Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    When I was in high school I was into stretching my ears. Well me being a dumbass 16 year old kid at the time, I thought shoving a sharpie in there would taper them to a bigger size. Anyway, I ended up ripping my ear and it was the most extreme pain I've ever felt.

Also walking on a broken toe is awful. I had to limp for like 2 weeks straight lol.
    Dude, I stretched too far one day and tore my ear. You'd think it sounds like a stinging pain but it's a horrible ache. I woke up the day after to twist them and they were crusted with blood. So ****ing painful.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Dislocated Knee cap, it didn't go back in for 20 minutes or so. I was told to keep trying to straighten the leg so they could pop it forcefully back into place, took about 15 attempts or so never had cried so much in my life.

KNICKS PATS SOX

vCash
    Piece of Iron shot up my foot diving off of a dock. There was also a shark in the water (which I didn't know until after) so I had to swim dead legged while my foot bleed like a mutha. Took the iron out and a bunch of "meat" came out with it. Sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    I should be the spokesperson for this thread. I've been lit on fire, almost drowned to death in the ocean, stabbed, hit by a car. Only thing I haven't done is get shot yet. (God forbid).

Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    I should be the spokesperson for this thread. I've been lit on fire, almost drowned to death in the ocean, stabbed, hit by a car. Only thing I haven't done is get shot yet. (God forbid).
    well, no one likes a ball hog
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    well, no one likes a ball hog

Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    I had 3 kidney surgeries growing up. When I was 18, my 3rd one, the tube going from my kidney to a bag to drain the fluids while the swelling went down came out of the kidney. It was delivering toxins into my body. I was rushed to the hospital, and no anestenic was available, so I basically sat there with a towel in my mouth while they used a shoe horn type deal to pry the hole in my back open, and re-insert the tube into my kidney.

I have never felt pain like that before. I stayed in the hospital for 2 days. I barely remembered what happened after the first hour or so. I had expended everything I had.

Not too bad, but it sucked for me personally. That being said, there are far worse things.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I got hit by a car, and kicked in the temple before too haha. I was sick for almost a week after getting kicked there

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    i closed my finger in a car door (completely shut) and then ripped it out. my nail eventually fell off, i had nerve damage, a blood clot under my nail, and needed 4 shots in said finger to numb it so they could clean it.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I got hit by a car, and kicked in the temple before too haha. I was sick for almost a week after getting kicked there
    I remember that!

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash

Warning: Graphic Pic

I was playing football JR year (2 years ago) for my high school. I was ****ing jacked to get put in and I assumed it was offense. Well I see the defense is still on the field and the coach puts me in (I never practiced with Defense the whole year). So I fired off the line, I get banged a little up top and then someone dove at my knee.

I laid on the field for over an hour with my knee on a 90% angel. They gave me pain killers, didn't work. I was trying to stay calm through the whole thing until I realized that I would most likely never play football again. I was laying there for 1 1/2 hours before they got the big ambulance (you'll see why in the pic) from Milwaukee.

I missed three full weeks of school for the first surgery, 1 week for the 2nd surgery. I dislocated my knee-cap (slid behind the knee 180%.) The femur is like a dog bone, or the following structure: olo and the knee cap covers the olo structure if you push the two o's up to the top of the L. The left femur "o" broke completely off.

I recovered a lot better than I thought I would. I played football my senior year while intermittently rehabbing. It was great though, I did something I never thought I could do and got ot dress and practice.

I had 4 screws the size of large pencils in my knee as well as a washer. Ironically I got them taken out today, 2 years later. Surgery went close to 100%. They just had to chip bone away to get to two of the screws.

Here is a:GRAPHIC PIC

Before anyone calls me a fat *** like a lot of you do on PSD, I weighed 303 pounds in October. I am proud to say that I am now down to 247. Call me a troll if you want but don't call me "an overweight son of a *****" anymore.

vCash
    I had my elbow shattered by a slap shot playing intramural hockey in college. Playing goalie, a guy who had played minors and a few games for the Hartford Whalers took a slap shot during warm-ups from the face-off dot to my right. I reacted and the puck hit right where my arm-pads came apart. Couldn't feel my forearm and hand for the rest of the game, and every time I moved it, it felt like broken glass grinding around. I ended up taping the stick into my blocker hand. Never went to get it fixed. It just sort of "healed" back after a couple of weeks...or at least quit grinding.

After the game, he said " I didn't think you would get in front of that". I said " I didn't think you were gonna destroy the puck in warm-ups!"

GEtting my wisdom teeth out was the second worst after that...

vCash
    Needing over 100 stiches in my teeth and temporary braces after running into a tree, or 1 of my 3 brain surgeries.

Throwing out by back when bending down too quickly was bad too. I didnt know that could happen to an 18 year old.

Only bone ive broken is my toe which hurt. also tore a ligament really badly in my thumb, also hurt a lot for a while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    i got my dick shot off

vCash
    Prince Albert.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast