Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Nor do I, but to say you don't want him for a crime he paid for is stupid. If he wasn't such a turnover machine I would be all for it.
    **** Vick as a person, but that aside I want nothing to do with him because he is one good hit away from Retirement with his concussions and secondly he sucks. Or maybe they should be in reverse order.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    **** Vick as a person, but that aside I want nothing to do with him because he is one good hit away from Retirement with his concussions and secondly he sucks. Or maybe they should be in reverse order.
    Agreed

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Cant predict ANYTHING until GM and HC decided?

Skip Bayless example: We could hire Josh McDaniels as HC and he could want Tebow as Starting QB and dump Sanchez

That said Vince Young is an interesting guy to think about to come in compete inexpensively. If he's a head case.....he gets released on the cheap. That said, he has always shown some talent on every level

vCash
    Nor do I, but to say you don't want him for a crime he paid for is stupid. If he wasn't such a turnover machine I would be all for it.
    I got love for you scope (no homo), but Vick's OL make the Jets OL look like all-pros.

Philly's OL has everyone running for dear life.

I'm not suggesting that Vick is the end all at QB for the Jets, but I do believe he can improve the Jets chances to be legit for a year or 2, and remember even at Vick's worst, he still made his team competitive.

Pro's: -He's a DC nightmare, if you crowd the line, Vick has no problem going to the deep ball.
    -Vick can take an extra defender away from coverage because of his ability to run.
    -Vick can take over a game by himself, and despite his dog situation, Vick has never had an issues with his organization, teammates or coaching staff that blew up publicly.

Con's: -Can be streaky.
    -Not the most accurate, BUT has always been just accurate enough.
    -If hit enough in a game, he can be rattled. Brady syndrome.

Vick is the perfect QB to hold the ship afloat and maintain the team's competitiveness, while the Jets groom a future QB behind him.

Of course this situation with Vick is contingent on whether or not GMac can succeed as QB of the Jets.

Also before anyone mentions it, DO NOT bring in Chad Pennington to have him mentor GMac.

vCash

The New York Jets Offseason News

My only complain with Vick is he's old spends most of the time injured and he causes alot of interceptions... Not a qb we need sorry

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    I got love for you scope (no homo), but Vick's OL make the Jets OL look like all-pros.

Philly's OL has everyone running for dear life.

I'm not suggesting that Vick is the end all at QB for the Jets, but I do believe he can improve the Jets chances to be legit for a year or 2, and remember even at Vick's worst, he still made his team competitive.

Pro's: -He's a DC nightmare, if you crowd the line, Vick has no problem going to the deep ball.
    -Vick can take an extra defender away from coverage because of his ability to run.
    -Vick can take over a game by himself, and despite his dog situation, Vick has never had an issues with his organization, teammates or coaching staff that blew up publicly.

Con's: -Can be streaky.
    -Not the most accurate, BUT has always been just accurate enough.
    -If hit enough in a game, he can be rattled. Brady syndrome.

Vick is the perfect QB to hold the ship afloat and maintain the team's competitiveness, while the Jets groom a future QB behind him.

Of course this situation with Vick is contingent on whether or not GMac can succeed as QB of the Jets.

Also before anyone mentions it, DO NOT bring in Chad Pennington to have him mentor GMac.
    I got love for you too man I missed you around here! The JXD's of the world have been taking over! Hahaha but back to the subject. I dont really follow the eagles just watched a few highlights this year. To me it looked like he was making worse throws than sanchez and thats scary to me.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    @incarceratedbob: **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Jets will not bring back Tony Sparano as Off-Cord next year! also QB coach Cavanaugh is gone #JetsMoves #Vick ?

I don't care what you people day but this guy is the truth and is a reliable source even Adam Shefter follows him and gives him cred.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    @incarceratedbob: **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Jets will not bring back Tony Sparano as Off-Cord next year! also QB coach Cavanaugh is gone #JetsMoves #Vick ?

I don't care what you people day but this guy is the truth and is a reliable source even Adam Shefter follows him and gives him cred.
    Good they both needed to leave anyway, good riddance.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    I got love for you too man I missed you around here! The JXD's of the world have been taking over! Hahaha but back to the subject. I dont really follow the eagles just watched a few highlights this year. To me it looked like he was making worse throws than sanchez and thats scary to me.
    Vick does have his hinderances as a QB, but who out there is really better than him and attainable.

I would like to have a shot at Geno Smith, but I don't see that being possible at this time.
    There are other names like Glennon, Bray and Nassib that may be available day 2 and early day 3, but I can't immagine them starting right away.

Although this is all just the beginning of speculation, In truthfulness right now, let's do what we do and support GMac.
    Maybe he's someone that actually has something to him. We don't know.
    And for now that's the beauty of it.
    He could be a hidden gem, we'll find out over the next 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Vick does have his hinderances as a QB, but who out there is really better than him and attainable.

I would like to have a shot at Geno Smith, but I don't see that being possible at this time.
    There are other names like Glennon, Bray and Nassib that may be available day 2 and early day 3, but I can't immagine them starting right away.

Although this is all just the beginning of speculation, In truthfulness right now, let's do what we do and support GMac.
    Maybe he's someone that actually has something to him. We don't know.
    And for now that's the beauty of it.
    He could be a hidden gem, we'll find out over the next 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed.
    Very true, but in reality he's the only QB we know WILL be available. A few more options could emerge as the offseason comes around. I know Kirk cousins will if he keeps performing well, but I'm not sold on trading a bunch for him yet.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steve4x4 View Post
    major difference between what vick did and all your other "examples"...

vick first-hand ran an organized system where dogs were brutally handled, tortured, and killed. again this was organized and went on for at least FIVE YEARS, this was not a mistake.

comparing that to a DUI is a joke. comparing to sanchez's college rape allegation, he was never convicted even after a thorough investigation. and the ellis thing, details said he was basically in a fight with a dude who was starting stuff with his girl, and he won.

NONE of that compares to the organized death camp vick ran. the torturing of animals is a sign of a true pyschopath. 21 months in prison does not wipe that slate clean. if it does for you, thats your moral decision....

besides the fact that he is a terrible choice to QB for the jets given decline, age, and $$...he is also pure scum.
    Well not so sure its any difference. Jets fans wanted Dante Stallworth was that any different?

O.J. simpson was not convicted of murder even though there was a thorough investigation . Sometimes there just is not enough evidence to prove guilt.

As far as the Dog ring. Again what he did was terrible. He did his time. So why are people bringing it up?

Vick a psychopath?

Heres the thing. As a latin male who grew up in the ghetto of East New York brooklyn I can tell you dog fighting ,**** fighting, street fighting, Illegal numbers, etc all are every day things. If this is the environment he grew up in does that make him a psychopath?

The answer is no. It just makes him wrong.

As far as Vick on the Jets? Id say he would be an upgrade, But not one I would want to see.

Hes getting older he doesnt have the explosion any longer and is more injury prone. Take away Vicks legs and you pretty much have a left handed Sanchez with a rocket arm.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Well not so sure its any difference. Jets fans wanted Dante Stallworth was that any different?

O.J. simpson was not convicted of murder even though there was a thorough investigation . Sometimes there just is not enough evidence to prove guilt.

As far as the Dog ring. Again what he did was terrible. He did his time. So why are people bringing it up?

Vick a psychopath?

Heres the thing. As a latin male who grew up in the ghetto of East New York brooklyn I can tell you dog fighting ,**** fighting, street fighting, Illegal numbers, etc all are every day things. If this is the environment he grew up in does that make him a psychopath?

The answer is no. It just makes him wrong.

As far as Vick on the Jets? Id say he would be an upgrade, But not one I would want to see.

Hes getting older he doesnt have the explosion any longer and is more injury prone. Take away Vicks legs and you pretty much have a left handed Sanchez with a rocket arm.

again you are bringing up the same thing. stallworth hit & killed someone while drinking and driving. a tragedy, a huge mistake, one that unfortunately could happen to any of us on one day where we have a poor lapse in judgement.

can you accidentally run a torturing, murdering death camp for dog for five years? cheering on as animals are tortured and killed? ooops?

not. the. same.

and again, if you cant see that, that is YOUR moral opinion, and this is mine.

as far as blaming environment, your "streets of east new york"...that is weak and cowardly. we are all born with the ability to make decisions. there is a very long list of extremely successful & honest people raised in these areas. it does NOT automatically give you the excuse to take part & run heinous five year long crimes.

but thats the last ill say about that.

regardless vick is a terrible option for us at QB which it seems most of us agree on, lets leave it at that...

vCash
    Has Vick been running any more dog rings recently, Pastor Steve? Since he's a psychopath and you seem to know the makings of one, please tell me what his next move is. More importantly, can you make the connection between Asperger's syndrome and the CT shooting please? I need to be enlightened on the art of judgment, assumption and prediction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nate2usmc View Post
    Has Vick been running any more dog rings recently, Pastor Steve? Since he's a psychopath and you seem to know the makings of one, please tell me what his next move is. More importantly, can you make the connection between Asperger's syndrome and the CT shooting please? I need to be enlightened on the art of judgment, assumption and prediction.
    your "joke" what have made more sense saying psychologist steve rather than pastor steve. you went off in two different directions, shoulda stuck with one.

what exactly are you falsely making up that i said?

where did i say he is still running dog rings?

where did i mention anything about a developmental illness such as Aspergers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
    "Three behaviors bedwetting, cruelty to animals and firestarting, known as the Macdonald triad were first described by J.M. MacDonald as possible indicators"

my mention of pyschopathy was to express the severity of vicks crime when someone here was comparing it to a DUI.

again boils down to moral opinions, but your little rebuttal here is just silly & ignorant...

c'mon man!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steve4x4 View Post
    your "joke" what have made more sense saying psychologist steve rather than pastor steve. you went off in two different directions, shoulda stuck with one.

what exactly are you falsely making up that i said?

where did i say he is still running dog rings?

where did i mention anything about a developmental illness such as Aspergers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
    "Three behaviors bedwetting, cruelty to animals and firestarting, known as the Macdonald triad were first described by J.M. MacDonald as possible indicators"

my mention of pyschopathy was to express the severity of vicks crime when someone here was comparing it to a DUI.

again boils down to moral opinions, but your little rebuttal here is just silly & ignorant...

c'mon man!
    Not joking at all. You're PSD's Saint and Psychologist. Thanks for the information. If I catch my kid wetting the bed, I'm taking him to get examined ASAP.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast