Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Scene never gets old
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Being awake while having 4 teeth pulled. The numbing agent did **** all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    When I had Gall Stones....Heart attack like Pain for 5 hours after eating anything.... went through it for 3 months of hell and caused me to get addicted to forcing myself to throw up

2nd-Tooth pain.

I have broken bones and been run over by a big blue Lincoln and nothing came close to those 2 pains above.
    I currently have an ulcer...I feel your pain. Feels like someone drop kicked me in the breastbone/chest 24/7.

vCash
    I have too many injuries to count, I play too many sports, only a matter of time. I separated my shoulder years back in football, oddly enough you're in so much initial shock that it doesn't hurt...at first. I tore my ACL in boxing. Most recently, I took a puck in the nose in hockey. Feels like someone sucker punched you. That's the second time that's happened to me. Yes, I wear a visor now.

vCash
    Broken elbow was by far the worst as far as injury pain. Hurts to do anything for the first couple weeks. I had pain meds but I don't like taking pills so I generally feel the full dose of any injury.

vCash
    Snapped two tendons in my ankle while grabbing a rebound in basketball. Landed right on a guy's foot.

vCash
    cracked ribs in highs chool. it hurt to breathe
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Pinched nerve in my elbow, not so much the injury but recovery from surgery to fix it. Pushed my self to go out too soon after and paid severely for it

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    I've been lucky enough to never have had any major injuries or broken bones, so mine is probably general tooth pain or having osgood-schlatter in my knees as a kid.

The worst experience in my life was probably dealing with the stomach flu (or at least thats what we think it was) for a week. The pain was bearable, but the overall experience was miserable.

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED

vCash
    feeling like you injured something but its not
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    I've never broken a bone or hurt myself significantly so I honestly have nothing. I guess a knee strain but that didn't really hurt. Just ballooned up and couldn't walk well.

Depression is the most painful thing I've ever experienced. ***** absolutely awful.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Probably the abscessed tooth I had a few years ago. It was so bad that I was vomiting and had a fever. It lasted for about 5 days. It was like having a TERRIBLE toothache and the flu at the same time.

vCash
    Corneal abrasion (loss of a ****ing layer of the eye).

Worst. Apparently the only other 2 things on a par with it pain-wise are particularly horrific kidney stones and childbirth.

I wouldn't recommend.

vCash
    Dislocated shoulder. Ingrown toenails are no fun either.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast