Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Hanrahan was garbage last year. I would only go for him if the cost is very low, which I doubt it will be. He has really good stuff, but his control last year was horrible, his babip was one of the lowest in baseball, and he only has a year left.

Calling relievers NL pitchers is silly, it's not like they are pitching against pitchers batting. PNC park also is not a pitchers park, it's pretty neutral. From 2010-2011 Hanrahan was way better on the road.

vCash
    It's not about how much Iglesias is worth to me. It's that I don't see value in trading for an overpaid "closer" who walks a on of people that we would only have for a year and most likely won't get a pick for when he leaves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lavigne43- View Post
    Hanrahan was garbage last year. I would only go for him if the cost is very low, which I doubt it will be. He has really good stuff, but his control last year was horrible, his babip was one of the lowest in baseball, and he only has a year left.

Calling relievers NL pitchers is silly, it's not like they are pitching against pitchers batting. PNC park also is not a pitchers park, it's pretty neutral. From 2010-2011 Hanrahan was way better on the road.
    He was better than Bailey or Bard last year... It's an upgrade.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345