no amount of KG, PP, Doc, or DA saying he is makes him so.

BTW CP3 >> Rondo every step of the way.
    This might be difficult for you to comment on but im trying my best not to let my sixers Related Biases get ahead of me but Do you think Jrue Holiday is proving to be a top 5 PG in the NBA so far THIS SEASON (assuming no Rose OFC)
    And If so how do you think he directly compares with Rondo.
    I think rondo is still better but id personally rather have holiday if i where starting a team (more than likely a personal bias)
    Despite our Disagreements you seem Knowledgeable enough where i feel the need to ask your opinion on the matter.

2012 allstar

vCash
    I really don't care if people think cp3 is a better pg then rose though, because rose is a better player then that flopper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Argh..
    Guess i have to break this arugement to bits as well
    1. CP3 is in the west / Rose and Rondo are in the east
    2. Take a glace at the supporting casts
    Rose has
    Noah
    Boozer (former allstar)
    Deng (allstar)
    Korver (not counting rip becuase they havent really gotten time togher to make a run)
    Watson
    Taj Gibson
    Omer Asik

In the bulls best year with rose this is what the cast was like..
    im seeing alot of talent there thats a playoff team regardless if rose plays or not Give CP3 That Cast and that is Instantly the best team in the East (yes better than the heat i said it)

And even with all that help Derrick Roses per 36 minutes stats don't fair much better than Rondos in comparison to Cp3 in fact Rose is even slightly inferior to Westbrook as far as basic stats are concerned.
    But ill Humer you.
    per 36 minutes comp is as follows for career
    Rose 20.5 PPG > CP3 18.3
    CP3 9.6 APG > Rose 6.7
    CP3 2.8 STL > Rose 0.9
    CP3 3.9 RPG> Rose 3.4
    CP3 2.4 TO > Rose 2.9

as for Advanced
    CP3 25.5 Per> Rose 19.9
    CP3 .582 TS%> Rose .532
    CP3 93.3 WS > Rose 30.0

Same formula as for Rose as for Rondo..
    not looking so overrated now is he.
    Also boozer missed half a year with rose, then Noah missed the other half. So it was really him, bogans, taj, Watson, brewer that took them to the best record in the league. Rose also made bogans, Watson, brewer a lot better as well. Look how those players are playing on their team respectively now only exception Is Asik. He's playing very well regardless but that's because of the style he plays.
    Last edited by effen5; 12-20-2012 at 10:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Also boozer missed half a year with rose, then Noah missed the other half. So it was really him, bogans, taj, Watson, brewer that took them to the best record in the league. Rose also made bogans, Watson, brewer a lot better as well. Look how those players are playing on their team respectively now only exception Is Asik. He's playing very well regardless but that's because of the style he plays.
    If cp3 was on the bulls and rose was on the clippers i have a feeling you would have a much different opinion.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    If cp3 was on the bulls and rose was on the clippers i have a feeling you would have a much different opinion.
    How so?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    How so?
    Look at what happened to the clippers when they added him. if CP3 was on the bulls they would probably be better than the heat and actually win a ring with the roster they have now.

2012 allstar

vCash
    How it drive you nuts? It's a opinions.

Also cp3 is overrated. Never been past the 2nd round in his career. I think rose is better than both of them.

Know how I know we're on PSD...?

vCash
    I feel like there is a thread bashing Rondo like every couple weeks... You either love him or hate him...

He's top 5.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast