Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rivers is a joke

Just read an interview with Rivers about how great he thinks he is. I love Monty and feel terrible that they have selected this curse. The guy is so arrogant that he will destroy a locker room . Plus, he's an undersized two card that sucks. Good luck Monty with the plague.

vCash
    he is not playing well. Ive seen one good game from him all season. Love the confidence, but back it up kid
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

3. 12-20-2012, 09:45 AM

vCash
    i said the same thing about rivers in the trade thread. i have yet to hear 1 interview as a hornet of anything other then being humble. he's struggling but hes like 19. anyone who dumps a 19 year old with this much potential after a rough rookie season needs to re evaluate their basketball knowledge. give him 3 years.

Portland troll
    Last edited by JeffG20; 12-20-2012 at 05:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Two dumbazz post from 2 clueless clowns that lacks common sense! Neither of you know the kid and neither of you know the info on the players in the Hornets organization let alone knowing basketball. #Trolls, one in Portland and the other out the country

Austin Rivers is very humble and he's the hardest worker on this roster. First in and last to leave, studies tape relentlessly and a student on the game working on his game!
    ^This is well known throughout the basketball community!

.....and mckphins I really hope you find another team to support! Hopefully changing the Hornets name would do it for you.
    Me? Me? Dafuq? So what if I'm out of the country, why would that matter? Ya I live in new Zealand, I'm a huge hornets fan. I even briefly lived in new Orleans last year if you wanted to know. Do you just wait for someone to say something a little critical and then bag on them?
    I said the other day it would be good for us to get a win to get the confidence up, then you bagged on me. Winning is good for a team. I dont expect us to win much this year, but it'd be nice to get a few good wins.
    I have been a hornets fan since i started watching basketball, I am not a troll like you so elegantly put it. Get your head out of your ***
    Beast from South Beach
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!

vCash
    And if you want to deplete this forum even more by criticizing me, then I can go. You'll be left with yourself and a couple of guys who can't stand you. Constructive criticism is good to talk about, it actually helps with what a forum is, a discussion about issues in the game or with a team.please find 3 examples, actually 2 examples where I've bagged on the hornets? What said above is barely critical. I'm just asking the kid to step up like most of us want. Sheeeesh
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckphins View Post
    And if you want to deplete this forum even more by criticizing me, then I can go. You'll be left with yourself and a couple of guys who can't stand you. Constructive criticism is good to talk about, it actually helps with what a forum is, a discussion about issues in the game or with a team.please find 3 examples, actually 2 examples where I've bagged on the hornets? What said above is barely critical. I'm just asking the kid to step up like most of us want. Sheeeesh
    Lol... With my head up my azz, as you put it, I'll still have a better outlook of things in life and in the NBA then you mckphins! Stop joining Trolls in bashing our team! Get a clue, damn turtle

I went to Japan in 89' that doesn't make me a Giants fan, now do it:/
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Calling a rookie that transitioned from a SG to a PG bad... lmao!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Lol... With my head up my azz, as you put it, I'll still have a better outlook of things in life and in the NBA then you mckphins! Stop joining Trolls in bashing our team! Get a clue, damn turtle

I went to Japan in 89' that doesn't make me a Giants fan, now do it:/
    Yes because you clearly know me. As I said prove I'm a troll. Show me examples of me bashing this team. I said one thing about Wanting rivers to play better, and one thing about me wanting the team to get a win. You say I'm a troll somehow? Yet you're the one bashing people for having an opinion. If I was a troll who hates the team wouldn't I be bashing them right now and saying they're useless? No I'm saying I'm a fan. You're a delinquent idiot, and if someone goes slightly against what you say, you respond by saying you have a better outlook on life? Lol child please
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    Just for the record to the other posters. I love the hornets franchise and personally love Austin rivers. I, like most, are just wanting him to step up.
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    Just for the record to the other posters. I love the hornets franchise and personally love Austin rivers. I, like most, are just wanting him to step up.
    ^ Say it withcha chest! #Troll

Vinny puts it best! Get a clue turtle

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Lol I love how you can't respond with any dignity and even answer anything I said. Your better 'life' knowledge is clearly evident. It's good you chose your user name from the nickname I give ya mum
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    Lol I love how you can't respond with any dignity and even answer anything I said. Your better 'life' knowledge is clearly evident. It's good you chose your user name from the nickname I give ya mum
    Wow, that's the best you can do? Lmao.... Goodbye Troll, don't need you and won't miss you buddy!

#NonFactor

From my Stephen-

vCash
    I'm personally gonna stay just to piss you off. Add another hashtag.
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    However, I would leave if you did what I said and named 3 times I've ever bashed on the hornets. Telling rivers to step up is the worst I've done and your know it. See who's post got deleted bud.
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    Never mind.....
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 12-21-2012 at 03:20 PM.

From my Stephen-

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast