Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,405
    vCash
    1500

    Rockets/Sixers Game Thread

    Can the Rockets win?
    Can this thread make it 2 pages?
    Can Dougsanity continue to dominate?

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,405
    vCash
    1500
    Harden better watch out, Parson's beard is getting sexier than his.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,972
    vCash
    1500
    How about 2 posts?

    Beautiful individual performances tonight. 120+ points and only 10 TOs shooting over 55% from the field? That's just amazing.

    And Lin seems to be back on track.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Quezon City, Philippines
    Posts
    963
    vCash
    1500
    is it just me or Lin and Harden have started to have chemistry between them?

    also, McHale's rotation seems to have improved a lot.

    when Harden was out, Lin was given the ball to control the game.

    Lin's starting to play well.
    CALVIN ABUEVA


    BEAST MODE: ON

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal slumber View Post
    is it just me or Lin and Harden have started to have chemistry between them?

    also, McHale's rotation seems to have improved a lot.

    when Harden was out, Lin was given the ball to control the game.

    Lin's starting to play well.
    they've only played well together for 2 games. its still too early. I hope its forreal though
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Quezon City, Philippines
    Posts
    963
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    they've only played well together for 2 games. its still too early. I hope its forreal though
    they've played well two straight games together, it's never happened since the game against the Hawks.

    Lin have been aggressive and seems to got his confidence back.
    CALVIN ABUEVA


    BEAST MODE: ON

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    672
    vCash
    824
    Lmao at the tags... Bynums knees.
    Anyways great win tonight but can we do this against a western conference team??? Please

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal slumber View Post
    is it just me or Lin and Harden have started to have chemistry between them?

    also, McHale's rotation seems to have improved a lot.

    when Harden was out, Lin was given the ball to control the game.

    Lin's starting to play well.
    They could be quite the duo if they do.... it seems like they're more uptempo the last few games which plays into their strengths. It wears on opponents when they have to keep up with these young guns who seem to have boundless energy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,972
    vCash
    1500
    And yessir Dougsanity dominating.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Quezon City, Philippines
    Posts
    963
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    And yessir Dougsanity dominating.
    really hope we can resign him this off.season.

    Douglas' shot is back
    CALVIN ABUEVA


    BEAST MODE: ON

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,972
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal slumber View Post
    really hope we can resign him this off.season.

    Douglas' shot is back
    I hope Machado gets a chance and proves himself.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Quezon City, Philippines
    Posts
    963
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    I hope Machado gets a chance and proves himself.
    i know but Toney seems a good fit for us especially playing with Harden.

    can hit open shot, defend well.


    i also do hope Scott gets his chance but the way Douglas has been playing lately, i doubt it.
    CALVIN ABUEVA


    BEAST MODE: ON

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,577
    vCash
    1500
    We played really welltonight but no Jrue Holliday, so let's not go overboard. We still need more defense coming from the 4 spot. We need more on the ball defense too.
    ...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    We played really welltonight but no Jrue Holliday, so let's not go overboard. We still need more defense coming from the 4 spot. We need more on the ball defense too.
    yea our defense sucks. i think we're actually ranked on the top of the league in offense but our defense is on the bottom of the league. we lose games because teams out score us.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,577
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    yea our defense sucks. i think we're actually ranked on the top of the league in offense but our defense is on the bottom of the league. we lose games because teams out score us.
    It's not our post defense, that is actually quite good. It's our transition defense killing us most. Tomorrow when I'm not exhausted and not 3am I'll give you the stats.
    ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •