Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    We do need shooters...but god damn, we need a ****in coach that will actually stress defense.

I'm so sick of saying this. Hold everybody accountable on their defense. Rotate over, put your hands up, please for the love of good basketball is it so hard to play fundamentally sound defense??

vCash
    I put all my hope in the return of Ill Will to change this defense.

Foolish? Absolutely. But I just don't have anywhere else to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I put all my hope in the return of Ill Will to change this defense.

Foolish? Absolutely. But I just don't have anywhere else to go.
    Let's hope we see ill will this season. He must have got a full hip replacement as long as he's been out.

vCash
    Maybe we should go dig up Drazen Petrovic's grave. His skeleton could sure shoot better then us.

vCash
    No more trades

Until Karl

Is Gone

Karl gone is first. You bring in the 96 Bulls and we'll fail. Karl is NOT the right coach. The sooner Nug fans get that first, we can remove that man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastson View Post
    No more trades

Until Karl

Is Gone

Karl gone is first. You bring in the 96 Bulls and we'll fail. Karl is NOT the right coach. The sooner Nug fans get that first, we can remove that man
    Karl must go but at this point I fear the damage has been done. Karl has the roster he wants and will prob do better with it then most coaches. If a new coach is brought in you might as well blow the team up idk...

Karl shoulda been canned ALONG TIME AGO
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    We break records son
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BallIsAll View Post
    We break records son
    Pathetic shooting and just as pathetic defense

Defense looks lost at sea without a map 90% of the time
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Just one of those magic nights. I'm not really that pissed about the loss, it's just really depressing to watch.

I mean, we have so much talent and depth on the roster and really solid guys of the bench. If we would have a coach, who could put the pieces together and create a solid offense (which is not based of luck or a penetrating PG) + some kind of defense, this team would be doing really well. I'm not expecting a long run at he POs, I just want to see guys like Lawson, Gallinari and McGee take their game to the next level. But I do not see this development under GK.

vCash
    I didn't watch the game at all, wtf happened? If they were missing 3 after 3 after 3, why did they continue jacking them up? Only an 8 point loss, instead of shooting up all those 3's, they should've went for shots inside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    So I hear LMA will not play tonight...so I'm thinking this should be a win..
    BK of all the Denver Nuggets board moderators you are by far the most entertaining!

vCash
    we all know our defense is terrible but we really need to fix our offense too

when we arent making 3s we have absolutely no dimension, we have no one outside of andre miller with any semblance of a post game, so we cant dump it in to guys down low to work, our bigs and pgs dont seem to know how to set/work with screens, and not a single proven shooter we can trust to space the floor, all we can do it seems is attempt to slash to the basket til they clog the lanes, get offensive rebounds, and throw risky fullcourt passes that seem to get intercepted half the time leading to a 5v4 or 5v3 the other way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    I didn't watch the game at all, wtf happened? If they were missing 3 after 3 after 3, why did they continue jacking them up? Only an 8 point loss, instead of shooting up all those 3's, they should've went for shots inside.
    Well some of those 3's were wide open shots. Even I can't say don't take that shot, nobody was within 5 feet of them. They just have to make the damn shot. As usual though, they were jump shot happy early and that put them in a deep hole that they, apparently, never got out of since they never had a lead in the game.

Just a historically awful shooting night from every ****in player. Imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    BK of all the Denver Nuggets board moderators you are by far the most entertaining!
    I'll take it...I guess.

vCash
    "We can cover the 3-ball better, but our defense was first-class tonight," Nuggets coach George Karl said. "Our offense just let us down."
    DP

I don't understand Karl's ideology. It just doesn't make any sense. Who in the right mind would call that shitastic defense a "first class" defense?? It's clear to me, the nuggets will never be a good defensive team under Karl (so there goes my Wilson Chandler changing the defense hope).

He just doesn't hold them accountable (well not all of them only a few of them). If that was a "first class" defense I shutter to think what a bad defense would look like..

vCash
    Wow, only one make out of every shot from outside of the paint, that is just terrible.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213