PG-Nash-Duhan
    SG-Morris-Meeks
    SF-kobe-metta
    PF-pau-metta
    C-Howard-hill

No time for Jamison
    Ebanks Is not good

I think we are one trade away...
    If this is the line up we are going with, we need a goo SG who can play D, and knock down the 3... I still think we need either a solid SF or SG Meeks is good off the bench, Morris can't always start... At the 2 position he's a 1 but they like his D... I think we can find us a cheap SG who's good and can fit... Maybe raja bell or someone like that...pau didn't have a good game he needs to really step up or he is out..NO DEFENSE what so ever from pau... At least Nash got 2 steals
    Lets hope we can do some damage vs the Knicks....

Needs are a lockdown defender and a 3 point shooter at the 2 or 3 spot... remember offense wins games but defense wins championships 100% of the time... Team game everything must be working

vCash
    Only problem with this rotation:

Kobe and Metta can't rest a minute, dantoni has to find a way or a trade to rest them.

vCash
    I don't like Morris in the Starting Five, I think Jodie Meeks should get it having Chris Duhon (Steve Blake when he will be back) as both Guards alternative

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin'LA View Post
    I don't like Morris in the Starting Five, I think Jodie Meeks should get it having Chris Duhon (Steve Blake when he will be back) as both Guards alternative
    Exactly that's what I was thinking. meeks can stretch the court, we need to trade and get a SG if kobe is goin to play the SF spot... I want a defender/3point shooter ... But really tho the defense is awful by pau... Kobe doesn't play strong D he always lets his man beat him , then he calls for help.... Idk clearly the problem is turnovers and defense so far in the season... Scoring is not an issue, we need to play strong consistent defense...

vCash
    I agree that Meeks should start over Morris.... Morris is primarily a ball handler and Meeks is spot up shooter.... With Nash back, we don't need Morris to dribble the ball. We need someone that can shoot quickly or pass it along.
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....