Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 190
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32,947
    vCash
    1500
    Dorrell Wright. Legit 3 point shooter and very athletic enough to go to the rim.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,494
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Dorrell Wright. Legit 3 point shooter and very athletic enough to go to the rim.
    That's a very conservative estimate. I think you're forgetting his tenacity on defence and projecting his value there. I think he'll end up like Tony Allen with better offence.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    85
    vCash
    1500
    Whatever happened to Mo Pete anyways? I know he got traded when I was younger so I never understood why he got traded. Always liked him as a Raptor any who.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    That's a very conservative estimate. I think you're forgetting his tenacity on defence and projecting his value there. I think he'll end up like Tony Allen with better offence.
    Dorrell Wright is a very solid defender.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,494
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Dorrell Wright is a very solid defender.
    You don't think Ross can be an elite defender? He has the elite athleticism needed to be a defensive stopper.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    You don't think Ross can be an elite defender? He has the elite athleticism needed to be a defensive stopper.
    I think he'll be a better defender than Wright but defensive stopper might be too early to project until we see more of him. I will say athleticism doesn't always translate to defensive stopper, even with the work ethic.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,494
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I think he'll be a better defender than Wright but defensive stopper might be too early to project until we see more of him. I will say athleticism doesn't always translate to defensive stopper, even with the work ethic.
    He has a high basketball IQ as well. IMO when he adds strength he'll become a defensive stopper in time.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    10,077
    vCash
    1500
    Ross has the potential to be the next big star in Toronto -- you heard it here first.

    Guys athletic, quick, can shoot from anywhere on the floor, plays good defense for a rookie and has potential to make highlight reel dunks (for the superstardom).

    All the tools are there, I think he has potential to be the sleeper of this draft. He has big potential for me!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    T Dot O Dot
    Posts
    16,482
    vCash
    1500
    I can see him averaging 18 points, 5 boards and 3 assists on good percentages in a few years.

    If he develops a better driving game to compliment his shooting then he'll be even better.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,344
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    Ross has the potential to be the next big star in Toronto -- you heard it here first.

    Guys athletic, quick, can shoot from anywhere on the floor, plays good defense for a rookie and has potential to make highlight reel dunks (for the superstardom).

    All the tools are there, I think he has potential to be the sleeper of this draft. He has big potential for me!
    he def has the potential. BC with a sleeper in this draft.

    haha draft day: who the **** is Terrence Ross?

    I think he will be used lightly this year and see his minutes jump next year.



  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    1500

    T Ross

    Mo Pete is beyond an understatement he' s actually a young T-Mac with better shooting mechanics. His Demeanor Calmness defensive ability length versatility and slight frame plus his insistence on always staking the tougher shot of the dribble and making it

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,494
    vCash
    4500
    Ross is not tmac. Verrrry different players.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    2,195
    vCash
    1500
    Geez you guys are ridiculous minus the Dorrel Wright comparison, while were @ it let's say he Michael Jordan with a better three point shot I mean they both play SG right?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,354
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    Geez you guys are ridiculous minus the Dorrel Wright comparison, while were @ it let's say he Michael Jordan with a better three point shot I mean they both play SG right?
    I'd say he's like Michael Jordan on offense, with Bill Russell-esque defence and Wilt Chamberlain's low post presence.

    I'll admit though, I think I'm being a bit biased since he's on our team.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    Ross is not tmac. Verrrry different players.
    How are they very different players? they both have length versatility 6:9 skinny dudes can fly and love to take tough shots the only difference is ross is a much better shooter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •