Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Demar's progress will get him that extension as well.
    Guys, if you stop feeding him, he will stop trolling. And if he doesn't stop trolling, please report the disruptive behaviour.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    this. why does insider hate him so much anyway?

He said before that he didn't like Demar because he's black. But he's shown some appreciation of Ross and Ed Davis. So I guess he isn't a racist anymore. I have no clue why he hates Derozan now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Guys, if you stop feeding him, he will stop trolling. And if he doesn't stop trolling, please report the disruptive behaviour.
    The stuff he says isn't really reportable, is it?

vCash

Terence Ross projections

I hate the Demar bashing, I really like his game this yr. He is playing within the team, not forcing and you can tell he will buy into anything.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    i really wouldnt mind. the only problem i've had with BC has been his euro fixation over the years, which is becoming moot now that the team is playing so damn well without the 'key guy'. i have prayed for him to trade jose, but he's playing out of his mind. but his selections in the mid-lottery position have ALWAYS turned out to be fantastic. demar turning a corner, ed davis becoming that solid piece up front, and ross' athleticism alone is a salivating prospect to have on a young squad. dont forget drafting val.
    I think the only way Ross reach that high level is for him to start sooner than later. That being said, I hope Derozan gets traded or include in a package for a first round pick. I don't see the future in our current SG. Ross is way advanced as a rookie compared to the 4th year player. Some of the open minded posters are still waiting for the project to have a consistent season, DD has so many flaws that he has to work on to be considered a SG of this team aiming to be in the playoffs.

I see Ross/Ed/Val and Lowry to be the core of this team. BC has to change course and not overpay mediocrity and that at least IMO would warrant an extension.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    I think the only way Ross reach that high level is for him to start sooner than later. That being said, I hope Derozan gets traded or include in a package for a first round pick. I don't see the future in our current SG. Ross is way advanced as a rookie compared to the 4th year player. Some of the open minded posters are still waiting for the project to have a consistent season, DD has so many flaws that he has to work on to be considered a SG of this team aiming to be in the playoffs.

I see Ross/Ed/Val and Lowry to be the core of this team. BC has to change course and not overpay mediocrity and that at least IMO would warrant an extension.
    Demar Derozan.

vCash
    Coin Toss Ross is trending on another forum

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    I think Ink it has to work both ways, right? Some posters here are clearly baiting but that is being ignored.

Why am I accused of being disruptive when some long time posters here are accusing me of trolling when I am just expressing my opinion about Demar. Is that different from posters bashing Bargs night in and night out?

I have already ignored this poster but this person keeps on trolling and baiting me on every post. Where is the action in that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Demar Derozan.
    i think this qualifies as feeding
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    I think Ink it has to work both ways, right? Some posters here are clearly baiting but that is being ignored.

Why am I accused of being disruptive when some long time posters here are accusing me of trolling when I am just expressing my opinion about Demar. Is that different from posters bashing Bargs night in and night out?
    Expressing your opinion isn't your main agenda. It's to troll Derozan.

I have already ignored this poster but this person keeps on trolling and baiting me on every post. Where is the action in that?
    Outside of 1 post, everything I said was a fact. Can't be trolling if it's a fact.

vCash
    he's got a point. people in this forum may hate me or disagree with my views on Bargnani as a player but if i'm not a troll than how is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i think this qualifies as feeding
    Oops.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    he's got a point. people in this forum may hate me or disagree with my views on Bargnani as a player but if i'm not a troll than how is he?
    You're actually right a fair amount of times. He's always wrong.

vCash
    It's really borderline, but if it is pissing enough people off it is disruptive. There is a way to express opinions about a player without being a broken record and grating on people's nerves.

I think it IS ACTUALLY going both ways right now. But the message I'm seeing is that the trolling of individual players gets pushback from the forum and I personally would like to see that forum wish to tone it down respected. In other words, people are asking the trolling to stop, so why not just tone it down?

And when it does get toned-down, please lay off the guy that people felt was trolling.

That's my suggestion.

vCash
    It's really borderline, but if it is pissing enough people off it is disruptive. There is a way to express opinions about a player without being a broken record and grating on people's nerves.

I think it IS ACTUALLY going both ways right now. But the message I'm seeing is that the trolling of individual players gets pushback from the forum and I personally would like to see that forum wish to tone it down respected. In other words, people are asking the trolling to stop, so why not just tone it down?

And when it does get toned-down, please lay off the guy that people felt was trolling.

That's my suggestion.
    This.

Try to learn it Raps Insider. You weren't expressing logical opinions anyways.

But yea, learn it. That way, you wont have other posters try to troll you.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast