Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    yea, i'm not sure i buy the "wait untill football ends" argument much anymore. by far much cheaper tickets and its pretty much over for us anyway. i guess it wont be much of a concern untill they start winning. attendence is down league wide but this is down right embarrasing at times

vCash
    Wait for the hate, but rivers looks out of his league. Was a good win today, Lopez looked sick. But this kid needs to get better soon. Read the stuff in the NBA forum about him. 3,2,1, bring on the hate
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckphins View Post
    Wait for the hate, but rivers looks out of his league. Was a good win today, Lopez looked sick. But this kid needs to get better soon. Read the stuff in the NBA forum about him. 3,2,1, bring on the hate
    I won't hate on you because i agree he does need to get better. But I have all the confidence in the world he will get better. He can get in the lane at ease, but he needs a bit of experience to decide what he should do once he gets in the lane. I really don't think he looked that bad today.

vCash
    Basketball is about rhythm, and Vasquez sucks at getting his guys the ball when they are in rhythm coming off of screens or just cutting to another position! Austin isn't the problem nor is he struggling like people are saying, it starts with the PG play that dictates the teams shot selection. And most of the time guys are taking panicky shots due the shot-clock showing 1sec(bcuz late/no ball movement due to Vasquez over dribbling) or guys chuck it up bcuz they're trying to do something offensively bcuz of the teams scoring drought!
    Get another PG or EGs playmakering ballhandling iQ skills will open things up for his teammates. Austin Rivers is a pretty good defender and the small things that he does nite in and nite out makes him good with a lot of exciting things that will happen by him playing! Jason Smith shouldn't even be in the league but yet guys love him!
    If you can fine someone on the roster that deserves Austin Rivers mins, then I'll agree with y'all! until than, let the kid play and make his presence felt during games! 75% of the Hornets roster shouldn't be in the NBA, but yet y'all focusing on Rivers! Please...

Fine someone on the roster that deserves Rivers mins! #FindOne
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    -cont-

Here Vasquez has given up more pts to his man on defense than Capital One rewards program, yet nothing is said about the obvious!

#WhatsInYourWallet

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    The reason a lot is said is because he was a high draft pick, whereas the other sub par guys werentthis hyped. I am prepared to give him time, just would like to see some steady improvements. I agree it'll be interesting to see him once eg is playing.
    Beast from South Beach
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!

vCash
    The reason a lot is said is because he was a high draft pick, whereas the other sub par guys werentthis hyped. I am prepared to give him time, just would like to see some steady improvements. I agree it'll be interesting to see him once eg is playing.
    So was X and Jason Smith as well as others on this roster! If a player will be judge by his draft status, at least have the common sense to judge his total game bcuz last I checked, basketball players play offense & defense, they pass and set picks. They don't just score pts, and that's were ignorant fans want to have a debate and only bringing one category to the discussion! Speak on his other attributes that Austin bring when he plays!

FYI:
    Anybody can do one thing, it's about what else they can do when that one thing fails!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    In conclusion...more than half of our roster consists of guys who wouldn't start on any other NBA team. Thats just the truth of the matter. Basketball is a team sport. Unless your Kobe or Lebron or a superstar like that, your only going to play as good as your team plays. Lopez blew up last game because 1) He was just having a good night and 2) we happened to be hitting shots from the outside as well and AD was playing fairly well too. Same can be said about Rivers production. Give us 2 years, we will not be having this discussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSaints23 View Post
    In conclusion...more than half of our roster consists of guys who wouldn't start on any other NBA team. Thats just the truth of the matter. Basketball is a team sport. Unless your Kobe or Lebron or a superstar like that, your only going to play as good as your team plays. Lopez blew up last game because 1) He was just having a good night and 2) we happened to be hitting shots from the outside as well and AD was playing fairly well too. Same can be said about Rivers production. Give us 2 years, we will not be having this discussion.

Agreed BU!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    The weird thing is I say I agree with you, yet you still have a dig. Fact is rivers isn't playing great. Do I think he will be good? Yes but he needs time. I am not just judging him on points like u said.
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    The weird thing is I say I agree with you, yet you still have a dig. Fact is rivers isn't playing great. Do I think he will be good? Yes but he needs time. I am not just judging him on points like u said.

I don't even know why I bother with you...
    but break his game down and explain to us his struggles w/o mentioning scoring!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    God you can't take anything that isn't positive. All I've said is he isn't playing great, because he isn't. He's slowly getting the hang of it, but has a long way to go.
    Look I post in here because I enjoy posting with fans of the same team, and I talk both bad and good thing, but you're taking things too much to heart. I'm prepared to call a truce and move on, but that's up to you now.
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    Trade him to boston!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    Trade him to boston!
    I feel you sport fan, bcuz these dumbazz's don't apprecuate him! He'll be better off anyway under the Boston media and fan support, unlike our weak azz media and clueless fan base!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    And there goes your maturity out the window. Grow up
    Beast from South Beach

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast