Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL:24878103
    So is wwe 13 worth buying? I've thought about it for a while now.
    Hell yea best wrestling game i ever played the moves and the gameplay is pretty incredible

And the attitude era mode is just awesome get to relive alot of great moments...even though i got it as an xmas gift if i knew it was that good i woulda paid the $60 to begin with

The game is really fun

First Sim League Title!

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    So is wwe 13 worth buying? I've thought about it for a while now.
    Yeah definitely. You can create pretty much anything. I downloaded Hollywood Hogan and Hall and have the NWO. Nash is in the game and his theme music is the NWO music. You can put them together and they come out just like they did, with Hogan playing the guitar and it's in black and white.

I downloaded Owen and have a heart foundation of Bret, Owen, Bulldog and Dynamite Kid. I had to download Dynamite and I like him better than Anvil. I have been playing it quite a bit this week and that is just on the create feature. I haven't even played much of the actual game at all because this part is so awesome. The game play itself though is pretty awesome.

vCash
    You guys sold me on it, will be the next game i purchase. I wish there was a game with wrestlers from the last 25 years atleast 15-20 from each era. Matches like Warrior vs Batista, Tugboat vs Vader lol Macho Man vs Punk

vCash
    The online server has been ****** the last couple of days

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85:24878430
    You guys sold me on it, will be the next game i purchase. I wish there was a game with wrestlers from the last 25 years atleast 15-20 from each era. Matches like Warrior vs Batista, Tugboat vs Vader lol Macho Man vs Punk
    You can download other peoples create a wrestler like warrior hogan and macho and do the matches your talking about

Vader is in the game But i havent looked for tugboat lol

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Yeah, pretty much any wrestler you can ever think of is created and you can download if you get the online axxess pass. The only one I haven't been able to find is Tatanka. I didn't really want him, I just wanted to see what he looked like since I saw they had an indian head dress in the costume section. I did download Doink and Boogeyman though. I haven't bothered creating my own because it takes way too long and the ones others do are really good. I just download and edit them.

vCash
    I love all the little details in wwe 13..the way how certain wrestlers punch and kick

And i love breaking the announce table. A water bottle always pops up when you break the table and if you walk by it the water bottle will roll around lol

I love how the attitude era is everything that happened. I had a ball re creating taker v mankind at KOTR inside the hell in a cell.

Hell of a game

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    I always start with making a caw I love it haha

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    do they have the intro music too of the wrestlers like warrior? or you can download that too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    do they have the intro music too of the wrestlers like warrior? or you can download that too?
    No, it's not in it. His entrance is in it though. Angles and Hardys entrance is in it as well. It is really easy to put your own music into your system and upload it into the game though. that is what I did. I found a site that had PTP and Shield music and a downloaded and put it in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    No, it's not in it. His entrance is in it though. Angles and Hardys entrance is in it as well. It is really easy to put your own music into your system and upload it into the game though. that is what I did. I found a site that had PTP and Shield music and a downloaded and put it in the game.
    i'll be buying it within a few weeks, sounds like one of the best wwe games.

vCash
    Looks like I'm gonna have to go out and get this soon.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

vCash
    haha. Hey Riv, you have to make a take team with Hunico. One of the options for a tag team entrance is coming out on their bike.

vCash
    Finish this thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    i'll be buying it within a few weeks, sounds like one of the best wwe games.
    Yeah I think it is the best game. I can't wait until next week when they add Cesaro and Sandow as downloads. Hopefully they will add PTP and The Shield as well so I can delete the created ones I have and get others.