Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hail2skins4life View Post
    rondo>paul

when rondo gets going he can dominate a game. ive never seen paul just flat out dominate the way rondo does
    Perhaps, but Paul doesn't mail in nearly as many games and his skill level is much higher than Rondo overall. So far this year Parker is also playing well ahead of Rondo. Rondo is too erratic in too many dimensions to be great or a superstar or top 20 in the league.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I've noticed since 12/24 Rondo's shooting and his APG have sunk quite a bit. On paper he's about 10th or 11th this year in PG's, a big drop from around #5-6 as of 12/24.

It's a joke he's an AS.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    I like Rondo, the guy's a really good player. That said he's not at the level of a Chris Paul just yet.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todu82 View Post
    I like Rondo, the guy's a really good player. That said he's not at the level of a Chris Paul just yet.
    Nor will he ever be. Paul is an all time NBA great - or deeply into working on it. Rondo *might* end up being the 5th best PG of his time. Just a bit of a difference.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678