Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I could care less what Rivers says, he wants to be great and tries hard. He may not do good right now but HE IS A ROOKIE. We traded Kobe for the same thing and look at him. Yes I said Kobe. Kobe and Rivers are two people I have seen that are trying to prove they belong and they are not there dad and I love it. So dont know what you read but hope he piss you off when ever you think about Rivers GO HORNETS

BAD DIRTY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nobreed504 View Post
    I could care less what Rivers says, he wants to be great and tries hard. He may not do good right now but HE IS A ROOKIE. We traded Kobe for the same thing and look at him. Yes I said Kobe. Kobe and Rivers are two people I have seen that are trying to prove they belong and they are not there dad and I love it. So dont know what you read but hope he piss you off when ever you think about Rivers GO HORNETS
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    No one said Rivers was going to be GOD in his first 30 games.... I think he'll get better, and be a really good player in our rebuilding situation.
    #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    anyone think that some time in D-league would do Rivers some good though?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    anyone think that some time in D-league would do Rivers some good though?

Wow...
    I don't! He's being groomed personally by Monty. He could go off scoring every nite but Monty has him doing the little things that's going to carry him throughout his career!

What are people looking at?

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Wow...
    I don't! He's being groomed personally by Monty. He could go off scoring every nite but Monty has him doing the little things that's going to carry him throughout his career!

What are people looking at?
    Lmao, people are crazy
    #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    i believe Austin will be a fine player in our future but if his name wasent rivers would you still have this much faith in the guy? he damn sure wouldnt of been a 10th pick i can guarentee you that much.

for the record i'm far from giving up on the guy but just because his last name is rivers doesnt mean he's incapable of "lowering" himself to the D league. he honestly needs it.

his only saving grace is lack of guard depth. but to completely dismiss that motion is laughable.

i got mobile league pass so i never miss a game!!

vCash
    i believe Austin will be a fine player in our future but if his name wasent rivers would you still have this much faith in the guy? he damn sure wouldnt of been a 10th pick i can guarentee you that much.

for the record i'm far from giving up on the guy but just because his last name is rivers doesnt mean he's incapable of "lowering" himself to the D league. he honestly needs it.

his only saving grace is lack of guard depth. but to completely dismiss that motion is laughable.

i got mobile league pass so i never miss a game!!
    Basketball is basketball bruh, so lets reverse it!

If the kid name wasn't Rivers would there be so much hatred or high standards?

OR

What if he were a white kid?

JJ Redick and Jimmer Fredette haven't done schit in the league, but with all the college hype they are useless in the NBA yet givin passes by fans!

Other over hyped College players that were bust in the NBA
    Christian Laettner
    Keith VanHorn
    Adam Morrison
    Nick Collison

*Not playing the race card, just spitting facts!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Basketball is basketball bruh, so lets reverse it!

If the kid name wasn't Rivers would there be so much hatred or high standards?

OR

What if he were a white kid?

JJ Redick and Jimmer Fredette haven't done schit in the league, but with all the college hype they are useless in the NBA yet givin passes by fans!

Other over hyped College players that were bust in the NBA
    Christian Laettner
    Keith VanHorn
    Adam Morrison
    Nick Collison

*Not playing the race card, just spitting facts!
    Reddick has turned into a fine shooter... i'm not sure if you've watched him lately. not sure why you hate reddick because its not like he's morrisoned himself out the league.

14 ppg and 5 ast he's having a pretty efficiant year and has gotten better every year he's been in the league.

and honestly just because guys like Jimmer see the court doesnt give rivers a pass. why are you so opposed to him working on his game in the D league. we aint doing anything

and more importantly why are you hating on JJ when he's having a fantastic year

vCash
    i honestly dont mind Rivers playing because he's just helping us get a better pick. i'm not picking on the guy but i cringe when he plays

vCash
    and for the love of Jebus, people get to the games!!!!

support these guys. your looking at a future contender

vCash
    Reddick has turned into a fine shooter... i'm not sure if you've watched him lately. not sure why you hate reddick because its not like he's morrisoned himself out the league.

14 ppg and 5 ast he's having a pretty efficiant year and has gotten better every year he's been in the league.

and honestly just because guys like Jimmer see the court doesnt give rivers a pass. why are you so opposed to him working on his game in the D league. we aint doing anything

and more importantly why are you hating on JJ when he's having a fantastic year

I watch him and others. I'm a year round sports man, football, basketball, baseball, track-n-field, golf, soccer, tennis, NASCAR ... I'm game!

And JJ rideick is nothing more than a role player! Orlando Magic roster is weak and that's the only reason why he starts or even gets minutes!

The hive be empty bruh, lmao! Happy Holidays brother

From my Stephen-

vCash
    same to you bro!

vCash
    golf and NASCAR...now thats dedication

vCash
    and for the love of Jebus, people get to the games!!!!

support these guys. your looking at a future contender
    Cheapest tickets are like 14 bucks. And the arena isn't a big place. Even the nosebleeds are ok considering the price. I've been to the last 3 home games now that I'm back for Christmas break, and "the Hive be empty" as BB said. Tom Benson's been there every game. That dudes pushing 90.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast