Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Annual holiday season thread

Hi all fellow PSD members. Its that time of year again where we hopefully, like last year, spread some Holiday Cheer and perhaps tell how we plan to spend this time in which ever way you choose to celebrate or not.

Its been a wild ride the last 2 months and it is great to be a Jays fan. Hopefully 2013 will be a year to remember. Thanks AA for the presents.

As for the "Wagnalls" my daughter and family are coming up from Miami for Christmas as are my Mom and Dad from Winnipeg. OY VAY. I think I'm going to a hotel as they are all really loud.

So on behalf of the "Wagnalls" we wish you and yours all a Happy and Safe Holiday Season and a Great New Year.

My wish from Santa is a big, ugly, scary LH bat for #4.

vCash
    I already got everything i wanted for Christmas with an exception of a certain lady that goes by the name of Kate Upton... you guys might have heard of her.

vCash
    I do however, plan on going to Niagara Falls on Christmas eve and getting ****-faced.

vCash
    I'll be attending Christmas mass at the Church of Dickey.

vCash
    I already have my Christmas presents in the form of Buerhle, Johnson, Reyes, Cabrera and Dickey.

In all seriousness, I'm already playing one of my presents, Assassin's Creed 3 and enjoying it.

vCash
    seasons greetings and wish every1 good health and a happy new year. I cant wait for the season to start already ***** seems so far off but i bet it'll be here soon as time flies nowadays.

vCash
    Thanks Wags, same to you!

Just wondering, are you still going to be a season ticket holder? I would hope so after this off season!
    Anyway, if you are & you go to the 'State of the Franchise', please start a standing ovation for me when AA and the Beest come out!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Hi all fellow PSD members. Its that time of year again where we hopefully, like last year, spread some Holiday Cheer and perhaps tell how we plan to spend this time in which ever way you choose to celebrate or not.
    Yes…Merry Christmas to all you guys…and girl.

We have had a pretty bad year here. My wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer in March. She was given a 1 year so the last 6 months haven’t been great.

It’s been fun to come on here and get into it with you guys…it gets my mind off things. So thanks. I still don’t understand how you haven’t figured out how good my trade ideas and suggestions are. I guess it will be a learning process for you all.

I concider the Jays part of my family…that makes you guys…oh god…in-laws.

Anyways, it’s great to pop on here. This season is going to be amazing.

Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post

We have had a pretty bad year here. My wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer in March. She was given a 1 year so the last 6 months haven’t been great.

It’s been fun to come on here and get into it with you guys…it gets my mind off things. So thanks. I still don’t understand how you haven’t figured out how good my trade ideas and suggestions are. I guess it will be a learning process for you all.

This time is as tough as it is magical, especially in your situation. My father was diagnosed with terminal cancer 2 years ago with the same outlook and he is still going hard so keep fighting and anything can happen.

I want to thank all of you for, even if we don't always see eye to eye, and wish you all a safe and merry Christmas. Having a 5 and 3 yr old in mu house it's all about ninja turtles this year lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post

That's a tough pill to swallow. I had a close family member diagnosed with terminal cancer as well. But as said before, keep fighting and hold your head up high.

Have a good Christmas everyone.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Man, reading your guys posts really puts things into perspective.

Good luck to you and yours, try to have a Merry Christmas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I'll be attending Christmas mass at the Church of Dickey.
    Traditionally speaking, of course, the C of D never had any Christmas masses, Hanukkah masses, Kwanza masses, or masses of any sort for that matter. But there's always a first for everything I suppose.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    I will definately be celebrating the gift of the C of D this Christmas, lol. Has been a great Christmas for us jays fans.

vCash
    Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones.

Enjoy the ones you are with.

vCash
    Merry Christmas to everyone here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast