Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Got hit with the weed eater strings in the face while I was pulling on them he hammered the trigger -.-
    Got speared in the back my senior year of football had severe back cramps and bruising but managed to get threw the game

vCash
    Pneumonia was awful. 2 weeks of pain. I couldn't even talk my throat hurt so bad, and coughing every 2 seconds didn't help. I seriously just felt like dying when I had it.

stepping on a nail was pretty damn painful too, but pneumonia was 2 weeks, nail wasn't even a day.

vCash
    i had a really bad combination of food poisoning. salmonella and an e.coli infection. my organs were done and i was also playing rugby, so i was getting bruised and battered around my organ area

and i've been stabbed on the neck, had a bad heat rash and 2nd degree burns from tanning down the you know where, but that food poisoning was pain for 5 days and the worst

vCash
    A friend of mine got murdered. She was 24. She was responding to an ad on craigslist for a nanny job. She went to the interview for that job, to find that there was no parent/s wanting a nanny, but instead, a 20 year old who wanted to kill. He shot her, and her body was found in the trunk of her car.

vCash
    that i remember? accident that shattered my hip and femur and while not knowing the extend of the damage i tired walking.a really bad migraine one when i had pneumonia that had me begging to be knocked out or die

vCash
    I have Osgood Schlatter in my knees, it's horrible.

vCash
    1st would be kidney stone. Pain for a couple days, before it dropped.....Couldn't move a muscle for about 6-8 hrs, terrible flank pain, vomiting vicodin despite food or anti-nausea meds. Terrible experience.

2nd would be wisdom teeth. According to my oral surgeon, I was some medical rarity in that I had 6 wisdom teeth. So not only was it a huge deal....afterwards I found out I have a moderate case of hemophilia. So after losing about 1/3rd of my blood, it took several returns to the oral surgeon and stitching/cotorizing the surgery site with minimal pain meds. Watching/feeling needles and thread going in/out of your mouth, followed shortly by seeing and inhaling the smoke of your burning gums. Not fun, and a 4 week ordeal.

vCash

Most painful thing you have experienced

Crippling migraines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    i had a really bad combination of food poisoning. salmonella and an e.coli infection. my organs were done and i was also playing rugby, so i was getting bruised and battered around my organ area

and i've been stabbed on the neck, had a bad heat rash and 2nd degree burns from tanning down the you know where, but that food poisoning was pain for 5 days and the worst
    holy *****... howd that happen?

vCash
    This is my type of thread. Honestly I don't know which one was most painful but here is my list.

Feel over 20 feet 2 times and managed to land on my head/shoulder. Had a nasty silver fork fracture in my wrist. At top speed I managed to run head first into a telephone poll (wasn't looking). Had a baseball size piece of flesh ripped from my leg. Got hit by a dodge truck crossing the street at roughly 30 mphr. Got lucky on that one and didn't even go to the hospital. Took a metal baseball bat to the head and of the worst of those was getting the numbing shot (15X) directly in my torn flesh was the worst pain I have ever felt. Its much worst than getting stappled in your head to close a wound JFYI.

vCash
    Hmmm hard to choose
    Falling off a 3 story balcony hurt breaking my femur
    Putting my shoulder back in after dislocating it
    Or breaking my jaw while getting seven teeth knocked out in a shop accident

All come to mind

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567