Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dorrell Wright. Legit 3 point shooter and very athletic enough to go to the rim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Dorrell Wright. Legit 3 point shooter and very athletic enough to go to the rim.
    That's a very conservative estimate. I think you're forgetting his tenacity on defence and projecting his value there. I think he'll end up like Tony Allen with better offence.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Whatever happened to Mo Pete anyways? I know he got traded when I was younger so I never understood why he got traded. Always liked him as a Raptor any who.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    That's a very conservative estimate. I think you're forgetting his tenacity on defence and projecting his value there. I think he'll end up like Tony Allen with better offence.
    Dorrell Wright is a very solid defender.

vCash
    Dorrell Wright is a very solid defender.
    You don't think Ross can be an elite defender? He has the elite athleticism needed to be a defensive stopper.
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    You don't think Ross can be an elite defender? He has the elite athleticism needed to be a defensive stopper.
    I think he'll be a better defender than Wright but defensive stopper might be too early to project until we see more of him. I will say athleticism doesn't always translate to defensive stopper, even with the work ethic.

vCash
    I think he'll be a better defender than Wright but defensive stopper might be too early to project until we see more of him. I will say athleticism doesn't always translate to defensive stopper, even with the work ethic.
    He has a high basketball IQ as well. IMO when he adds strength he'll become a defensive stopper in time.
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Ross has the potential to be the next big star in Toronto -- you heard it here first.

Guys athletic, quick, can shoot from anywhere on the floor, plays good defense for a rookie and has potential to make highlight reel dunks (for the superstardom).

All the tools are there, I think he has potential to be the sleeper of this draft. He has big potential for me!

vCash
    I can see him averaging 18 points, 5 boards and 3 assists on good percentages in a few years.

If he develops a better driving game to compliment his shooting then he'll be even better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    Ross has the potential to be the next big star in Toronto -- you heard it here first.

Guys athletic, quick, can shoot from anywhere on the floor, plays good defense for a rookie and has potential to make highlight reel dunks (for the superstardom).

All the tools are there, I think he has potential to be the sleeper of this draft. He has big potential for me!
    he def has the potential. BC with a sleeper in this draft.

haha draft day: who the **** is Terrence Ross?

I think he will be used lightly this year and see his minutes jump next year.

vCash

T Ross

Mo Pete is beyond an understatement he' s actually a young T-Mac with better shooting mechanics. His Demeanor Calmness defensive ability length versatility and slight frame plus his insistence on always staking the tougher shot of the dribble and making it

vCash
    Ross is not tmac. Verrrry different players.
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Geez you guys are ridiculous minus the Dorrel Wright comparison, while were @ it let's say he Michael Jordan with a better three point shot I mean they both play SG right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    Geez you guys are ridiculous minus the Dorrel Wright comparison, while were @ it let's say he Michael Jordan with a better three point shot I mean they both play SG right?
    I'd say he's like Michael Jordan on offense, with Bill Russell-esque defence and Wilt Chamberlain's low post presence.

I'll admit though, I think I'm being a bit biased since he's on our team.

vCash
    Ross is not tmac. Verrrry different players.
    How are they very different players? they both have length versatility 6:9 skinny dudes can fly and love to take tough shots the only difference is ross is a much better shooter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast