Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    A recent one that only lasted a few seconds:

A bird of prey (broad-winged hawk) lost its balance and grabbed my finger for support. FYI birds of prey don't trim their nails.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sportscrazy34:24803948
    I had to have a cyst surgically removed twice from the Perineum region. Before the first surgery the doctor told me i would hate him afterwards. Man was he right. To top it off the cyst is back and i may have a 3rd surgery.
    Cyst happens

vCash
    In 5th grade i had this infection/virus which caused me to puke everytime i smelled food.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    This past weekend I had THE worst headache ever and it wasn't from drinking alcohol. This headache lasted for three days. It was also accompanied by a fever.

Before that, the worst pain I felt was zipping my dink in the zipper of my jeans (because I don't like to wear boxers or briefs and I am hung like a rented mule). Seriously.

I have never broken a bone.

vCash
    Been having lower back pains for years now. I remember one day I came back from work, got out of my car seat, and just felt the worst pain of my life. I couldn't stand up straight.

I live in the 3rd floor of a 3-floor apartment. I literally crawled my way the apartment moaning in pain. Good thing no one saw me on the way up, that would have been embarrassing.

I don't remember how I healed though. I really don't remember too much because it was so excruciating.

2nd one is tooth pain. I have sensitive teeth. Let me tell ya, it's the WORST.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    One time I was playing basketball and I was going for a put back dunk. At the apex of my jump, some guy decides to undercut my legs and my body immediately rotates to the side. I'm only 5'9 mind you, so the distance between the hardwood floor and my soon to be shattered shoulder was pretty significant. Once my shoulder makes contact with the ground, I felt like throwing up from the pain. It took 3 years to fully heal, and even now I don't have full rotation on my arm.

vCash
    Muscle spasm in my calves.
    Deep bone bruise.
    Kidney stones.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    I was bit by a ferret who hadn't been fed for several days. It might not sound like much, but that thing had a strong jaw, and it bit right on the meat of my index finger and wouldn't let go. I didn't want to kill the ferret, and it was inside a cage so I couldn't pry its mouth open, so I had to rip my flesh to get my finger free.

vCash
    I've never broken anything (just a few sprains here and there), but I've had tons of stomach/digestive problems for the past 5 and half years. I'll get an intense stabbing-like pain in my midsection and a lot of pressure. At one point I lost 70 pounds because anything I ate would just get me sick. It's pretty under control now (at least compared to before), but despite tons of tests I've never actually been diagnosed with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Yeah, those suck. I've woken up with the feeling that my calf is getting torn apart more times than I can remember.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Kidney stones (6 of them (not all at the same time either)). Broken molar, and migraine headache. Pretty much in that order.

vCash
    When I was about 10 or 11 years old, I was swimming at a buddy's house and decided to dive head first into the shallow end. Without giving any thought to the angle of my dive, I got almost horizontal as I entered the water and essentially piledrove myself into the bottom of the shallow end. I thought I broke my neck for sure. I couldn't move my neck for about a week as well as writhing in severe pain for 3 or four days.

About 6 years ago, I used to do HVAC. One day on a jobsite I was working in a scissor lift running spiral duct by myself. I was trying to hang a piece of duct and secure it to the ceiling with metal strap that is anchored into the ceiling. While trying to run screws through the strap into the duct, I wasn't paying full attention to where I was running my screw and my finger was where it shouldn't have been. I drove a 1/4" zip screw through my middle finger. The best part was that all of this was being done above my head and out of my direct vision, as the scissor lift can only extend so high. I immediately tried to pull my hand away from the duct to assess the damage but couldn't because my hand was one with the duct. So I had to back the screw out with my impact drill but the ****** part was I couldn't get the screw head into my drill bit right away because I couldn't see it. After a few seconds of fidgeting I was able to back the screw out and lower my scissor lift to throw a band aid on. I couldn't bend my middle finger for a week.
    Last edited by RUSTYTROMBONE; 12-23-2012 at 06:25 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    When I was in high school I was into stretching my ears. Well me being a dumbass 16 year old kid at the time, I thought shoving a sharpie in there would taper them to a bigger size. Anyway, I ended up ripping my ear and it was the most extreme pain I've ever felt.
    Different, but this reminded me of the time my eardrum ruptured while sleeping. It was probably nowhere near as bad as yours, but the feeling is a little surreal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Deep bone bruise.
    Kidney stones.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post

Yeah, those suck. I've woken up with the feeling that my calf is getting torn apart more times than I can remember.
    Ha, I just had one 5 minutes ago. Worst 20 seconds of my life. I know my calf is going to be sore for a couple days now.

I was talking on the phone when it happened, I dropped to the floor like a *****
    Last edited by Gators123; 12-23-2012 at 03:50 PM.

vCash
    I don't know if my calve had a cramp or it was a muscle spasm but i was laying on my couch and I went to go scratch my calve and I just felt the worst pain in my calve I thought I broke my leg or something. I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it for about 20 seconds. It hurt so god damn bad. That's about it.

GOAT.

vCash
    steel rod Bike pedal broke off into my leg and tore it open as i landed on it

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast