Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Jazz @ Pacers - 12/19

I won tickets to this game through Denari's giveaway but I already have tickets for the IU game tonight haha.

#iubb

vCash
    aww... you didnt give me enough time to make the thread. Ill just have to post the info here.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash

(13-12)

~***Starting Lineup***~

PG - George Hill

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    15.0---5.3---4.3---16.56

SG - Lance Stephenson

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    7.1----2.3---3.0---10.64

SF - Paul George

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    16.4---3.7---6.9---16.53

PF - David West

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    17.4---8.2----1.1----20.12

C - Roy Hibbert

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    9.6----8.4----2.8----14.50

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    91.1 29th OVERALL---46.5 1st OVERALL------19.7 26th OVERALL----90.7 3rd OVERALL

(14-12)

~***Starting Lineup***~

PG - Mo Williams

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    13.4---7.0---2.1---15.82

SG - Gordon Hayward

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    13.0---2.4---3.0---15.31

SF - Marvin Williams

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    9.8---3.9---0.7---13.25

PF - Paul Millsap

PPG---RPG---BPG---PER
    15.0---8.2---0.9--20.48

C - Al Jefferson

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    17.4----10.4----1.1----20.80

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    99.6 11th OVERALL-----43.5 7th OVERALL-----22.8 6th OVERALL---98.8 20th OVERALL

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Paul George continues to ball out.

vCash
    I really cant wait for Granger to get back and join this team. Only 1 and half more months to go.

vCash
    We dominated them, George had a great game, Green had a great game. Lots of good things happened for the Pacers tonight.

vCash
    I was at the game and it was obviously a great game to go to. Everybody erupted when Gerald threw down that dunk. Watching Paul in person now is just a lot different. He's getting a little cockiness too him and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I'm kind of iffy about Granger and Paul being together. I would really love for them to both be a force and put up about 20 a night each. I just don't know if Paul will start going back to his old ways once Danny gets back. Only time will tell.

Just to add a few things... I know this season started off really bad. I almost gave up on them to be honest. I might just be riding a high from tonight's game, I don't know. I just feel like once this team gets fully healthy we could be better than we were last year. Danny being injured could have really been a blessing in disguise. Had he not been injured, Paul probably never would have had this opportunity. Lance wouldn't have had the chance to start and gain some confidence and become a legit NBA player. If Paul and Danny can co-exist we'll be scary. Not to mention David West and even Roy Hibbert for his Low-Post Defense. Like I said, it was just one game, but I just have a new feel for this team...
    Last edited by PacersForLife; 12-20-2012 at 02:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PacersForLife View Post
    I was at the game and it was obviously a great game to go to. Everybody erupted when Gerald threw down that dunk. Watching Paul in person now is just a lot different. He's getting a little cockiness too him and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I'm kind of iffy about Granger and Paul being together. I would really love for them to both be a force and put up about 20 a night each. I just don't know if Paul will start going back to his old ways once Danny gets back. Only time will tell.

Just to add a few things... I know this season started off really bad. I almost gave up on them to be honest. I might just be riding a high from tonight's game, I don't know. I just feel like once this team gets fully healthy we could be better than we were last year. Danny being injured could have really been a blessing in disguise. Had he not been injured, Paul probably never would have had this opportunity. Lance wouldn't have had the chance to start and gain some confidence and become a legit NBA player. If Paul and Danny can co-exist we'll be scary. Not to mention David West and even Roy Hibbert for his Low-Post Defense. Like I said, it was just one game, but I just have a new feel for this team...
    a lot of what youre saying is what ive been waiting for. When Granger gets back i dont see a reason why they cant co exist, especially when you consider the ability George has to effect the game in various ways (rebounds, assists, steals) just imagine all those time George and Hill drive the lane and have no one to kick it out to. Thats where Granger will be. How about all those spot up jumpers Stephenson and Green take. Granger will take those.

IMO we should hope George stays at SF and Granger starts playing the SG position when he comes back.

When its all said and done our starting line-up will be a force and moving Stephenson to a primary role off the bench will help our 2nd unit score. Two spark plugs (stephenson and Hansbrough) coming off the bench together, with Green, Hansbrough 23 and Ian Mahinmi.

One thing i think will be effected a little is defense. I may be wrong but i see Stephenson as our best defensive wing player. Hes a hound. When he comes out of the starting line-up I think we give up a few more points. But i would take Grangers ability to quietly put up 18 points over the bit of defending we lose in the second unit.