Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Nash may return as soon as Saturday

"It's close," D'Antoni said. "A lot of it will be determined Thursday and Friday when he actually goes five-on-five and plays two hard practices and [team officials] see how he is. From there, he'll determine when he needs to go."
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...,3564058.story

Update: Nash still unsure if hes playing today, but hes "for sure" on christmas day

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...return_update/
    Last edited by LAKobeBryant; 12-22-2012 at 03:32 PM.

vCash
    I'd be cool with limited minutes to shake off some rust before Christmas

vCash
    Watching D'Antoni pine for Nash has gotten pretty pathetic. Just shut up and he'll be back when he's ready. In the meantime, quit pretending you actually care about defense and do something about it for god's sake. It's not like you don't have enough issues to keep you busy.

And by the way: do NOT run Nash into the ground and break him down. He's a lot older than the last time you saw him, and he's coming off a long break in playing time. He's going to need a month, at least, just to get comfortable with the pace and the toll that playing takes.

vCash
    Don't play on Saturday if you aren't ready Nash. Take the extra 3 days rest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Don't play on Saturday if you aren't ready Nash. Take the extra 3 days rest.
    I just hope there are no setbacks with these practices over the next few days
    #Chow!

vCash
    I think Nash is smart enough and understands his body. He isn't going to rush himself back even with D'antoni pressuring him to play during every press conference.

Nash will practice on thursday and friday... if he feels good after that, he will play. Personally, I doubt he plays on saturday.

vCash
    Great, but lets say he does come back Saturday...plays limited minutes and we lose. What then? Some of us will most likely say "oh hes rusty obviously" or "The starting 5 need to play more time together to gel".....Hopefully we get a W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple&Gold24 View Post
    Great, but lets say he does come back Saturday...plays limited minutes and we lose. What then? Some of us will most likely say "oh hes rusty obviously" or "The starting 5 need to play more time together to gel".....Hopefully we get a W.
    Well Golden state is a legit team, so we cant be to hasty in evaluating him

vCash
    Either way its going to take a bit of time to shake the rust not to mention gelling with his new team. It would be nice to get a game in before the Christmas game.
    [/IMG]

vCash

I hope he does play Sat. In sparingly minutes, that way he has some game time in between the long layoff of games. Off the bench Saturday, start on Christmas.

FINALLY!!!! Pick N Roll teams too death!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    I'm afraid of the warriors.. Have you seen how they've been playing? They beat the heat.
    :c

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    I'm afraid of the warriors.. Have you seen how they've been playing? They beat the heat.
    I'm not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    Lately, with how the Lakers have played, im scared of every team..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Yeah buddy!!!

vCash
    We will know a lot more about Nash after he practices today. This will be his first full-contact practice since the injury.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast