Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    he's got a point. people in this forum may hate me or disagree with my views on Bargnani as a player but if i'm not a troll than how is he?
    Because you acknowledge both sides of the argument. There is no problem with having an opinion, it becomes annoying when you constantly point out the flaws but don't give props when it's due. That just gets annoying to read.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    i think this qualifies as feeding
    I agree. Let's just hope the one note posting from several posters on their least liked players tones down.

We ALL get that these guys have flaws.

Can we all stop harping on things to the point of irritating each other?

Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    You're actually right a fair amount of times. He's always wrong.
    all i'm saying is that 4 years ago my views on Bargnani were not shared by the majority on this forum. in the fullness of time he may prove to be right. that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    all i'm saying is that 4 years ago my views on Bargnani were not shared by the majority on this forum. in the fullness of time he may prove to be right. that's all.
    It's the harping, it's not the rightness. And very few were blind to Bargnani's problems from the START.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    It's the harping, it's not the rightness. And very few were blind to Bargnani's problems from the START.
    that's a whole can of worms we don't need to open again.

.... so how about Terrence Ross!?!

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    For sure he can be right.

There's a way for him to express his opinion in a way that doesn't degrade the player he's trying to judge. He chooses not to and does it in a way to bash the player. Here's an example.

Now it doesn't take a genius to realize that is trolling. I am shocked he doesn't think it is. That's not really an opinion really. And a lot of his statement about Derozan are just like that example..

vCash

Good player. Again, my prediction is that he'll be a Terence Ross-type player.

vCash
    Good player. Again, my prediction is that he'll be a Terence Ross-type player.
    ya i could totally see that. there is a kid outta Washington from last year that he reminds me of as well.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-21-2012 at 10:27 PM.

vCash
    For sure he can be right.

There's a way for him to express his opinion in a way that doesn't degrade the player he's trying to judge. He chooses not to and does it in a way to bash the player. Here's an example.

Now it doesn't take a genius to realize that is trolling. I am shocked he doesn't think it is. That's not really an opinion really. And a lot of his statement about Derozan are just like that example..
    Still best to let it go at this point. I think he and the others that troll individual players (like Calderon and Bargnani) should have gotten the message by now.

vCash

From what I've seen, I'll stick with my original prediction of a better Dorrell Wright with Ross' prime stats being better than Wright's prime year stats (so he averages 18 and 6 for like 6 years).

But after this season, I will re-evaluate. I think Eddie Jones would be great. Good dunker that has range and can play defense.

vCash
    From what I've seen, I'll stick with my original prediction of a better Dorrell Wright with Ross' prime stats being better than Wright's prime year stats (so he averages 18 and 6 for like 6 years).

But after this season, I will re-evaluate. I think Eddie Jones would be great. Good dunker that has range and can play defense.
    oooh. one of my all-time favorite Owls. that would be awesome.

vCash
    His play lately is making me forget Drummond so that's a good thing

vCash
    Im sorry but it should. Thats ****ing ********. No ifs ands or buts. Some posts lately by someone have been complete bs and that person casually fabricates the past and acts like hes been right the whole time.

I remember differently.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wise 1 View Post
    Im sorry but it should. Thats ****ing ********. No ifs ands or buts. Some posts lately by someone have been complete bs and that person casually fabricates the past and acts like hes been right the whole time.

I remember differently.
    Who?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast