Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash

Terence Ross projections

I've liked his composure with the ball, the game seemed kind of fast for him earlier but now it looks like he is getting used to it. Still has lots of growing to do but i like how he is improving.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    But it like this and you might understand what Ross can become. Everything Demar had to work on Ross is already a natural at. (3pt shooting, Natural jumper, defense) not to mention he has better handles than derozan did. Ross can essentially be where Demar is now but in a shorter time than it took derozan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    But it like this and you might understand what Ross can become. Everything Demar had to work on Ross is already a natural at. (3pt shooting, Natural jumper, defense) not to mention he has better handles than derozan did. Ross can essentially be where Demar is now but in a shorter time than it took derozan.
    Without a doubt. He has a very explosive first step too. I recall him catching Batum off guard on a couple of drives (and Batum is a solid defender).

vCash
    If demar can turn himself into an all star type player ith how raw he was, no doubt Ross can do the same. I'm drooling at the potential of our team in 2 to 3 yrs. Especially the improvements Davis is making turning himself into a tougher bosh esque player with an impressive offensive improvement, and Val looking like a guy who will with time and hard work in the gym and weight room be a force in the paint.
    Pg Lowry
    Sg Ross
    Sf dd
    Pf Davis
    C Val

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Without a doubt. He has a very explosive first step too. I recall him catching Batum off guard on a couple of drives (and Batum is a solid defender).
    sometimes I had to really take in how was guarding him.

vCash
    Reminds me of Michael Finley

vCash
    The fundamentals are there and his development seem to be faster than expected but I may have to tone down my expectation of him especially if teams begin to scout him better. He may see more double teams than before and it would now test how good his handles should be to extricate himself from the added attention on defense.

However with the added attention, it will free up Demar and the other players which I think is a good thing for the team.

So far I am impressed of his defense, elevation and his sweet shot. There's more to learn but sky is the limit for the no.8 pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magikmc View Post
    Reminds me of Michael Finley
    Same. That's what I was thinking earlier. Michael Finley minus the passing aspect of his game.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Last edited by GameBreaker; 01-04-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Adversaree & Phat Tony Present: Super Emcee

GameBreaker aka Adversaree aka Anakin Slangwalker:PioneerGang
    http://adversareepioneergangmusic.ba...-barz-sinister
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvth...ture=g-all-lik

vCash
    Also, from Batum:

“Sometimes I had my hand right here,” Batum said, acting out the rest of his sentence by sticking his hand square in his face. “And (Ross) still made the shots. What can you do?”
    LINK: http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...ustoms_du.html

Lol...that's awesome. And he came INTO the league with these skills, and is still gonna develop. Nuff said.

Adversaree & Phat Tony Present: Super Emcee

GameBreaker aka Adversaree aka Anakin Slangwalker:PioneerGang
    http://adversareepioneergangmusic.ba...-barz-sinister
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvth...ture=g-all-lik

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213