Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    lol what the hell? I didnt leave because of that...its because I have a life and dont want to be near the computer the entire night. Not thats its any of your business but I was making love to my gf all night.
    I'm calling BS. You're trolling every damn Nets/Knick game and every time the Knicks win or start taking over you dip. I also don't think it's appropriate to call your hand your girlfriend. Just sayin!

vCash
    lol what the hell? I didnt leave because of that...its because I have a life and dont want to be near the computer the entire night. Not thats its any of your business but I was making love to my gf all night.
    How mature of you to let us all know, thank you.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4586922829349617&pid=1.7
    Last edited by ThunderousDemon; 12-20-2012 at 02:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    I'm calling BS. You're trolling every damn Nets/Knick game and every time the Knicks win or start taking over you dip. I also don't think it's appropriate to call your hand your girlfriend. Just sayin!
    She has a name alright. http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4586922829349617&pid=1.7

vCash
    I dont know whats going on with you but most people have gfs so if you dont believe I have one there must be something going on in your life where you are lonley. My gf is a bigger Net fan then I am, but all in all we just watch for the fun...we dont get angry or get happy after losses and wins we just enjoy the Nets.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderousDemon View Post

vCash
    Yes and it's at the PF spot

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Nets are a home court team in the playoffs right now what about all the teams below the Nets where are their threads? I heard Celtics are the deepest team in the league before the season started.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Nets are a home court team in the playoffs right now what about all the teams below the Nets where are their threads? I heard Celtics are the deepest team in the league before the season started.
    No they are not. as of right now they are tied with the Celtics for the 7th seed which gives them miami in the 1st round on the road
    homecourt belongs to the top 4 seed

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    I dont know whats going on with you but most people have gfs so if you dont believe I have one there must be something going on in your life where you are lonley. My gf is a bigger Net fan then I am, but all in all we just watch for the fun...we dont get angry or get happy after losses and wins we just enjoy the Nets.
    Yet your the same person who claims to get thrown out of games at MSG cause your sucha hardass

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post
    No they are not. as of right now they are tied with the Celtics for the 7th seed which gives them miami in the 1st round on the road
    homecourt belongs to the top 4 seed
    oh no......we're terrified

Nets can take anyone they are built for it

vCash
    This thread is hilarious LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Yet your the same person who claims to get thrown out of games at MSG cause your sucha hardass
    While the game is going on I play a part just like the basketball players.. I am a fan. When the game is over its about life...its about making love to my girlfriend.

vCash
    This thread is hilarious LOL
    Joe Johnson... Key to Victory

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Joe Johnson... Key to Victory
    Ask the pistons after that game winner, ask the Suns how far they fell after Joe. Joe is the key to victory.

vCash
    Ask the pistons after that game winner, ask the Suns how far they fell after Joe. Joe is the key to victory.
    the suns best years were with nash, raja bell, shawn marion and stat. JOE JOHSON is overrated

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast